Check your account email address ×

Powell…

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And you still believe the Russia collusion hoax I bet.     Go get him Mueller.   How many years did we waste on that?

You still believe he’s innocent and a good choice for President 🤣 

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Too many right wing MAGA morons here these days.

The election deniers are the fuckin worst.

I get that it’s your country and it sucks they are so stupid. But as far as entertainment value goes, they rock.  I think AC is Mercan now too. He has a place in Florida please accept him as your own. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I get that it’s your country and it sucks they are so stupid. But as far as entertainment value goes, they rock.  I think AC is Mercan now too. He has a place in Florida please accept him as your own. 

Florida the state shaped like a limp dick for a reason.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Florida the state shaped like a limp dick for a reason.

NH is FL just in the Northeast . 

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Too many right wing MAGA morons here these days.

The election deniers are the fuckin worst.

Trump owns You. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I think AC is Mercan now too. He has a place in Florida please accept him as your own. 

Florida is filled with the most retards per capita so I suppose that makes sense ....although we don't want him

Edited by Deephaven

Those of you that don't believe that media around the world was laughing at Trump while he was in the oval office clearly weren't watching. Do they make fun of Biden now? Absolutely! But as others have said, it is mostly in a different way. They laughed at Trump because they thought he was an idiot. In Bidens case it is because he is getting to old to serve.  The same in some ways, but very different if you have paid attention to foreign media over the past few terms.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Those of you that don't believe that media around the world was laughing at Trump while he was in the oval office clearly weren't watching. Do they make fun of Biden now? Absolutely! But as others have said, it is mostly in a different way. They laughed at Trump because they thought he was an idiot. In Bidens case it is because he is getting to old to serve.  The same in some ways, but very different if you have paid attention to foreign media over the past few terms.

Really don't care what the media was portraying. Fact is Trump's foreign policies were much better for America, from sanctions on Iran and nixing the nuclear deal to making NATO pay their fair share. 

The world is in turmoil now, basically because we have an inept, weak , worthless leader and are taking advantage of that.  One of the worst things Biden did was reversing the sanctions on Iran, which effectively funded the terrorism we are seeing now..... And that's not even including the $6 billion

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Really don't care what the media was portraying. Fact is Trump's foreign policies were much better for America, from sanctions on Iran and nixing the nuclear deal to making NATO pay their fair share. 

The world is in turmoil now, basically because we have an inept, weak , worthless leader and are taking advantage of that.  One of the worst things Biden did was reversing the sanctions on Iran, which effectively funded the terrorism we are seeing now..... And that's not even including the $6 billion

My post was not about who has / had better policies. I was just referencing how the US president was / is seen by the foreign media of our allies. Nothing more, nothing less.

Any news on your retirement plans?

4 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I think they're laughing quite a bit harder at our current President.

Ou contraire mon ami. Trump was downright funny ,as in circus clown LOL belly laugh type funny.

Biden is just sad and pathetic. It's embarrassing that you let him represent your country and NOT in a funny type manner.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ou contraire mon ami. Trump was downright funny ,as in circus clown LOL belly laugh type funny.

Biden is just sad and pathetic. It's embarrassing that you let him represent your country and NOT in a funny type manner.

Yeah that go on about Biden being too old and flubbing speeches but ignore a shit load of dementia filled speeches from Trump who is basically the same age.

We have the same kind of lack of awareness in Canada. Trudeau did not have the education or real world experience to be PM. Conservatives wouldn’t shut up about that and they were right.  So they give us Skippy who has less education and real world experience.  Fucking morons. 

I’m hopeful it will bite them in the ass when Trudeau steps down before the next election. 

37 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nixing the Nuclear deal with Iran was a shiny object to keep you occupied during impeachment. It killed far more Americans and Canadians than Benghazi and accomplished nothing. Remember around that time Trump  also warned Putin about an Airstrike would could have put US soldiers at risk.
Before that happened during Obama’s time they crippled the Iranian nuclear program without firing a single shot. 

you are enjoying the lowest unemployment numbers since the 60’s. Jobs jobs jobs….

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah that go on about Biden being too old and flubbing speeches but ignore a shit load of dementia filled speeches from Trump who is basically the same age.

I have a cousin Paul , my age that lives in central London England. He was telling me when Trump was the president the pubs would fill up for the evening news and when Trump came on you could here a mouse fart in the pub. Until he was done talking and the entire place would erupt in laughter. He said it was like that everywhere in the city(he was a Copper).

Best entertainment for laughs ever from US news. 

Otherwise he said their news makes the US look like a bunch of murdering negroes, crazy gun owners and farr too many of them "fancy type folks" (LGBTQ). That's what they see. 

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

I have a cousin Paul , my age that lives in central London England. He was telling me when Trump was the president the pubs would fill up for the evening news and when Trump came on you could here a mouse fart in the pub. Until he was done talking and the entire place would erupt in laughter. He said it was like that everywhere in the city(he was a Copper).

Best entertainment for laughs ever from US news. 

Otherwise he said their news makes the US look like a bunch of murdering negroes, crazy gun owners and farr too many of them "fancy type folks" (LGBTQ). That's what they see. 

Keep in mind Trump was in the entertainment biz long before politics. Like him or not, the guy knows how to keep the spotlight shining on himself.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Keep in mind Trump was in the entertainment biz long before politics. Like him or not, the guy knows how to keep the spotlight shining on himself.

Everyone laughs at a moron.

Its why I’m laughing at Jordan right now.

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Everyone laughs at a moron.

pits why I’m laughing at Jordan right now.

British peeps love the Benny Hill type humor. Trump is like a character from Benny !!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

My post was not about who has / had better policies. I was just referencing how the US president was / is seen by the foreign media of our allies. Nothing more, nothing less.

Any news on your retirement plans?

Gotcha:thumbsup:....yeah pushed retirement off til spring 🌼...took house off market til then. Had a deal but it fell through when buyer just couldn't quite swing it and wanted 15k off after it had already been through attorney review.   

I figure I'd be better off retiring in spring anyway when weather is getting nicer rather than retiring in winter and being cooped up inside. I love being outside and I really think I'm going to have a rough time adjusting to retirement as it is ....so when the deal fell through, I just took it as a sign as it was meant to be... not quite ready as I've said for several years now...:lmao:.Thnx for asking :bc:.... Will give it a go again probably starting March

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Our choices at the time were an embarrassment, but I still believe Trump was the better choice over Hillary, plus his policies to reduce the size of the federal government aligned with my beliefs and he did a better job than I expected. There is something going on and I don't get it, why is our media pushing such worthless candidates and going so aggressively after anyone that doesn't toe the line and dares to contradict their agenda? And it's the same for candidates from both parties.