Check your account email address ×

You can now sue the mRNA COVID vaccine manufacturers for damages

LOL.

Gee guys I sure hope he's okay.

The Late Show was not on the air last night as a result of Stephen Colbert's Covid diagnosis and it has now emerged that he's taking the rest of the week off.

Colbert contracted Covid earlier this week and started off by hosting a show at home -- much like he did during the pandemic. However, the CBS show was pulled yesterday and has also been pulled for the rest of the week.

"Sorry to say, per doctor's orders, I'm going to be out for the rest of the week. Resting up so that I can deliver the hand crafted, artisanal talk show that we so enjoy serving you. In the meantime, a heady blend of Paxlovid and onions in my socks (thank you, Fallon) will be rebuilding my immune system," Colbert said.

He's aggressively unfunny. It's like he's doing a bit to see just how unfunny he can be before you call him on it.

It's all Dad Humor, if the dad in question is aggressively unfunny and only reads Salon.

The move affects guests including Rachel Maddow, who was due to appear yesterday....

Oh no.

Colbert himself had to pause production on The Late Show last year after testing positive in April and a recurrence in May.

So this is his third case of covid this year.

Run out and get your boosters, everyone!

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Why does the unvaccinated care so much what the vaccinated do?

Why does the unvaccinated try so hard too justify that they have taken a few shots 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I think people who are dumb enough to have taken an experimental treatment to combat a disease that posed them close to zero risk should be fired , ostracized , debanked and ultimately denied health care going forward. 

• Like 1

These types of threads have really died off lately. But I guess time has a way of doing that with a lot of untruths.

PS - I inquired last week about getting additional life insurance. Strangely enough they never asked if I’ve had a Covid vaccine, even with all the turbo cancers, AIDS, and excess deaths they’re causing. What a bunch of dummies their army of actuaries are.9_9

:pc:

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think people who are dumb enough to have taken an experimental treatment to combat a disease that posed them close to zero risk should be fired , ostracized , debanked and ultimately denied health care going forward. 

Science rules :thumbsup:   Those of you who choose to ignore CDC recommendations should be on the hook for any medical care related to refusing to follow guidelines :snack:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Science rules :thumbsup:   Those of you who choose to ignore CDC recommendations should be on the hook for any medical care related to refusing to follow guidelines :snack:  

Well there won’t be any medical care needed for catching a fucking cold you god damned brain dead motherfucker , kill yourself 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, toslow said:

😂😂😂snake just face planted Steve and MC 😂😂fucken classic 

Thanks :bc: without your wrestling like commentary I wouldn't know who is winning here half the time.

Don't sell yourself short, it's a huge help and much appreciated :thumbsup:

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well there won’t be any medical care needed for catching a fucking cold you god damned brain dead motherfucker , kill yourself 

Just a cold :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Alot of that goes on anyway.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Science is never wrong?

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I didn’t know that the common cold crossed the blood/brain barrier and in turn created neurological changes. 

Edited by spin_dry

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I didn’t know that the common cold crossed the blood/brain barrier and in turn created neurological changes. 

I didn’t know a vaccine could do that either. I mean the mode for that occurring is the same for both the clot shot and the virus. The spike protein penetrates that barrier. We were lied to repeatedly when the assholes in charge told us the spike from the shit stayed local to the injection site. But whatever 

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The vaccinated shut down the world and tried to force the vaccine down our throats....

Remember all the nurses who showed up day after day in the beginning when we really didn't know about covid....then they fired them for not wanting the vaccine....fucking gross.

• Like 2