Check your account email address ×

Some say Israel's response is genocide.

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Israel would be gone in a week. It is the size of NJ with the population of Massachusetts. If it wasnt for western intervention the entire middle east would be helping Hamas.

Yea the Arabs have tried a couple of times to gang up on the Jews it did not work out for them. And some of those engagements were long before much military help from the US. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea the Arabs have tried a couple of times to gang up on the Jews it did not work out for them. And some of those engagements were long before much military help from the US. 

Well then they should be fine then no?

As long as religion is so powerful over there this will never end until one comes out on top. Let them decide who that is or end up with the fallout and repercussions that may come with it. I'd prefer if they kept their fight over there in the middle east wouldn't you?

These are fantastic podcasts to listen to. Gives historical context without today's conflict thrown in because it was done in 2015-2016. 

Now the first one is only a 30 min podcast that directly connects with today's conflict.

The fear and loathing in the new Jerusalem is a 7 part, 20ish hour long deal that explains how we got to here, here being 2015

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9tYXJ0eXJtYWRlLnN1YnN0YWNrLmNvbS9mZWVk/episode/aHR0cHM6Ly9tYXJ0eXJtYWRlLnN1YnN0YWNrLmNvbS9wL2xldHRlci1mcm9tLWEteW91bmctZ2lybC1pbi1wYWxlc3RpbmU?ep=14

https://martyrmade.com/fear-loathing-in-the-new-jerusalem/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hamas is terrorist group on the US watch list why would we give them anything?

It's the holiday season , we should be charitable.... Serve them a buffet of artillery fire, rpgs, flame throwers, biological weapons, chemical weapons, germ warfare, billions of cheap bullets. .  .   .   

Let's not be cheap for Holliday giving ....

May God bless  Israel 

12 minutes ago, ICG said:

It's the holiday season , we should be charitable.... Serve them a buffet of artillery fire, rpgs, flame throwers, biological weapons, chemical weapons, germ warfare, billions of cheap bullets. .  .   .   

Let's not be cheap for Holliday giving ....

May God bless  Israel 

Is it genocide to want to eliminate a population that is hellbent on...................genocide?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is it genocide to want to eliminate a population that is hellbent on...................genocide?

The Jewish & Israeli community would see it more of a preservation defense

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, HSR said:

Yup you guys just can't MYOB. As if there isn't enough to worry about at home amirite?

Oh Canada isn't involved with anything? My bad, I thought I read different 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ICG said:

When your world has been attacked for eons, you  grow thick skin and learn to defend and protect it, as your life depends on it

Its like some of these people forgot the lessons of WW2.

19 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Sort of. Israel has won wars because of western intervention. Either won through air power provided by the French or US. Not to mention SR71 intel from the US during “73. The Israelis even tried to shoot down the SR71 with F4’s because they didn’t know what it was. Of course they failed. 

On 12/3/2023 at 12:03 PM, HSR said:

Yes, wayyyy tooo far.

Curious....what would have been proportional?   How many babies should they be allowed to put in ovens alive to make it equal?  

I think its real easy to pass judgment on them when its not your country and citizens that were attacked. 

Edited by Highmark

On 12/3/2023 at 12:09 PM, steve from amherst said:

But isnt Hamas saying the same thing about them? 

I hold Israel to a higher standard. The most troubling aspect of what’s happening in Israel isn’t their approach in Gaza. It’s the wholesale destruction of democracy in Israel by nentenyahoo. He’s undermined the judicial system to promote his style of radicalism. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I hold Israel to a higher standard. The most troubling aspect of what’s happening in Israel isn’t their approach in Gaza. It’s the wholesale destruction of democracy in Israel by nentenyahoo. He’s undermined the judicial system to promote his style of radicalism. 

Higher standard than who and why?

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Really? Are you that fucking stupid? 

Geeze dude settle down.   Just wondering if you meant Hamas or the Palestinians in general.  Ponytail too tight today?   Forget to take your meds?   

Edited by Highmark

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Curious....what would have been proportional?

Well simple math shows that 16,000>1,200. That is the Palestinian death toll vs. Israeli death toll.

Does that seem like a proportional response?

Why is one sides death toll climbing drastically and one side stays the same?

Because it's not a war, it's a massacre. How may Israeli's have died since the first attack? 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well simple math shows that 16,000>1,200. That is the Palestinian death toll vs. Israeli death toll.

Because it's not a war, it's a massacre. How may Israeli's have died since the first attack? 

Funny how people look at war these days.   I thought the point of it was to win no matter how lopsided it might seem.   Hamas and the Palestinians who put them in power should have thought of the possible repercussion before attacking Israel.   They should have cared about their people and not put military targets under schools and hospitals.  

You would think differently if your son or daughter was an Israeli soldier who would be put at much greater risk in a ground assault because of fear of collateral damage caused by an enemy that used the civilian population as shields.

Israel IS HOLDING BACK and acting justifiably. 

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

So what should they do as a response in your limited opinion?

Here are western universities claiming that wasn't an attack, it was a counter-offensive.

This is beyond fucked.

At least the Jews are respectful in protests in Canada, can't say the same for the other side.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Funny how people look at war these days.   I thought the point of it was to win no matter how lopsided it might seem.   Hamas and the Palestinians who put them in power should have thought of the possible repercussion before attacking Israel.   They should have cared about their people and not put military targets under schools and hospitals.  

You would think differently if your son or daughter was an Israeli soldier who would be put at much greater risk in a ground assault because of fear of collateral damage caused by an enemy that used the civilian population as shields.

Israel IS HOLDING BACK and acting justifiably. 

Did you avoid my questions on purpose?

Drop the "if it was your kid bs". Neither of us have that right so drop the drama. Israel has already killed more children than anyone should find acceptable. If you do, seek help dude. You don't kill civilians to get to the enemy. That's disgusting.  

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

Its war.....there is nothing proportional about it.   You win.....period.

Because Israel is much more prepared for the conflict and Hamas puts military targets under civilian facilities.

Around 200.   Too bad the ratio isn't even better.   

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Drop the "if it was your kid bs". Neither of us have that right so drop the drama. Israel has already killed more children than anyone should find acceptable. If you do, seek help dude. You don't kill civilians to get to the enemy. That's disgusting.  

Bullshit....I will always look thru the lens of being a father.   I find it hilarious and disgusting that you refuse to see the reasoning WHY so many civilians are losing their life. 

Hamas INTENTIONALLY attacked Israeli civilians.   Israel is not intentionally attacking Palestinian civilians.   They have been given warning to leave.   

Answer this....why do you care?   We should be staying completely out of it right?

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

He answered your question, you just didn’t like the answer. I’ve been reading about the “poor Palestinians” my whole life, while they blow and stab innocent people by the thousands over the years. Egypt doesn’t want them, and neither does Lebanon. Israel is doing what it needs to do to preserve its survival and I do not blame them one bit. At some point the Palestinians are going to have to decide whether they want to coexist or be annihilated. Obviously, we would hope that they would want to coexist, but they don’t seem to want to do that. The only thing that October 7 has accomplished is bring back blatant antisemitism. What is happening on college campuses right now for example, is it disgrace. Marching through Toronto and New York City calling for the killing of Jews? Are we fucking kidding me right now?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Hamas INTENTIONALLY attacked Israeli civilians.   Israel is not intentionally attacking Palestinian civilians.   They have been given warning to leave.  

:lol: Yeah OK you go with that :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He answered your question, you just didn’t like the answer. I’ve been reading about the “poor Palestinians” my whole life, while they blow and stab innocent people by the thousands over the years. Egypt doesn’t want them, and neither does Lebanon. Israel is doing what it needs to do to preserve its survival and I do not blame them one bit. At some point the Palestinians are going to have to decide whether they want to coexist or be annihilated. Obviously, we would hope that they would want to coexist, but they don’t seem to want to do that. The only thing that October 7 has accomplished is bring back blatant antisemitism. What is happening on college campuses right now for example, is it disgrace. Marching through Toronto and New York City calling for the killing of Jews? Are we fucking kidding me right now?

Am I allowed to have a conversation with a member here without you interjecting yourself into the middle of it???

Thanks for your opinion though :bc: