Check your account email address ×

Republicans v/s Reality….

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snake said:

What is the number 1 issue for voters in this election?

It ain't 'the economy is awesome!'... :lol:

The border would be the only difference if Trump won in 2020. We would probably be worse off in others because he would be fought tooth and nail on everything.

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Here's a fact for you.  Trump's term resulted in zero wars for the US.  Biden has us involved in two, and on the verge of a third if China goes after Taiwan.  Thanks for playing "Let's Prove SnowRider is a Moron!" :thumbsup:

What about Afghanistan? Was there a pause while Trump was in office? Why didn't he get the troops out of there?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

What about Afghanistan? Was there a pause while Trump was in office? Why didn't he get the troops out of there?

The guy had 4 years.  And he did a lot all the while being hammered about taxes, family, budget etc.   Its amazing he got anything done.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Good thread MC.  We have a lot to be thankful for….even racer and the rest of the MAGAt’s should bless Dark Brandon this holiday season for the exceptional job he’s doing :thumbsup:

of course - he should be on TV multiple times per day telling us all how it’s the bestest economy in ever….never seen anything like it :lol:  

Must be why Biden's approval rating is so high! 

:lol:

Dumb fuck! 

D5AA1E97-C0A0-4278-89EE-66A2D2A849A7.jpeg

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

I guess I should have said, no NEW wars ... like every anti-Trumper was claiming we'd be enduring after he was elected.  DERPP!!  WW3!!!  HE'S GOING TO KILL US ALL BY USING THE NUKES!!

As far as Afghanistan goes, he at least had that conflict to the point where the US was ready to withdraw.  I know he didn't do it (the withdrawal), but it was at least winding down vs. what we're seeing with Biden and the US writing endless checks to fund Ukraine.  

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The guy had 4 years.  And he did a lot all the while being hammered about taxes, family, budget etc.   Its amazing he got anything done.

So he funded a war for 4 years then. But hey he didn't start any news ones so let's praise him SMFH. Some clueless Trumpers here. 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I guess I should have said, no NEW wars ... like every anti-Trumper was claiming we'd be enduring after he was elected.  DERPP!!  WW3!!!  HE'S GOING TO KILL US ALL BY USING THE NUKES!!

As far as Afghanistan goes, he at least had that conflict to the point where the US was ready to withdraw.  I know he didn't do it (the withdrawal), but it was at least winding down vs. what we're seeing with Biden and the US writing endless checks to fund Ukraine.  

Typical :backpeddle:. Just move the goalposts where you need them :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So he funded a war for 4 years then. But hey he didn't start any news ones so let's praise him SMFH. Some clueless Trumpers here. 

I dont think Obama started any either. :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Everyone knew you meant that. I guess you either need to be crystal clear for some or spell it out with crayon in a picture book

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You dont know that Trump wouldn't write those checks. No one does.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So in other words, you're implying he would have?  You sound more and more like SnowRider every day .. congrats!! :bc:

44 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Here's a fact for you.  Trump's term resulted in zero wars for the US.  Biden has us involved in two, and on the verge of a third if China goes after Taiwan.  Thanks for playing "Let's Prove SnowRider is a Moron!" :thumbsup:

Trump promised to end Afghanistan…..Biden did. Trump promised an infrastructure bill. Biden delivered.

I can go on…..Inflation reduction act….etc.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump promised to end Afghanistan

But but but but

Trumpers using war as a selling point for Trump is asinine yet many here cling to it. It's hilarious :lol:

Derp, we know what you meant in Trumpspeak:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What are you implying here? :lmao::lmao:

Dear god the lengths guys will go to try and label someones position is awesome:bc:

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump promised to end Afghanistan…..Biden did. Trump promised an infrastructure bill. Biden delivered.

I can go on…..Inflation reduction act….etc.

LOL ... yeah, you go right ahead and go with that as accomplishments :lol: Where do we begin on Biden's exit from Afghanistan, and the utter and colossal failure that was seen as?  That infrastructure bill sure looks like it's working wonders - on the amount of money it's costing.  Where exactly are we seeing the benefits of that in real life?  The Inflation Reduction Act - you mean the "let's add another trillion or so to our outstanding debt" act?