Check your account email address ×

What Democrats say an do have always been in opposition.

Many of you who lean left on this site preach about how Repressive and backwards the Republican party is without a single moment of introspection.  I dare all of you to sit through this little tale of what it means to be in a blue state and how Democrats handle equality.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Many of you who lean left on this site preach about how Repressive and backwards the Republican party is without a single moment of introspection.  I dare all of you to sit through this little tale of what it means to be in a blue state and how Democrats handle equality.

Does that hit the nail on the head. 

25 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That’s some serious ownage right there. Speaking of liberal hypocrisy……….:lmao:3335ED6C-02B8-4DD4-8EA5-0E8404ACD347.jpeg.290921c2531689a769020f9055272599.jpeg

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How long did you spend looking for some guys opinion you thought matched yours?

You moved out of Massachusetts just to escape the very policies you voted for. Thank your lucky stars that New Hampshire has enough right minded people to keep you out of another blue state nightmare.

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

How long did you spend looking for some guys opinion you thought matched yours?

On 11/29/2023 at 8:38 AM, Mainecat said:

Post up where it’s wrong with facts or otherwise shut the fuck up.

Ummm.......yeah

Ahem GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

You moved out of Massachusetts just to escape the very policies you voted for. Thank your lucky stars that New Hampshire has enough right minded people to keep you out of another blue state nightmare.

I moved a mile north of where we lived because my wife liked the house. I hope you can understand that reason. I’m a guy and can be happy in a cardboard box as long as it’s warm and dry.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I moved a mile north of where we lived because my wife liked the house. I hope you can understand that reason. I’m a guy and can be happy in a cardboard box as long as it’s warm and dry.

On 11/29/2023 at 2:24 PM, Mainecat said:

Holy fuckin denial.

59 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

How long does ot take the DNC to give you your opinion?

That’s rich considering almost everyone on here is an orange con man parrot :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s rich considering almost everyone on here is an orange con man parrot :thumbsup:

Do you even have the attention span to Digest the subject matter?  Not some right wing news outlet just a left wing news outlets letting there left leaning reporter do some bare bones analysis of Democrat policy.  Pretty simple just reply to the subject matter. 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re a hair sniffing tranny enabling Biden hack…GFY.😉

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And has a garage of course.....

Seriously no introspection is allowed on Democrat policy in any meaningful way.  Democrats in general want to vote for someone who makes them feel morally superior at the voting booth and then bury their heads in the sand till the next election.  On a local level Democrats can be even worse.  My little town is for the most part run by wealthy Democrats who work in the city but choose farm land as the place to rest their heads.  Anytime a proposal for low income housing comes along no matter if it is for the middle class or the elderly it is shot down by the Blue team.  Democrats don't care about the poor or middle class let alone those that may live in poverty they just want their votes and for them to stay out of their semi gated community.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nothing to do with the subject and nothing to do with Trump.  We are talking about Blue states and Democrat policy and it's effects try and keep up.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Does that excuse you and @Mainecat in doing the same? Does it make you any better than a slightly useful idiot?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

And has a garage of course.....

Seriously no introspection is allowed on Democrat policy in any meaningful way.  Democrats in general want to vote for someone who makes them feel morally superior at the voting booth and then bury their heads in the sand till the next election.  On a local level Democrats can be even worse.  My little town is for the most part run by wealthy Democrats who work in the city but choose farm land as the place to rest their heads.  Anytime a proposal for low income housing comes along no matter if it is for the middle class or the elderly it is shot down by the Blue team.  Democrats don't care about the poor or middle class let alone those that may live in poverty they just want their votes and for them to stay out of their semi gated community.

The difference is democrats vote to support their programs. The republicans want to deport them.

Ya see how that works?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The difference is democrats vote to support their programs. The republicans want to deport them.

Ya see how that works?

What part of @Carlos Danger's post saying his town, run by Democrats, voting down low income housing did you not understand?

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ya see how that works?

I think you have some misunderstanding going on here. My town has voted against all kinds of affordable housing over the last few decades nothing to do with immigration. McMansions development get approved right away.