Check your account email address ×

Arctic cat in trouble??

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Non-LED Procross lights aren't anything to write home aboot.

And how many since 2020 has that been an issue? I adjusted my 2015 to spec and seriously, never had an issue and rode it probably more at night than any of my later.

Edited by ZR6000RR

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

And how many since 2020 has that been an issue? I adjusted my 2015 to spec and seriously, never had an issue and rode it probably more at night than any of my later.

You had an issue.  You suck so bad at riding you crashed at 15mph and almost totalled your piece of shit.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I'm fairly certain I have passed you at night.  

Easy to not outrun headlights at 10-15mph.

• Haha 2

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I'm fairly certain I have passed you at night.  

Easy to not outrun headlights at 10-15mph.

That's your story. I ride the speed of my group. Sometimes 40, other 50-70.

If the Procross was right from the start it wouldn't have seemed so dated.

If the Procross didn't erase all the momentum from the original M-series it wouldn't have seemed so dated.

If the Procross hadn't dragged on for a ridiculous 12 model years before a successor it wouldn't have seemed so dated.

Etc.

Lots of mistakes along the way.

That aside, IMO the Procross is a bona-fide stalwart. It has an incredible terrain racing pedigree and is tough as nails.  It just didn't check enough boxes to justify a 12 year life cycle and it pissed people off. Especially considering the first two years were a debacle in terms of quality.

Let's see what the Catalyst does... there's a lot riding on it.

Edited by Premium
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Premium said:

If the Procross was right from the start it wouldn't have seemed so dated.

If the Procross didn't erase all the momentum from the original M-series it wouldn't have seemed so dated.

If the Procross hadn't dragged on for a ridiculous 12 model years before a successor it wouldn't have seemed so dated.

Etc.

That aside, IMO the Procross is a bona-fide stalwart. It has an incredible terrain racing pedigree and is tough as nails.  It just didn't check enough boxes to justify a 12 year life cycle and it pissed people off. Especially considering the first two years were a debacle in terms of quality.

Let's see what the Catalyst does... there's a lot riding on it.

Not really.  It has already proven it can win a race, twice,stock, in not stock racing.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Prove that. 

To qualify as stock a minimum number has to be produced and certified with ISR, show me where 200 were built and the specs that matched their certification. 

• Like 2

Just now, airflite1 said:

To qualify as stock a minimum number has to be produced and certified with ISR, show me where 200 were built and the specs that matched their certification. 

It was raced in the open you dipshit! Where they are allowed to pipe, etc. The cat was stock.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

How? Only makes the other brands more questionable. Wiring? 

do you have any idea how many parts he's broken and subsequent dnfs herf has had over the years on a Procross? 

many...  9_9

• Like 1