Check your account email address ×

Powell…

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s like “the emails” just a trigger word for the mush brains.

You have been crying about Trump since 2015 . :lol:

Talk about mush brain,  you are slop brain. Nothing left actually just shitty diarrhea water brain . :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The laptop so far hasn't proved anything were sleepy Joe is concerned.

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s like “the emails” just a trigger word for the mush brains.

Doesn't matter.... It would have changed the election.  Only a very small percentage of voters who say they would have voted differently were needed that would have put Trump over the edge.     

This is all the difference in the election.... hence why I call it rigged.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Doesn't matter.... It would have changed the election.  Only a very small percentage of voters who say they would have voted differently were needed that would have put Trump over the edge.     

This is all the difference in the election.... hence why I call it rigged.

Trump lost. Get over it.

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You have been crying about Trump since 2015 . :lol:

Talk about mush brain,  you are slop brain. Nothing left actually just shitty diarrhea water brain . :lol:

It was obvious in 2015 that Trump was a piece of shit. The rest of the world laughed at you dumb fuckers.  

The evolution of people who Trump works with.

Step one:

”I always surround myself with great people, this person is very smart, honourable and highly regarded. “. 

Step 2: “ I hardly know them. “

Step 3 “ They are losers and liars, dumbest person, I’ve ever met, they should hang”. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It was obvious in 2015 that Trump was a piece of shit. The rest of the world laughed at you dumb fuckers.  

I think they're laughing quite a bit harder at our current President.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Very true................I voted for Biden because he's going to forgive my student loans and Trump also hurt my feewings.  :lmao:

Dumb Huh GIF - Dumb Huh Silly - Discover & Share GIFs

9 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

But do you really think? Are you capable of intelligent thought?
I recall the right saying the world was laughing at Obama, now you say Biden. But the United Nations assembly literally laughed at Trump. Not with him, laughed at him. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s not true unless you’re in the cult :thumbsup:

You don't get out much do you? I work with some Australian pilots, and they've had a field day with Biden, but come on, everyone knows Biden is a Joke.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

But do you really think? Are you capable of intelligent thought?
I recall the right saying the world was laughing at Obama, now you say Biden. But the United Nations assembly literally laughed at Trump. Not with him, laughed at him. 

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

You don't get out much do you? I work with some Australian pilots, and they've had a field day with Biden, but come on, everyone knows Biden is a Joke.

A complete joke.  That being said Europe laughed way more at trump than Biden.  They feel Biden is old and out of it but that Trump was a fool and awful for America.

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

Working with pilots.  So you’ll know all about how “Washington first took over the airports”.   Must have been the first time in history.  No way your stable genius could be wrong. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-blames-teleprompter-revolutionary-war-airports-flub-n1026931

Just now, Deephaven said:

A complete joke.  That being said Europe laughed way more at trump than Biden.  They feel Biden is old and out of it but that Trump was a fool and awful for America.

Europe is pushing hard for Globalism, and Obama was onboard with that, Trump was reversing that and European leaders hated him for it, they cover more for Biden because, well he's Obamas puppet, but what a joke.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What an idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

That’s True. Most satirical media has fun at the expense of the US President regardless of who they are.  

Hillbilly jokes about Carter and Clinton.  
Old jokes about Reagan, clumsy jokes about Ford.  
war criminal jokes about Bush…. Wait, those weren’t jokes. 

But yeah As much as the right want to Pretend Trump is smart, he has little respect abroad.  You can see his buddy Putin smirking the whole time. 

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

Europe is pushing hard for Globalism, and Obama was onboard with that, Trump was reversing that and European leaders hated him for it, they cover more for Biden because, well he's Obamas puppet, but what a joke.

Globalism = Communism.

Talking people and leaders.  Literally trump was in every newspaper in Germany, england and France everyday and it was always negative.  It's all the euros talked about.  Biden they just feel bad for but generally respect him otherwise.  

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Talking people and leaders.  Literally trump was in every newspaper in Germany, england and France everyday and it was always negative.  It's all the euros talked about.  Biden they just feel bad for but generally respect him otherwise.  

He was portrayed as bad by the fake news?

You don't say.:lol: