Check your account email address ×

Ok , this is it....Trump is a fucking failure and needs to go now

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm guessing Trump probably wants to get impeached .......I bet he hates this stupid POTUS bullshit 

I bet he wishes he'd taken that salary now. :lol:

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Should make Vince McMahon his secdef...

Isn't he dead?  I think he's been voting Dem since. :lmao:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You hear his speech today at the Coast Guard Academy commencement exercises?  It was glorious.  Two years ago, Obama told them all, while they stood there slack jawed, that global warming was the #1 threat they would face as Coast Guard seaman.  Today Trump told them they have to fight, and never give up.  Just what I wanted to hear, cuz he gets there is no getting along with the forces obsessed with his undoing.  I can't fucking wait until Hillary gets perp walked.  

Yeah...much better than Obungas shit.  He could have left his specific ordeal with the media out....most with a brain know he's getting hammered unfairly.  No reason to point it out at that venue.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You hear his speech today at the Coast Guard Academy commencement exercises?  It was glorious.  Two years ago, Obama told them all, while they stood there slack jawed, that global warming was the #1 threat they would face as Coast Guard seaman.  Today Trump told them they have to fight, and never give up.  Just what I wanted to hear, cuz he gets there is no getting along with the forces obsessed with his undoing.  I can't fucking wait until Hillary gets perp walked.  

Yah , I sat by my TV and waited for hours for it to start .....I was tuned in to rush in one in and trumps speech in the other .....I just love pre-rehearsed propaganda :lol: 

I especially love propaganda speeches to our military by silverspoon chickenhawk fucks that never had lift a finger in life....gets me all hard thinking about how motivated our military is to go out and waste some blood and money in some god forsaken shithole .....fuck yah.....I jack my stack non stop when some jackbooted fuck is reciting some carefully rehearsed bootlicking gibberish ....FUCK YAH

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LIES!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nancy pelosi 1960

alright so maybe I would hit that :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I bet he wishes he'd taken that salary now. :lol:

Isn't he dead?  I think he's been voting Dem since. :lmao:

Yeah...much better than Obungas shit.  He could have left his specific ordeal with the media out....most with a brain know he's getting hammered unfairly.  No reason to point it out at that venue.

Yeah, but the tie in with never giving up was a double entendre....I said the other night that Trumps only choice is to fight tooth and nail....and that speech sent the message that that, is exactly what he's going to do.  Because its really gotten fucking ridiculous.  Democrats need to stand down with the bullshit.

20 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'd hit both of em , last thing they would see is the GMC emblem on my fuckin grille

:lol: 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I especially love propaganda speeches to our military by silverspoon chickenhawk fucks that never had lift a finger in life....gets me all hard thinking about how motivated our military is to go out and waste some blood and money in some god forsaken shithole .....fuck yah.....I jack my stack non stop when some jackbooted fuck is reciting some carefully rehearsed bootlicking gibberish ....FUCK YAH

Cleansing breaths Ben.....cleansing breaths :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Relax.  It was just the Coast Guard.  

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The bits I heard he spent most of it talking about himself. How bad he is treated. Poor guy...

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

alright so maybe I would hit that :lol: 

Yeah, but the tie in with never giving up was a double entendre....I said the other night that Trumps only choice is to fight tooth and nail....and that speech sent the message that that, is exactly what he's going to do.  Because its really gotten fucking ridiculous.  Democrats need to stand down with the bullshit.

Cleansing breaths Ben.....cleansing breaths :lol:  

lolz

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Relax.  It was just the Coast Guard.  

lolzz

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The bits I heard he spent most of it talking about himself. How bad he is treated. Poor guy...

shocker

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

the most important topic of our time is clearly how poorly trumps treated.  just ask him.  

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That actually got me thinking.  What if he decided not to?  Wow could he really set fire to what's left of the establishment...if he did it correctly.  But...that may be a good thread for tomorrow.  Hmmmm......

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It was actually a pretty good speech...like I posted earlier though, he didn't need to get into specifics about it.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and what channel was that edited footage from ?

Exactly.  Jesus.  I haven't flipped on that hackery today but I could only imagine.  They are a noodle away from just substituting Alec Baldwin and running their own scripts for the day.  Sheep don't have good eyesight.  Or maybe they do...don't know.  Bit I know they are stupid. :lol:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/controversial-milwaukee-sheriff-david-clarke-says-joining-trump-administration-201403577.html

Thats all we need is this bootlicking piece of dogshit near the DHS .....fucking guy is as bad as Sessions and Pompeo. Trump is a real fucking piece of shit 

Holy racist. Simmer 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

and what channel was that edited footage from ?

Of course....it's all fake news and lib media smears. Did it ever  once occur to you that Trump is a narcissistic blowhard buffoon that says a lot of stupid shit?

33 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Of course....it's all fake news and lib media smears. Did it ever  once occur to you that Trump is a narcissistic blowhard buffoon that says a lot of stupid shit?

yes it did did it occur to you that 99% of the media will edit every thing he says to fit the narrative they want out?    have you watched whole speeches/rally free talking then compared to how CNN etc  puts it together for you 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

yes it did did it occur to you that 99% of the media will edit every thing he says to fit the narrative they want out?    have you watched whole speeches/rally free talking then compared to how CNN etc  puts it together for you 

I read his tweets, I listen to his interviews one of which was with Jeannine Pirro of Fox News....the guy is a buffoon that says stupid Shit.

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I read his tweets, I listen to his interviews one of which was with Jeannine Pirro of Fox News....the guy is a buffoon that says stupid Shit.

Along with all of them....and all of us.  He's not a pro politician for sure.

Give the blowhard a chance to get something done.  He's not an idiot...he just sounds like one.....like most of us. :lol: