Check your account email address ×

The party is over at Tesla.

I've been toying with buying a used Jag EV, once I start flying back and forth to MSP I want to leave a car down there. When they let me use the I Pace, I was impressed with it but for up here it just doesn't work, but for down there it would never leave the city, that and the fact with only 20k miles they've lost half their value which makes it very tempting.

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

I've been toying with buying a used Jag EV, once I start flying back and forth to MSP I want to leave a car down there. When they let me use the I Pace, I was impressed with it but for up here it just doesn't work, but for down there it would never leave the city, that and the fact with only 20k miles they've lost half their value which makes it very tempting.

My niece’s husband has one. He likes it a lot. Little short on range. He had some strange glitches with the dash that a software update took care of. He’s got o rivian on order, but will still be keeping the Jag. He travels from Minneapolis to the family lake home in price co Wisconsin on a charge. Over the summer we wired up an outdoor, 220v charge port at the lake home. 

• Like 1

caught the tail end of the analyst summary the other night... Cybertruck way behind schedule, Roadster with no promise date still and sales are down. 

Musk is no dummy though... but he's certainly not making anything I'm interested in.

Toyota/Lexus has without a doubt in my mind that Hybrids are the best way to go.  the Prius has been around since 1997 and most are still on the road.  Lexus RX showed up in 2006 and it's the same story.  New full size Toyota trucks and SUVs can be had with the hybrid setup as well...