Check your account email address ×

Mark Cuban rumours

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How anyone would be critical of how a billionaire got to be a billionaire?  I don't get it.

Not being critical, just pointing out how one is a self made man worth more than a guy handed a silver spoon. It's kinda hard to dispute considering both their ages and as Polaris 550 would say, their TNW :bc:

One has done far better in the business arena IMHO and that was the only qualification Trump had when he FIRST ran.

Again we are just discussing a rumour and not worth getting too invested in. At least until something concrete happens which wouldn't be likely until '28.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Fuck Mark Cuban. Id never vote for this authoritarian piece of shit flaming liberal. 

He said he leans more right? Nice to see you get back on topic :bc:

Wow it seems I triggered a few guys and they're going full National Enquirer trying to dig up dirt on the guy already. :lol: This is good stuff ,,,, keep digging , let's see what deep dark secrets you can find :bc: I'm interested in how deep the defense will go over a rumour!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wow it seems I triggered a few guys and they're going full National Enquirer trying to dig up dirt on the guy already. :lol: This is good stuff ,,,, keep digging , let's see what deep dark secrets you can find :bc: I'm interested in how deep the defense will go over a rumour!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah…you’re a real needle mover Canadian Snow Rider….bravo! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Well, kinda blows your theory of there not being any dirt on the dirt bag.... 😉.     And if he actually ran, I can only imagine what would be found..... probably why he isn't running :lol:.

In reality, Trump has been gone over with a fine tooth comb and scrutinized to the max many times and what really have they found on him?? 🤔

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He may say that , but his actions say otherwise.

He actually claimed to be fiercely independent and only chose Republican when pushed because he's for more fiscal responsibility 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, HSR said:

He actually claimed to be fiercely independent and only chose Republican when pushed because he's for more fiscal responsibility 

You really are invested in this Guy. How cute . 

"Fiercely Independent, running Republican" :lol:

Mark Cuban . Who voted for Joe Biden and brags about having Obama's phone number and how successful Obamacare was.  :lol:

Guess after Trump did it really doesn't matter what you actually have voted for in the past..

So just like Trump , Mark is a lifelong social Democrat that would have to run Republican. Make no mistake.  Uniparty alive and well. What a joke. 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You really are invested in this Guy. How cute . 

"Fiercely Independent, running Republican" :lol:

Uniparty alive and well. 

Invested? Hardly. Simply a discussion on a recent current event. No need to flip your wig Bird :thumbsup:

I didn't say he was, I simply quoted what he stated in an interview I watched. 

You're acting like a black mama protecting her man here. Relax, its just a rumour which apparently isnt true.

Who is the head of the Uniparty?

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Invested? Hardly. Simply a discussion on a recent current event. No need to flip your wig Birdie :thumbsup:

I didn't say he was, I simply quoted what he stated in an interview I watched. 

You're acting like a black mama protecting her man here. Relax, its just a rumour which apparently isnt true.

:lol:

You are over here spouting off how great of a business man he is ...

But Im flipping my wig for pointing out hes just another lying Rich connected POS . 

Classic HSR. 

Hates being wrong . :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

But Im flipping my wig for pointing out hes just another lying Rich connected POS . 

Classic HSR. 

K

20 hours ago, EvilBird said:

So sorry I brought up he was a Covid idiot :ashamed:

ITB that sounds pretty much like Trump being brought up around here. 

Nothing else gets discussed . Not even Mark Cuban. :lol:

Big difference.  There is one nutjob who brings up Covid incessantly and more than 20 that bring up trump.  Trump also has those in both sides doing it 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Going on 6 pages of gossip about a celebrity  :lol:

Your not really a celebrity until you get a role in Wrestlemania, then you know you've got celebrity status :owned:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your not really a celebrity until you get a role in Wrestlemania, then you know you've got celebrity status :owned:

Ermagerd did you just own me

Ermahgerddon: The Untold Story of the Ermahgerd Girl | Vanity Fair

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Classic HSR. 

Not enough bankruptcies to pass the fs litmus test.

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not enough bankruptcies to pass the fs litmus test.

The kneejerk reaction from the Trumpers on here over a RUMOUR was even better than I expected!!! I didn't expect them to go full PI and start digging up dirt. 

All in all, very happy with the results :bc:

4 hours ago, HSR said:

The kneejerk reaction from the Trumpers on here over a RUMOUR was even better than I expected!!! I didn't expect them to go full PI and start digging up dirt. 

All in all, very happy with the results :bc:

Folks, this is what retiring at 50 and having a miserable retirement looks like...:lol:

:bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4