Check your account email address ×

Robert Mueller named Special Counsel in Russia Probe

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

what you proposed was so dumb its not worth comment.....hence why everyone here laughed at you for days and days ......again :lol: 

yeah, the idea of maiming someone who's not a real threat, instead of shooting and killing them, is insane :lol:

ben, the big cop hater, sticking up for murderous cops. then he calls me a hack 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to look at some of you and "your team's" posts here and try to comprehend how the fuck you got to your conclusions?  Let me tell you something...I love animals, but if you people were baby ducks I'd run out and stomp you all to death as a mercy kill.

:lol:

suspension of disbelief helps quite a bit :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i don't think any of these compare to ben's paypal scam though :lol:

right , you got fucking killed there too :lol: you thought you had me when that dupe posted up some bullshit about accepting paypal. Then I screenshot the actual ad with payment terms and you go back to some other bullshit with your tail tucked like a pussy 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah, the idea of maiming someone who's not a real threat, instead of shooting and killing them, is insane :lol:

ben, the big cop hater, sticking up for murderous cops. then he calls me a hack 

Maiming someone is a great plan slinger....great plan. I would propose use of less than lethal weapons but you go ahead and advocate for knee shots you fucking idiot :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

right , you got fucking killed there too :lol: you thought you had me when that dupe posted up some bullshit about accepting paypal. Then I screenshot the actual ad with payment terms and you go back to some other bullshit with your tail tucked like a pussy 

wrong again :lol: you can't even get your own stories correct 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sooooo....I guess I just get to be in the dark on that gem then.

Good god dude it was 7 years of argument and at least 500 pages of gold across probably 4 sites involving outside engineering firms towards the end....I dont have the time or energy for even scratching the surface right now :lol: just dont forget to account for quantum lug flick 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Maiming someone is a great plan slinger....great plan. I would propose use of less than lethal weapons but you go ahead and advocate for knee shots you fucking idiot :lol: 

well it's better than dead in the cases i'm referring to. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well it's better than dead in the cases i'm referring to. 

if you fire your service weapon at someone it is with intent to kill , there is no in between with a .40 glock. If you do not intend to kill someone you do not fire that weapon on them. Simple

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good god dude it was 7 years of argument and at least 500 pages of gold across probably 4 sites involving outside engineering firms towards the end....I dont have the time or energy for even scratching the surface right now :lol: just dont forget to account for quantum lug flick 

:lol:     Lolololilol111111!!!!!

Shhhhhh you will wake the "Neal"

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nope , thats how it happened

i know what you posted, what you said, how paypal and ebay works,etc. all i said was that you were acting like a dick over a "hunch" you had about a potential buyer. you post his name and address all over the internets. i tell you i'd personally kick your ass and/or take you to court for doing that to me. you wise up a little, pull it off the internets, and then to top it off, it ends up the buyer was not trying to rip you off. now how in the fuck can you turn that around on me? what a delusional dumb ass you are :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i know what you posted, what you said, how paypal and ebay works,etc. all i said was that you were acting like a dick over a "hunch" you had about a potential buyer. you post his name and address all over the internets. i tell you i'd personally kick your ass and/or take you to court for doing that to me. you wise up a little, pull it off the internets, and then to top it off, it ends up the buyer was not trying to rip you off. now how in the fuck can you turn that around on me? what a delusional dumb ass you are :lol:

the guy tried ripping me off , fucked me on my ebay add ....tied up my paypal account and was either a scammer or the dumbest ebay buyer in history. I posted his info to warn others and after I had my way with the fucking faggot and had been asked to remove it by site admin at every site except this one I was done making him squirm. You are just dumb enough to see it your way though..... "I'd just take the paypal...whats the worst that could happen" :lol: fucking idiot 

but but but but the ebay ad said cash only

:lol:

nope , it stated many payment options which all vehicle sales on ebay do......Paypal is never one of them though you fucking retard 

the guy tried ripping me off , fucked me on my ebay add ....tied up my paypal account and was either a scammer or the dumbest ebay buyer in history. I posted his info to warn others and after I had my way with the fucking faggot and had been asked to remove it by site admin at every site except this one I was done making him squirm. You are just dumb enough to see it your way though..... "I'd just take the paypal...whats the worst that could happen" :lol: fucking idiot 

no he didn't you fucking liar. you started acting like a hot headed dick, in your usual fashion, and he acted accordingly. 

Edited by Snoslinger

no he didn't you fucking liar. you started acting like a hot headed dick, in your usual fashion, and he acted accordingly. 

What did I just post that was not true? I proved every fucking thing I just said. I posted every correspondence I had with that scammer and everyone here said they would have acted the same way. You were again .....the only one slinger....ever wonder why that is

Edited by f7ben

the buyers reading your bullshit threats, then coming in here and telling everyone the real story, was the icing on the cake :lol:

:lol: you are so dumb. You called me a liar ....I prove you wrong....and then you claimed you never called me a liar :lol: I'll go ahead and bump the thread up

"but but but the scammer said they werent scamming" :lol: 

What did I just post that was not true? I proved every fucking thing I just said. I posted every correspondence I had with that scammer and everyone here said they would have acted the same way. You were again .....the only one slinger....ever wonder why that is

the guy trying to scam you. duh. he was not. god damn you are thick. 

:lol: you are so dumb. You called me a liar ....I prove you wrong....and then you claimed you never called me a liar :lol: I'll go ahead and bump the thread up

"but but but the scammer said they werent scamming" :lol: 

by all means, please. i'd love to see the buyer's response again :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

the guy trying to scam you. duh. he was not. god damn you are thick. 

prove it fuck head , I have been scammed on ebay before via paypal and you've once again got zero fucking experience with running your running you cock sucker about