Check your account email address ×

You can now sue the mRNA COVID vaccine manufacturers for damages

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You injected yourself with poison for absolutely zero gain. Then you defended  it because you’re a retard. Those of us with brains will never let that go because those in your camp were cowards and supported the group with brains facing real consequence if we didn’t acquiesce 

You have absolutely no proof of that. I on the other have proof that the vaccine was effective. I also know that millions of people didn’t die of the vaccine as you and others claim. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You have absolutely no proof of that. I on the other have proof that the vaccine was effective. I also know that millions of people didn’t die of the vaccine as you and others claim. 

The death rate was similar to the flu when you remove the people that died with covid and only counted the people that died from covid. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Manufactured truth. 

how many kids died from covid? Yet we put masks on them, isolated them and injected them with a poison that was far worse for them than the disease. 

Scared boomers should be ashamed of themselves for what they did. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SkisNH said:

how many kids died from covid? Yet we put masks on them, isolated them and injected them with a poison that was far worse for them than the disease. 

Maybe thats why they didnt die?

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Mistakes were made. I’m not denying that. But to say that vaccine was either ineffective or profoundly deadly is simply hogwash. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Mistakes were made. I’m not denying that. But to say that vaccine was either ineffective or profoundly deadly is simply hogwash. 

Not sure you can even call it a vaccine...you can still get the disease, you can still transmit the disease...at best its fancy nyQuil 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

how many kids died from covid?

Personally I haven't heard of any directly related to covid or a vaccine. Other than what I read on here.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are you a dr.?

No but if you have been paying attention for the last 3 years you would know kids don't die from covid (very very low rate, usually associated with leukemia) 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No but if you have been paying attention for the last 3 years you would know kids don't die from covid (very very low rate, usually associated with leukemia) 

They sure spread it though.

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It never ends with these morons here. Total brain dead ass wipes. Makes me sick to live among them….really.

I'm sure there is an mRNA vaccine available for that.

Just don't expect to be immune or to not pass it on to Grandma.... :bc:

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are you a dr.?

I'm no vet, but I know a horse's ass when I see one...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t think it was deadly , I just don’t think it really provided any benefit to anyone who took it. 

• Like 2