Check your account email address ×

Republicans v/s Reality….

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if Biden wants to abolish people's student loans... shouldn't they also get free coffee for their votes? 

the street goes both directions bubba

Student loan forgiveness is a drop in the bucket compared to the fallacy of trickled on.  Straw man argument bud :thumbsup:  

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Student loan forgiveness is a drop in the bucket compared to the fallacy of trickled on.  Straw man argument bud :thumbsup:  

so when you heard about the plan for student loan forgiveness you just said 'well that seems like a great idea!!!' ?

there's numerous forms of buying votes, the R's tell people they're going to reduce their taxes and the D's dangle 'free' shit in front of them.

both are very much wrong Scarecrow 

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

so when you heard about the plan for student loan forgiveness you just said 'well that seems like a great idea!!!' ?

there's numerous forms of buying votes, the R's tell people they're going to reduce their taxes and the D's dangle 'free' shit in front of them.

both are very much wrong Scarecrow 

So policy positions are buying votes :lol: So Repugs sell votes by putting government in utero…:read: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Was he talking to you? 

Apparently your promises mean shit just like genuineness is shit

Read this out loud to yourself using a woman's voice. It sounds wayyyy funnier :bc::lmao:

Angry-Woman-GIF.gif

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So policy positions are buying votes :lol: So Repugs sell votes by putting government in utero…:read: 

is it logical to ignore one and not the other?  precisely how is it we've allowed these fuckers to put us $33T into debt?  

and no, Trump's not the answer.  

responsible adults dealing with and planning to resolve our problems is the answer and I see absolutely none of it coming from either major party or their chosen figureheads.

we've a math problem... and a rather sizable one at that. 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

responsible adults dealing with and planning to resolve our problems is the answer and I see absolutely none of it coming from either major party or their chosen figureheads.

Some seem to think the only way to stop the idiocy in Washington is with a bigger idiot.

All it should take is a person with a shred of common sense to beat either Biden or Trump but there seems to be nobody available.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Some seem to think the only way to stop the idiocy in Washington is with a bigger idiot.

All it should take is a person with a shred of common sense to beat either Biden or Trump but there seems to be nobody available.

with certainty, we've been without a natural born leader in this country for...  gosh, I don't honestly know. 

we fucked up by not electing Perot and breaking the cycle we've been in since the 1990's

Logic from some. 

All I know is this: Russia didn't invade while Trump was in office because he's not weak like Biden. Trump is so pro-war that it was a deterrence to our adversaries. He wouldn't have pussy footed around like Biden and would have hit back much harder, probably engaging our own military directly.

And that's why I don't like pro-war Biden. 

Wait, what?

:smack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and if they suddenly can't afford that $10 cup of coffee, it's someone else's fault. 

victim nation 

Max out those cc's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I agree. Unfortunately the people we need to become political leaders chose a different path in life rather than getting involved in the fucked up world of politics. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

how many people I wonder exceed $150/month on their credit card with coffee purchases alone?

how bout $200?

likely more than you or I could imagine

they should be buying vintage snowmobile parts you can't get any longer and have to have custom machined... those f'ng retardz!

:roflcrying:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's where we're getting to bro... coffee on credit 

I cant remember the last time I paid cash for a coffee.

:lol:

I just don't get the whole "Gotta have my Starbucks!" - or around here, there's Caribou.  The only coffee I pay for is the rare occasion we go out for breakfast, otherwise it's always fresh coffee from the home coffee pot or the stuff we've got at work that's free (basically Keurig coffee).  Well, now that I think about it, I guess I've had the occasional gas station coffee when on the road ... but I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay $10 for a coffee.  Unless it's got a double shot of Bailey's in it, maybe!! :lol2:

• Like 3

Just now, Bontz said:

I just don't get the whole "Gotta have my Starbucks!" - or around here, there's Caribou.  The only coffee I pay for is the rare occasion we go out for breakfast, otherwise it's always fresh coffee from the home coffee pot or the stuff we've got at work that's free (basically Keurig coffee).  Well, now that I think about it, I guess I've had the occasional gas station coffee when on the road ... but I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay $10 for a coffee.  Unless it's got a double shot of Bailey's in it, maybe!! :lol2:

Went to starbucks once. I said just give me a regular coffee or whatever is closest to it. All those stupid fucking names! Never went to one again.

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

$10 for a fucking coffee?  Let me ask again.....

how many people I wonder exceed $275/month on their credit card with coffee purchases alone?  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Went to starbucks once. I said just give me a regular coffee or whatever is closest to it. All those stupid fucking names! Never went to one again.

If you're gonna be a metrosexual and buy coffee on a credit card, you might as well drink houty-touty metrosexual coffee...

• Haha 2