Check your account email address ×

23/24 Cross Country thread

32 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

They have an ass dragger class. You can run up to a 700cc as well. Mother fucking oh tree f7 domination there. 

Oh shit son

27 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

IDK, maybe.

I remember the guy that gave me a chance in XC used to talk about racing an 03 F5 and how his 05 and 06 F6's were slower.

If you do, look me up. Will have a swing barrel stocking cap on. 

23 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Oh shit son

I was told if you show up with one all the ladies will drop their pants instantly and you won’t even have to race. The competition gave up before it started when they saw the trailer park special oh 3 

14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I thought like 03 for the F5's the pro class ran 500's.  I remember people talking about running F5's at places like Pine Lake and the Soo and whatnot.

If i remember correctly they had a 500 class in 03 but the main class was 440. We ran 1in tracks too, but in 04 when they switched to 600s, pat made the change to 1.25 tracks to try slowing everyone down. They might've run a pro 500 class too but its been awhile. I'll have to see if i still have any uscc info 

19 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

If i remember correctly they had a 500 class in 03 but the main class was 440. We ran 1in tracks too, but in 04 when they switched to 600s, pat made the change to 1.25 tracks to try slowing everyone down. They might've run a pro 500 class too but its been awhile. I'll have to see if i still have any uscc info 

people seem to be forgetting the greatest racing and trail snowmobile ever created... a literal gift from the Godz! 

When Arctic Cat released its Sno Pro 500 last spring, the company pitched it as a cost-effective way for people to go snowmobile racing. Cat targeted entry-level racers who would compete in the Sport 85 class of the Midwest-based United States Cross-Country circuit, not to mention some amateur snocross racers across the Snowbelt. 

https://snowgoer.com/snowmobile-features/sport-85-phazer-rtxsno-pro-500-2/2475/

and the Phazer... :roflcrying:

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

people seem to be forgetting the greatest racing and trail snowmobile ever created... a literal gift from the Godz! 

When Arctic Cat released its Sno Pro 500 last spring, the company pitched it as a cost-effective way for people to go snowmobile racing. Cat targeted entry-level racers who would compete in the Sport 85 class of the Midwest-based United States Cross-Country circuit, not to mention some amateur snocross racers across the Snowbelt. 

Everyone laughs at the 440s and 500s, but i embarrassed alot of guys on my 440 zrs. I'm sure the 500 sp are the same, never rode that chassis but they sure looked alot better than the f series for racing lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Everyone laughs at the 440s and 500s, but i embarrassed alot of guys on my 440 zrs. I'm sure the 500 sp are the same, never rode that chassis but they sure looked alot better than the f series for racing lol

collect them all and win... 

IMG_20230107_121356653_HDR.thumb.jpg.5cad931855c2321ee20b47e1106cb1e9.jpg

9 hours ago, Cat45 said:

My 2011 500 Sno pro would run dead even with my 05 600xc until about 85 and the xc would get away. One that is clutched will do high 90s on a radar gun. If you put the 600 zero x shocks and fox float x on the skis you could really haul ass on it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I bet the top half of the Expert 85 class back in the day could outride 99% of 800/850 riders in a good bumpy ditch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I bet the top half of the Expert 85 class back in the day could outride 99% of 800/850 riders in a good bumpy ditch.

850 would be off track in turn one!

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

ego busters... ;)

12 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I bet the bottom 1/2 of the junior class could outride jimbo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We are going old school once again at next years race! We are having a fan favorite, “greasy triple” class at next years races.
Why? Because who doesn’t like the sound of triple’s racing across a frozen lake?
Here are the rules:
600 CC max engine displacement
2002 and older sleds
Run what you brung, modified sleds are allowed
All racers and sleds must comply with ISR safety rules and riders myst sign up through ISR.
Entry fee will be $150.00
Class will race both days
R rated tracks are not required, although a new track is highly recommended since some of you might be in the 120 MPH range.
Race format will depend on how many entries we get
Likely have a $3,000.00 purse for this class
Share away and tag your friends

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:
We are going old school once again at next years race! We are having a fan favorite, “greasy triple” class at next years races.
Why? Because who doesn’t like the sound of triple’s racing across a frozen lake?
Here are the rules:
600 CC max engine displacement
2002 and older sleds
Run what you brung, modified sleds are allowed
All racers and sleds must comply with ISR safety rules and riders myst sign up through ISR.
Entry fee will be $150.00
Class will race both days
R rated tracks are not required, although a new track is highly recommended since some of you might be in the 120 MPH range.
Race format will depend on how many entries we get
Likely have a $3,000.00 purse for this class
Share away and tag your friends

you must not be on the dark screen setting...

The shit, no snow, run around a corn field “races” in the Midwest have never seen a payout this big. :queen:

7CA02D9C-D328-4385-A280-BF4539316FE7.jpeg

8 minutes ago, AK440 said:

The shit, no snow, run around a corn field “races” in the Midwest have never seen a payout this big. :queen:

7CA02D9C-D328-4385-A280-BF4539316FE7.jpeg

Tucker made way more than that per race. 

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Tucker made way more than that per race. 

Really? You are comparing the winningest sno-x racer at near the height of the sport to a couple of rednecks in Alaska in an XC race that this forum claims no ono gives a shit about? Uh huh. And how long ago was that and PROVE he got a check from ONE single race worth that. Typical swing and a miss. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Really? You are comparing the winningest sno-x racer at near the height of the sport to a couple of rednecks in Alaska in an XC race that this forum claims no ono gives a shit about? Uh huh. And how long ago was that and PROVE he got a check from ONE single race worth that. Typical swing and a miss. 

what time is it in Alaska right now? 

9_9

edit: you posted at 5:36am CST 

pull an all night washer fluid rave... or were you snowmobiling all night long?  :lmao:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Posted (edited)

Pro Open final is running currently, Herf took 5th in the morning session.

429839036_710107241305873_97592751338828

ANNNNNNDDDDD.... since it's the new most popular class which matters more than anything else... Sport (from today).  looks like the PooPoo was faster.... 

429676717_710108184639112_73044648863800

26 people in Sport... :thumbsup:

and Herf's video from last weekend... 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Polaris swept the Pro-Open top 3 today in Naytahwaush along with the top 2 in the most important class, Sport Improved Stock.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Polaris swept the Pro-Open top 3 today in Naytahwaush along with the top 2 in the most important class, Sport Improved Stock.

he must be very upset... :)

ouch... best finish 4th and 4 DNF's

429521826_710230337960230_33399633506866

Edited by Crnr2Crnr