Check your account email address ×

23/24 Cross Country thread

oh noses... Wes Selby and SkiDoo are gunna f the Cat & Polaris riders up this year!

very few of these are going to Alaska for the fake cross country race... 

Cat has nine sleds to share amongst their racers

Polaris will pay $14 for a top place podium finish

what else?

:roflcrying:

Have you heard of a race called the Iron Dog? Only the fastest XC racers in the world compete in the event. Guys not from Alaska never win and rarely if ever place. Why? Because they don’t know how to ride fast on ungroomed trails through the woods, rivers, mountains and deep snow.  2500 miles of racing for 7-days straight without a corn field or highway ditch in sight. 

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

You are fucking stupid. 

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Have you heard of a race called the Iron Dog? Only the fastest XC racers in the world compete in the event. Guys not from Alaska never win and rarely if ever place. Why? Because they don’t know how to ride fast on ungroomed trails through the woods, rivers, mountains and deep snow.  2500 miles of racing for 7-days straight without a corn field or highway ditch in sight. 

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Maybe I'll run my 1 of 50 sled and finish last in whatever class I enter.

Maybe I'll enter the Enticer.

if I can find a matching Enticer we could enter the Iron Dog and finish 21st

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

if I can find a matching Enticer we could enter the Iron Dog and finish 21st

The only racing you do is to run from your Lazyboy to the bathroom to beat the beer shits. 

Better look for your remote to stream more slow-x rather than actually go outside and ride a sled. 

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

The only racing you do is to run from your Lazyboy to the bathroom to beat the beer shits. 

Better look for your remote to stream more slow-x rather than actually go outside and ride a sled. 

it's October moron

is it snowing outside your families single wide right now?

do you actually have to show up to claim to be an Iron Dog pro-class racer?   

supposedly the rigid qualifications to enter the field is just sending in a check...  pretty sure raisinfarmer and I can afford that.  

• Haha 1

You two faggles would be better off riding double on the Enticer Dumb and Dumber style. You’ll need each other’s body heat to stay warm since there are no bars or restaurants to stop in every 10 miles. 

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You two faggles would be better off riding double on the Enticer Dumb and Dumber style. You’ll need each other’s body heat to stay warm since there are no bars or restaurants to stop in every 10 miles. 

Nah, I'll plant Ernie the Enticer in a tree at the Wild Bill 20.

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyone know who's getting 'race' RXC'S aside from the general public that was able to order them... or were the 'race' RXC'S what Textron cancelled on people?  what a fuckup... 

Try and keep up. there is a shortage of race sleds just like I posted weeks ago. Cat didn’t provide them to Iron Dog teams. 

14 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Try and keep up. there is a shortage of race sleds just like I posted weeks ago. Cat didn’t provide them to Iron Dog teams. 

Anyone could have snow checked a RXC through their Cat dealer and bought a race sled.  Think you can do the same with the MXZX Comp Package too.

No one who has been racing for a few years will do that. 

They want that sweet sweet race department discount.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Did you realize consumers (you or me) could order the RXC non estart model during snow check, then Textron was sending people's deposits back and shortly after people in the know (not you) heard there was going to be a shortage of race sleds and most that aren't top tier racers wouldn't be getting the normal sweet team deal?  I heard about it spring... and I don't race.  ;)

maybe you should stick to Nytros or other heavy old Yamahas... or snow bikes! 

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Did you realize consumers (you or me) could order the RXC non estart model during snow check, then Textron was sending people's deposits back and shortly after people in the know (not you) heard there was going to be a shortage of race sleds and most that aren't top tier racers wouldn't be getting the normal sweet team deal?  I heard about it spring... and I don't race.  ;)

maybe you should stick to Nytros or other heavy old Yamahas... or snow bikes! 

:lol:

Iron Dog racers qualify for race discounts. Polaris lists it right on their website. Cat doesn’t have its shit together as usual and doesn’t have faith in the belt drive system for racing. This is why they didn’t make the race sleds a available. That impacted the Iron Dog because Ski-Doo doesn’t offer the support Polaris does and Polaris already maxed out their allocation of race sleds. 

A non-riding keyboard warrior like yourself never had a snowball’s chance in hell to get an RXC. :news:

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

Iron Dog racers qualify for race discounts. Polaris lists it right on their website. Cat doesn’t have its shit together as usual and doesn’t have faith in the belt drive system for racing. This is why they didn’t make the race sleds a available. That impacted the Iron Dog because Ski-Doo doesn’t offer the support Polaris does and Polaris already maxed out their allocation of race sleds. 

A non-riding keyboard warrior like yourself never had a snowball’s chance in hell to get an RXC. :news:

not this year from Cat Chuckie... same with @Palu49 and probably @racinfarmer

let's see precisely what kind of jalopy you're riding this winter... go take a picture of it with a shoe hanging on the left handlebar end and a gallon of white milk on the seat... or washer fluid if you have any left.  

:)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AK440 said:

They have already raced, and won on the belt drive. What makes the company $$? Racing, or selling sleds to consumers? I have a hunch you have no fucking clue.