Check your account email address ×

Robert Mueller named Special Counsel in Russia Probe

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

there's an awful lot of smoke. 

EXACTLY!  Clinton said it and that's why we all know there's nothing there.  "There's an awful lot of smoke...there's just no fire."

Just now, Kivalo said:

Holy fuck! Youmissed a good one with the Tony Stewart debacle! :lol: 

Yeah...we had our own shit-show on HCS but I bet it paled in comparison to what happened here.  Holy epic shit show!!!

HE'S A MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I disagree....everyday there is something else coming out and it all can't be chalked up to liberal media bias and fake news.

when you threaten an animal it will do anything to survive.  Trump is a threat to the establishment bureaucracy which extends beyond party lines. You had to expect some level of push back from election night forward. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...we had our own shit-show on HCS but I bet it paled in comparison to what happened here.  Holy epic shit show!!!

HE'S A MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what was your conclusion?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

there's an awful lot of smoke. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there seems to be , comey may be the mistake he cant cover

And he has managed to do all of it in record time....at the very least he is prolific. :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what was your conclusion?

Ewwwwwww......start another thread for this!!!!  I wanna see how this shit plays out in here....ours at HCS WAS EPIC...but we had rules there. :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Slinger will downplay it :lol: 

He can try but he was all over everything from line of sight from the drivers seat to burping the throttle. :lol:

Just now, Kivalo said:

He can try but he was all over everything from line of sight from the drivers seat to burping the throttle. :lol:

IT WAS PREMEDITATED ......HE WILL GET THE DEATH PENALTY

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I disagree....everyday there is something else coming out and it all can't be chalked up to liberal media bias and fake news.

Dozens of Russian connections? Always the Russians.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

yeah i owned the shot out of webba or whoever it was who posted a pic from the driver's seat with the wing down :lol:

you either have poor memory or too dumb to know who was arguing what. 

• Gold Member

yeah i owned the shot out of webba or whoever it was who posted a pic from the driver's seat with the wing down :lol:

you either have poor memory or too dumb to know who was arguing what. 

You what I do know.... You have never spent one fucking second in a race car but argued every dame aspect as though as you were an en expert and as a result you got fucking OWNED big time! :lol:

FTR.....That kid was an idiot and paid the ultimate price for it.  A pro-racer that runs out on a live track to enact "the finger point and a FUCK YOU!" at a racing driver...and his close to out of control car.  Well done!

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You what I do know.... You have never spent one fucking second in a race car but argued every dame aspect as though as you were an en expert and as a result you got fucking OWNED big time! :lol:

another ownage was when one of "our own" drivers backed my story :lol:

you dumbshits didn't have a clue about tony stewart or racing in general, yet you nigger piled on me like you did. :lmao:

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you always have to exaggerate the shit out of things?

"tony stewart murdered that guy"

"the gulf of mexico is dead forever"

"nobody gets ripped off using paypal"

pretty much the dead horses you were beating.  lets not forget shoot them in the knee

you dumbshits didn't have a clue about tony stewart or racing in general, yet you nigger piled on me like you did. :lmao:

Ok....I'll let that one slide because I like you better than most of these site lib-twats.  You make me smile. :)

• Gold Member

For an Obama voter thats a damn racist comment! Remember that next time you call rww's racists.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

FTR.....That kid was an idiot and paid the ultimate price for it.  A pro-racer that runs out on a live track to enact "the finger point and a FUCK YOU!" at a racing driver...and his close to out of control car.  Well done!

that shit happens frequently, and stewart himself did it. stewart has a bad reputation and antagonized other drivers all the time. which is what he did that night. didn't mean to cause any harm, it just went bad. between the audio of him gassing the car, the video of the car reacting to it, eyewitnesses, etc etc etc it was obvious what tony did. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No it was not the Tony Stewart thing it was the Deep Water horizon accident that proved to me you had suffered a series of concussions as a child. 

• Like 1