Check your account email address ×

Get the Word Out….

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Still waiting for some answers as to what JOE has done.  But his supporters just keep changing the subject. 

Other than the border, what would be different if Trump was president in your eyes? Dont say gas prices and inflation. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Other than the border, what would be different if Trump was president in your eyes? Dont say gas prices and inflation. 

I bet we wouldn't have spent trillions on the war in Ukraine, or billions on Israel's fight.

Just now, Bontz said:

I bet we wouldn't have spent trillions on the war in Ukraine, or billions on Israel's fight.

Maybe not Ukraine, most definitely Israel. 

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a fucking moron.

I tend to agree with that assessment.:lol:.......lower fuel prices is almost a guarantee with Trump. Just the mention of reopening Keystone will have a dramatic lowering affect on price as the opposite happened when Biden squashed it. ....and with reduced fuel cost it will be cheaper to ship goods and groceries, resulting in lowered prices for said goods....aka: reduced inflation.    

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I tend to agree with that assessment.:lol:.......lower fuel prices is almost a guarantee with Trump. Just the mention of reopening Keystone will have a dramatic lowering affect on price as the opposite happened when Biden squashed it. ....and with reduced fuel cost it will be cheaper to ship goods and groceries, resulting in lowered prices for said goods....aka: reduced inflation.    

The price for fuel was cheap during covid because people were not driving. You clowns tend to forget that. There already is a keystone pipeline btw.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The price for fuel was cheap during covid because people were not driving. You clowns tend to forget that. There already is a keystone pipeline btw.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a fucking moron.

:lol:

I'd love to have a return to some of that Trump gas...... Trump had been "uncharacteristically involved" In matters relating to oil. Had more influence on price of oil than past (or present) presidents.

Oh gas will be much cheaper when he returns to office starting Jan 2025.:bc:....much of our gas woes would most likely had been averted had Russia not invaded Ukraine. Pretty good probability that would have never happened if the 81 million (yeah right..:wackit:) morons had voted differently.

Screenshot_20231118_215234_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_215552_Chrome.jpg

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'd love to have a return to some of that Trump gas...... Trump had been "uncharacteristically involved" In matters relating to oil. Had more influence on price of oil than past (or present) presidents.

Oh gas will be much cheaper when he returns to office starting Jan 2025.:bc:....much of our gas woes would most likely had been averted had Russia not invaded Ukraine. Pretty good probability that would have never happened if the 81 million (yeah right..:wackit:) morons had voted differently.

Screenshot_20231118_215234_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_215552_Chrome.jpg

The price of fuel would be the same if Trump was in office.

• Like 2

On 11/18/2023 at 11:38 AM, racer254 said:

Still waiting for some answers as to what JOE has done.  But his supporters just keep changing the subject. 

Lowest unemployment rate in around 50 years. I think Republicans use to say Jobs Jobs Jobs.  Or isn’t that important anymore?