Check your account email address ×

Nikki Haley On Her Plans For Social Media

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yes, because the prevention of hurt feelings is more important than personal privacy. 

Yes, and interfering in a presidential election and accusing a  sitting president of collusion errr I mean treason doesn’t matter I guess, right?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, and interfering in a presidential election and accusing a  sitting president of collusion errr I mean treason doesn’t matter I guess, right?

Trump gets the pass though for trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He got a pass? They indicted and impeached him for it.  He gets a pass from me because our government is fucking corrupt and he asked his supporters to march peacefully. Then we have the whole matter of Ray Epps, and all the other agitators in the crowd. Let me ask you something. Do you really think some of those guys deserve to go to jail for 5 or 10 or 20 years for walking through the capital peacefully?

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Peacefully and Patriotically.   No pass he simply didn't try and stop it. 

He and the admin left the WH peacefully.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-leaves-white-house-hours-bidens-inauguration/story?id=75351992#:~:text=President Joe Biden and Vice,not a long-term goodbye.

Edited by Highmark

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-leaves-white-house-hours-bidens-inauguration/story?id=75351992#:~:text=President Joe Biden and Vice,not a long-term goodbye.

Trump whined, stomped his feet, and accused the whole world of being out to get him. He even sucked a few poor, misguided souls into his delusions.

He didn’t even show up for Biden’s inauguration. How fucking pathetic and petty. A real leader right there. Unreal. 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The media can print what they want. It’s called the 1st amendment. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Trump whined, stomped his feet, and accused the whole world of being out to get him. He even sucked a few poor, misguided souls into his delusions.

He didn’t even show up for Biden’s inauguration. How fucking pathetic and petty. A real leader right there. Unreal. 

Even if he did do that its not a disruption of the peaceful transfer of power.   Simply his free speech.  Hillary and other Democraps still going around claiming the 16 election was stolen by Trump and Russians.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Even if he did do that it’s not a disruption of the peaceful transfer of power.   Simply his free speech.  Hillary and other Democraps still going around claiming the 16 election was stolen by Trump and Russians.  

True on Trump. The 1st amendment allows people to make fools of themselves. You know that. The separation of powers prevented the petulant child from running amuck. 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How pathetic, petty and worse did the Ds act for 4 years?  You have got to be kidding.  Pelosi tearing up his SOTU speech on live television was a nice touch among countless other breaches of protocol.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

How pathetic, petty and worse did the Ds act for 4 years?  You have got to be kidding.  Pelosi tearing up his SOTU speech on live television was a nice touch among countless other breaches of protocol.

Very true. She acted just like Trump. These are the people America deserves, because these are the people Americans elect. It’s very simple. 

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Back to the topic at hand.   The govt doesn't have the right to that information but SM platforms should also not be the dark web.  I don't agree with complete anonymity but do thing there should be some degree of 4th amendment protection unless you sign that away when you sign up.   

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Back to the topic at hand.   The govt doesn't have the right to that information but SM platforms should also not be the dark web.  I don't agree with complete anonymity but do thing there should be some degree of 4th amendment protection unless you sign that away when you sign up.   

Musk already called her out and said its the end of her presidential run.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

He didnt just say that though. You Trumpers always lesve certain parts out. Why is that?