Check your account email address ร—

True Story

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

anyone remember hiding under your desk when the air raid siren went off? as kids i don't think we grasped the whole thing.ย 

Sadly now kids in the US practice what to do when a crazy fucker with a gun decides to shoot up a school.ย 

I think the phoney air raid warnings were at a better time, even if it was just scare tactics.

• Platinum Contributing Member

We used to bumper hitch off the school buses when I was a kid. Wait for the elementary school buses then grab that bumper and go for a ride. Plenty of snow on the road.ย Crazy how much things have changed. We did way more fun / dumb shit, nobody sued for stoopid shit like they do now and school shooting were unheard of. Neither was thinking your kid was going to get snatched in broad day light if they wandered 10 feet away from you.

What happened?ย  :sad:ย 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We used to bumper hitch off the school buses when I was a kid.

We called that Bumper Shining when I was a kid. Great way to travel on snowy roads, add in some Super Slider Snow skates(google them) and you were gold. Parents used to just laugh at us hanging on back there.ย 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

We called that Bumper Shining when I was a kid. Great way to travel on snowy roads, add in some Super Slider Snow skates(google them) and you were gold. Parents used to just laugh at us hanging on back there.ย 

Now those would've been cool but can't say I remember anyone having them. We were more like this back thenย  :lol:ย 

Grown and Flown - Who remembers wearing bread bags under ...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We used to bumper hitch off the school buses when I was a kid. Wait for the elementary school buses then grab that bumper and go for a ride. Plenty of snow on the road.ย Crazy how much things have changed. We did way more fun / dumb shit, nobody sued for stoopid shit like they do now and school shooting were unheard of. Neither was thinking your kid was going to get snatched in broad day light if they wandered 10 feet away from you.

What happened?ย  :sad:ย 

Liberals happened.

When you all but legalize pedophilia and promote grooming with enthusiasm,ย  this is what you get...

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The prospect of nuclear war was a lot cooler than a school shootingย by a transitioning transvestite. Kids today are kinda fucked.ย 

Again... thank a liberal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

anyone remember hiding under your desk when the air raid siren went off? as kids i don't think we grasped the whole thing.ย 

"duck and cover" drills were great for grabbing little Suzie by the pussy under the desk:thumbsup:

13 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I never remember them canceling school the night before a storm was supposed to hit.ย 

They've done that many times here and the next day it just rains. :lol:

we used to go to bed thinking we had the day off , like it was for sure. get up in the morning and there isn't shit. listen to the radio , school closings in alphabetical order. here comes C , and nothing. fuck. or oneย or two hour delay. two hour was to put the chains on the buses.ย 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

we used to go to bed thinking we had the day off , like it was for sure. get up in the morning and there isn't shit. listen to the radio , school closings in alphabetical order. here comes C , and nothing. fuck. or oneย or two hour delay. two hour was to put the chains on the buses.ย 

Same!!ย  Used to piss me and my buddies off when some other local school was closed, but we weren't.

Hell, my kids have had some sort of phone app that tells them the likelihood of school being closed the next day & I swear the school goes by it, too.