Check your account email address ×

well look at you Minnesota...

Just now, Deephaven said:

Not that it matters, he has ZERO chance to win here.

Exactly 

Still though - just another example of MN doing their best impression of being "California Midwest" and the craziness of the liberal ways they push here.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Exactly 

Still though - just another example of MN doing their best impression of being "California Midwest" and the craziness of the liberal ways they push here.

Colorado is already in process and from the article... 

Similar legal challenges centered on the 14th Amendment provision were filed in other states, including New Hampshire, Arizona and Michigan. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trying to stop a candidate from being on the ballot using trumped up charges by the opposition.  Lawfair sponsored by the hypocritical liberal.

14th amendment - why would someone who led an insurrection be allowed on the ballot?  You support a traitor. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

14th amendment - why would someone who led an insurrection be allowed on the ballot?  You support a traitor. 

Where was he convicted of anything regarding the 14th amendment?  He is posing a threat to democrats and they are using LAWFAIR against him.  If they were not worried about him, they would not try and keep him off the ballot.  They are worried they can't beat him democratically.  They are trying everything. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Insurrection :lol: you are just that fucking stupid 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

There's a little piece of me that hopes Trump wins in 2024.  And it's only because I would piss myself laughing at the tears and utter rage coming from several members here.  The country can't go any lower than where it is with the current administration, that's for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Insurrection :lol: you are just that fucking stupid 

While I’m positive that many at the capital that day wanted to change the vote and string up Pence. Trumpers do not have the intelligence to carry out an actual insurrection. My god….just look at those people. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

There's a little piece of me that hopes Trump wins in 2024.  And it's only because I would piss myself laughing at the tears and utter rage coming from several members here.  The country can't go any lower than where it is with the current administration, that's for sure.

Trump isn’t going to change anything if elected. All his presidency would do is give him a pulpit during his last days alive. It will be pure entertainment as the empire dies. 

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Can't get any lower?  If Trump magically wins it will create the most active blue wave of all time ruining the following 8 years+

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Can't get any lower?  If Trump magically wins it will create the most active blue wave of all time ruining the following 8 years+

Nah - we'll all be dead by then.  An asteroid will finally have wiped us out by then, or Biden's WW3 will have come full circle and we'll be living in a zombie apocalypse.

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump isn’t going to change anything if elected. All his presidency would do is give him a pulpit during his last days alive. It will be pure entertainment as the empire dies. 

Then why worry about it?  They sure are trying hard to silence him.  At every turn they are slapping him with a gag order.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Then why worry about it?  They sure are trying hard to silence him.  At every turn they are slapping him with a gag order.  

All deserved.  Should be jail next :snack:

• Gold Member

For you blind ass fucking commies to think that what is happening is OK in the U.S.A. of all places just shows that you are dirty stinking fucking commies.  Move the fuck out of this country if you hate it so much.  Don't ruin it for generations to come.  Its not just Trump that is being picked on by the 3 letter agencies.  Look what they did to the non-Profits a couple years back.  They are trying to pull funding for public schools if they teach archery or trap shooting.  They are picking what books go in library's.  Changing what you see when you search the internets.  The spending.  The waste.  The corruption.  I could go on and on.  All you fuckers can think about is Trump.  Its MUCH MUCH bigger than Trump.  Open your fucking eyes!!!! This is the Govt our Fore Fathers warned us about and you guys wanna embrace this like its something great.     Well guess what??  

trump-bagofdicks-4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2