Check your account email address ×

Robert Mueller named Special Counsel in Russia Probe

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its a good thing.   Maybe the dems and MSM will shut up for a bit so they can work on other things.  The choice of who it is about is good as it gets as well.  

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its a good thing.   Maybe the dems and MSM will shut up for a bit so they can work on other things.  The choice of who it is about is good as it gets as well.  

:lol:

I don't believe that at all.  Either do you.  The Dems are going to be there every step of the way trying to push him the way they want to go and using the media to try and convince the public there is something there.  If that doesn't work, they'll cry foul and accuse Mueller of a corrupt and biased investigation and ask for new counsel.  Guaranteed.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He is going to be impeached.

No.  There's just nothing there but the end of the Dems narrative and end of an excuse.  BUT NOT TO WORRY!!!! (not that you are), they'll cook something else up!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nope.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't believe that at all.  Either do you.  The Dems are going to be there every step of the way trying to push him the way they want to go and using the media to try and convince the public there is something there.  If that doesn't work, they'll cry foul and accuse Mueller of a corrupt and biased investigation and ask for new counsel.  Guaranteed.

No.  There's just nothing there but the end of the Dems narrative.

I disagree....everyday there is something else coming out and it all can't be chalked up to liberal media bias and fake news.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I disagree....everyday there is something else coming out and it all can't be chalked up to liberal media bias and fake news.

I don't see it.  I see absolutely nothing more than what Obama has done.....without the cover.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don't see it.  I see absolutely nothing more than what Obama has done.....without the cover.

:lmao:

As if you have a fucking clue in hell what the FBI has uncovered in their investigation.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

As if you have a fucking clue in hell what the FBI has uncovered in their investigation.

he doesn't even know about the stuff they've revealed, let alone the stuff they haven't. :lol:

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well, I figure I can pretend I do though.....since you fucking liberal twats seem to think you do.  Tools! :lol: ....annnnnnnd LOSERS!

Image result for ace ventura loser gif

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he doesn't even know about the stuff they've revealed, let alone the stuff they haven't. :lol:

Detective Slinger! :lol:

SO....seems there some easy money waiting for you with some bets extended....what's the hold up? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Detective Slinger! :lol:

SO....seems there some easy money waiting for you with some bets extended....what's the hold up? :lol:

i find it funny, but the least bit surprising, that the twats that didn't take up snowrider on a bet are the ones chastising others for not taking any bets :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

i find it funny, but the least bit surprising, that the pansies that didn't take up snowrider on a bet are the ones chastising others for not taking any bets :lol:

Who didn't take him up on a bet? 

OOOOOPS!  Your fucking detective hat must be low on battery power.

go back to crying about the new black sheriff in dodge and stfu

"TONY STEWART MURDERED THAT DRIVER , HE IS GOING TO JAIL" 

fucking idiot :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"TONY STEWART MURDERED THAT DRIVER , HE IS GOING TO JAIL" 

fucking idiot :lol: 

why do you always have to exaggerate the shit out of things?

"tony stewart murdered that guy"

"the gulf of mexico is dead forever"

"nobody gets ripped off using paypal"

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why do you always have to exaggerate the shit out of things?

"tony stewart murdered that guy"

"the gulf of mexico is dead forever"

"nobody gets ripped off using paypal"

you could keep going and save me the trouble :lol: fucking idiot