Check your account email address ×

Arctic cat in trouble??

18 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Deepthroat is non to smart. The workers are still there. Setting up for the next run. Lots of South Africans. Great people with a work ethic that would embarrass New York Mills, New York.

Probably embarrass a guy that holds a yield sign pretty easily.

Was this your name tag for the tour?

d1o9aqi-aa128e07-6530-4d4a-9f23-908b1a3e32c9.jpg

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So you're going to put some distance between us?

Just keep opening your piss flaps and spewing your lies and bullshit.

Talk to me on the cat only forum, if you want information on the sled. Otherwise? No use for you anymore. 

45 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Talk to me on the cat only forum, if you want information on the sled. Otherwise? No use for you anymore. 

You don't know what the word "all" means. 

Everything you post is a lie.

1 minute ago, krom said:

You don't know what the word "all" means. 

Everything you post is a lie.

You dont know what the wordsuck off mean, but they still let you live. I dont lie. Talk to me on the cat forum. Are you to chicken shit to have a real conversation? I got facts yesterday, but I have no pull.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You dont know what the wordsuck off mean, but they still let you live. I dont lie. Talk to me on the cat forum. Are you to chicken shit to have a real conversation? I got facts yesterday, but I have no pull.

bold: What in the name of cousin fucking morons does that mean??

facts like the new engine is an 870, and yamaha and arctic cat's relationship isn't going anywhere, they are building a run of catalysts in feb of 23, and your rr will be to your dealer in jan??

Edited by krom
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, krom said:

facts like the new engine is an 870, and yamaha and arctic cat's relationship isn't going anywhere, they are building a run of catalysts in feb of 23, and your rr will be to your dealer in jan??

Old news. Dealer fed and honestly, all who fucking cares. I am leaving this joke of a forum and moving to brand only.why? Because you dont get it. I have been tossing softballs to your ilk, yet not one over the fence hit. Pathetic! Is this the best of New York Mills? 

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Exactly on the bold. You wish too hard to be relevant Jim.

31 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Old news. Dealer fed and honestly, all who fucking cares. I am leaving this joke of a forum and moving to brand only.why? Because you dont get it. I have been tossing softballs to your ilk, yet not one over the fence hit. Pathetic! Is this the best of New York Mills? 

Whats your hang up with New York Mills??

Would it be better if I was from your hometown Isuckmen MN, like you?

Also if that's supposed to be some lame ass dig at me, haven't you been warned about posting personal info?

Btw there is a copycat ny mills in mn, lund boats are built there.

How many of you guys knew that AC used to own Lund?

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

Also if that's supposed to be some lame ass dig at me, haven't you been warned about posting personal info?

My dig is you are a liar. Almost everything you say is a lie. Words from you. Cat owned like 3 boat brands. Poo started there motorcycle brand with Victory.  Can I buy a 24? Brands change hands all the time. Lund is not the powerhouse they once were. Boat market is rather volatile. I own an old, pontoon. 1988-90? They last forever! Never see me upgrading to new, let alone used. Sled? Every 2-3.

Edited by ZR6000RR

1 hour ago, krom said:

The Lund days must have been during the Irv the Liquidator years.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

My dig is you are a liar. Almost everything you say is a lie. Words from you. Cat owned like 3 boat brands. Poo started there motorcycle brand with Victory.  Can I buy a 24? Brands change hands all the time. Lund is not the powerhouse they once were. Boat market is rather volatile. I own an old, pontoon. 1988-90? They last forever! Never see me upgrading to new, let alone used. Sled? Every 2-3.

Krom's the liar here?  

That's rich... so move along to a safer space.  You do realize you can be proven wrong in any forum on here don't you? 

Bright, you are not.

14 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Bye FAGGOT!

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Polaris bought Indian Motorcycles and thats the main reason why they decided to drop the Victory nameplate. The new Polaris owned Indians are better than they ever were...So yes you can buy a 2024 . :thumbsup:

As far as Lund they are still rated as one of the top 5 Aluminum Bass Boat brand so whats your point? 

Gotta love a Guy with a Eighties Pontoon trying to talk about the Boat Market. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Polaris bought Indian Motorcycles and thats the main reason why they decided to drop the Victory nameplate. The new Polaris owned Indians are better than they ever were...So yes you can buy a 2024 . :thumbsup:

As far as Lund they are still rated as one of the top 5 Aluminum Bass Boat brand so whats your point? 

Gotta love a Guy with a Eighties Pontoon trying to talk about the Boat Market. :lmao:

he knows as much about the boat market, as he does about the sled market:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/5/2023 at 10:28 PM, ZR6000RR said:

Deepthroat is non to smart. The workers are still there. Setting up for the next run. Lots of South Africans. Great people with a work ethic that would embarrass New York Mills, New York.

none too

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, krom said:

he knows as much about the boat market, as he does about the sled market:lmao:

Lund is a hop, skip from me. New York Mills, Mn. You the good one. They are not ass holes like they are in New York.