Check your account email address ×

Robert Mueller named Special Counsel in Russia Probe

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

that shit happens frequently, and stewart himself did it. stewart has a bad reputation and antagonized other drivers all the time. which is what he did that night. didn't mean to cause any harm, it just went bad. between the audio of him gassing the car, the video of the car reacting to it, eyewitnesses, etc etc etc it was obvious what tony did. 

So Tony murdered him then?

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

No it was not the Tony Stewart thing it was the Deep Water horizon accident that proved to me you had suffered a series of concussions as a child. 

Just fuck me....what the fuck was I doing that I couldn't be over here to witness this shit.  I feel bad about myself.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

pretty much the dead horses you were beating.  lets not forget shoot them in the knee

yep. a bunch of dumb fucks who are trying to tell me cops, who had good enough aim to take head and upper body shots on gunless victims, don't have the skills to shoot them below the waist instead to lame them. :lol: if you twats took a moment to think before running your traps.............

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just fuck me....what the fuck was I doing that I couldn't be over here to witness this shit.  I feel bad about myself.

Some fucking threads should be in the Smithsonian.....including that one :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no. can you fucking read? it was not intentional, it was an accident. 

Well, if you learn to type a proper sentence, I wouldn't have to go back and fucking read it again...FUCK FACE!

So, you are saying Tony brushed him back and hit him by accident?  Just answer this...who's fault do you think this was?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some fucking threads should be in the Smithsonian.....including that one :lol: 

DUDE...It's clear Rob should be held accountable for deleting all that PURE FUCKING GOLD!!!!!!  I say we string him up....unless he can prove it was the Russians. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep. a bunch of dumb fucks who are trying to tell me cops, who had good enough aim to take head and upper body shots on gunless victims, don't have the skills to shoot them below the waist instead to lame them. :lol: if you twats took a moment to think before running your traps.............

really you are going to stand by that 1 ha ? fucking tard

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if you learn to type a proper sentence, I wouldn't have to go back and fucking read it again...FUCK FACE!

So, you are saying Tony brushed him back and hit him by accident?  Just answer this...who's fault do you think this was?

well part did you have trouble understanding ya dumb fuck? i'm saying stewart was pulling his usual shit, and inadvertently hit the guy and killed him. do you know what "inadvertently" means? 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The fucking kneeshot was the absolute best :lol: 

it was. i even had the resident gun experts tell me they couldn't hit a target below the waist at 50', just to try and prove me wrong :lol: hell i think it may have been less than 50'.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well part did you have trouble understanding ya dumb fuck? i'm saying stewart was pulling his usual shit, and inadvertently hit the guy and killed him. do you know what "inadvertently" means? 

FUCK...Just answer the question.  Who's fault do you think it was?

You know what..never mind.  I feel sad I missed the original thread.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it was. i even had the resident gun experts tell me they couldn't hit a target below the waist at 50', just to try and prove me wrong  :lol; 

They are taught to shoot center mass , if you fire your weapon it is with the intent to kill. Under duress there is no way you are shooting at someones legs. You are a fucking idiot who has clearly never shot a gun before let alone a pistol at a moving target that may be firing back. Sweet fuck you are just too dumb to handle :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

FUCK...Just answer the question.  Who's fault do you think it was?

You know what..never mind.  I feel sad I missed the original thread.

omg it's no wonder you're so fucking lost all the time :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They are taught to shoot center mass , if you fire your weapon it is with the intent to kill. Under duress there is no way you are shooting at someones legs. You are a fucking idiot who has clearly never shot a gun before let alone a pistol at a moving target that may be firing back. Sweet fuck you are just too dumb to handle :lol: 

i realize what they're taught you fucking dumbass. that was not the argument. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i realize what they're taught you fucking dumbass. that was not the argument. 

what you proposed was so dumb its not worth comment.....hence why everyone here laughed at you for days and days ......again :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

omg it's no wonder you're so fucking lost all the time :lol:

Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to look at some of you and "your team's" posts here and try to comprehend how the fuck you got to your conclusions?  Let me tell you something...I love animals, but if you people were baby ducks I'd run out and stomp you all to death as a mercy kill.

:lol: