Check your account email address ×

23/24 Cross Country thread

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He doesn't have any left.  Said he drank it all.

As for the iron dog racers not getting allocation. No shit.  No one including cat cares about the iron dog 

Cockhaven, still waiting to hear all about your super duper secret setup with the Nytro. 

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I was never dumb enough to buy a nytro.  Had a couple buddies with them.  Complete POS

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I've had 5 sleds after mine.  They were ultra easy to setup though, explains why you failed so badly.

Well… which is it Cockhaven? You state you had one in the one thread and then say you didn’t in this thread. That’s known as being a lying piece of shit.

Moron.

On 10/28/2023 at 2:25 PM, AK440 said:

Why are you making shit up? Do you need attention? Did your wife leave you again? My Rush was a overhyped piece of shit. 

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Over hyped piece of shit to the guy hyping a sled that rides like it is more than 10 years older.  :lol:

Perhaps if he wasn't too dumb to set it up...

Yep, obviously too dumb 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The :owned:is particularly funny.  Pretty much the icon people use when they suck at actually doing it.  Nice work.

What’s funnier is you made the effort to alter the timeline of the posts to hide your lies and incompetence. :owned:

• Gold Member

The only good thing about the Nytro was the motor. Thats it . 

144 was better but still handled like a school bus. 

Not to mention the chassis just falls apart. 

My buddy had one all done up, clutched , suspension , everything . Traded it for a XCR bailer and never looked back. 

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, AK440 said:

Well… which is it Cockhaven? You state you had one in the one thread and then say you didn’t in this thread. That’s known as being a lying piece of shit.

He was clearly talking about the bailer you hate so much. 

You are so incompetent you cant even follow along. 

What a shame. Liar and stupid. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And I didn't change any timeline.  Never said anything ever about a nytro handling well either....because they never will.

image.thumb.png.86017da3e97322841f0a63b059ad4c7a.png

Ummm… what does Claddisfly have to do with you? 

You’re doing a terrible job trying to prove yourself correct. 

still waiting for your secret Nytro set up info. 

On 10/28/2023 at 6:45 PM, ZR6000RR said:

No. But you sure are. Has there ever been a post on here that a shallow fuck that you are, did not start? Something strong tells me not a chance.

you've never started a thread (but are fantastic at ruining several) here nor anywhere else to my knowledge, have strong opinions based upon 'who tf knows what' yet joyfully argue and attempt to debate literally everyone in your path who has more knowledge, experience and inside information than you ever will... you're literally a joke, a punchline and worst of all... ill informed and willing to share your utter ignorance on a regular basis.  

but, please... do carry on you pathetic loser...  :roflcrying:

Screenshot_20231030-171037.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
kn0w threAdS, yaWn... b0rinG

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you've never started a thread (but are fantastic at ruining several) here nor anywhere else to my knowledge, have strong opinions based upon 'who tf knows what' yet joyfully argue and attempt to debate literally everyone in your path who has more knowledge, experience and inside information than you ever will... you're literally a joke, a punchline and worst of all... ill informed and willing to share your utter ignorance on a regular basis.  

but, please... do carry on you pathetic loser...  :roflcrying:

Screenshot_20231030-171037.png

Butt hurt stupid fuck is back. I wont start a post in this forum. Just put stupid fuckers like you on notice. Took you what, 3-4 days to address? Go fuck yourself.

49 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Butt hurt stupid fuck is back. I wont start a post in this forum. Just put stupid fuckers like you on notice. Took you what, 3-4 days to address? Go fuck yourself.

back?  :roflcrying:  I never leave here... this is the most important place on earth to me.  :sarcasm1:

I enjoy giving Jimwits like you a day or two to come up with a witty retort or new angle of attack on occasion and this expectedly is the best you could come up with.  you're so f'ng dumb you make @AK440 look like he works for NASA.  

so that all aside, what have you heard about Cat and the upcoming COR race series?  who's riding Catalyst's and who isn't?  what's the schedule looking like for building 'race' RXC's and consumer RXC's... then consumer versions like you ordered with push a button shocks?  Dish bitch... :news:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

back?  :roflcrying:  I never leave here... this is the most important place on earth to me.  :sarcasm1:

I enjoy giving Jimwits like you a day or two to come up with a witty retort or new angle of attack on occasion and this expectedly is the best you could come up with.  you're so f'ng dumb you make @AK440 look like he works for NASA.  

so that all aside, what have you heard about Cat and the upcoming COR race series?  who's riding Catalyst's and who isn't?  what's the schedule looking like for building 'race' RXC's and consumer RXC's... then consumer versions like you ordered with push a button shocks?  Dish bitch... :news:

Pick my sled up sometime December. Fine with that. Zach, Brown and, well google it you fucking putz. Fuck, you are like a piece of TP stuck to a shoe. Good for nothing.