Check your account email address ×

Mark Cuban rumours

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

No shit. Why not just let the dude back so the obsession and stalking itch can finally be scratched?  I guess we better be careful though ... hate "get in his business" :lol:

I wanna hear about Steves new turbo Summit and all these guys want to talk about is Badger?!

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

No shit. Why not just let the dude back so the obsession and stalking itch can finally be scratched?  I guess we better be careful though ... hate "get in his business" :lol:

Bad news if you “get in his business” :lol:He might just stalk the fuck out of you then ban ya. Then continue to talk about you well after because he misses you 😂

• Haha 4

all ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :owned::lol:

Are we a triggered bunch this morning??? 

Heaven forbid a former member gets mentioned.

If you guys site search the name Badger you'll see who was upset most by ckf booting him. He just posted in this thread :lmao:

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wanna hear about Steves new turbo Summit and all these guys want to talk about is Badger?!

Wrong thread then:bc:

If you're looking for a rematch you're going to have to do better than this:thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No you don't.  You just want to deal with your insecurities to try to make yourself feel better.  You have zero interest in anything Steve has or does unless it fulfills some gotcha fantasy you have.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No you don't.  You just want to deal with your insecurities to try to make yourself feel better.  You have zero interest in anything Steve has or does unless it fulfills some gotcha fantasy you have.

Pretty much. :bc:

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

OK girls here ya go!! Another rumor to get your panties bunched up:lol::lol::lol:

Imagine the rallies? Blow Trumps away :roflcrying:

OIP.jpeg.jpg

You've got quite the following. Pugsly must get an electrical shock notification anytime you mention Badger!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You've got quite the following. Pugsly must get an electrical shock notification anytime you mention Badger!

:lol:

It's a real "gotcha" to these guys. They must have a game where they give each other points or something. It's pretty funny, I enjoy getting the sorority together :thumbsup:

I’ve tried to get this thread back on track and talking about celebrities, rumors, and what they think. But yeah, it keeps reverting back to the same old same old.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And she'd do better than Trump.

I know nothing about her other than her music fucking sucks donkey and she is banging Travis Kelce, but that is enough to know my first statement is right.

VP material, get the Swifties and the low IQ face painting crowd fighting NFL fans and it's a lock :lol:

Strangely enough the kickback and instant outrage isn't here for Taylor:lmao: