Check your account email address ×

Powell…

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And the best part is she probably has to sign a nondisclosure agreement,  that prevents her from speaking publicly about it as part of her plea agreement.  Which only gives the snow riders of the world a license to make up anything they want to about the case. :lol: 

So it appears that you still trust her. What if she admits that her and team trump lied about the election being rigged for democrats?  Will you finally admit Trump is garbage and deserves to rot in jail?

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's really too bad she caved to the pressure of the very biased justice system and now weaponized justice system under Biden.    As Schumer once said about the intelligence community they have six ways from sunday of getting you .

We all know it was a rigged election. Again starting with the 51 Intel who lied about the laptop.    2024 Will be a different story that I promise you:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's really too bad she caved to the pressure of the very biased justice system and now weaponized justice system under Biden.    As Schumer once said about the intelligence community they have six ways from sunday of getting you .

We all know it was a rigged election. Again starting with the 51 Intel who lied about the laptop.    2024 Will be a different story that I promise you:thumbsup:

Seriously?

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Zero facts back up your conspiracy :lol: 

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

otb... Will you say the same when they get one from your own state? 

https://6abc.com/senator-menendez-investigation-bob-sen-foreign-agent/13933652/

you're boy Don the Con lost the election, lied, continues to lie, and is being turned on by people who lied with and for him.  

this is the same Con Man @SnowRider prays will be running against Biden.

:pc:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're boy Don the Con lost the election, lied, continues to lie, and is being turned on by people who lied with and for him.  

The same con man you enable :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Always hated Menedez.... He should have been taken down long ago.

In any event it's looking good for the GOAT

https://amgreatness.com/2023/10/16/trump-is-surging/

First sentence of the article definitely applies to a few on this site:lmao::lol:... Including you

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Just now, SnowRider said:

The same con man you enable :thumbsup:

how so?

I plan to vote against him in the primary if possible.  How about you?  

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Always hated Menedez.... He should have been taken down long ago.

In any event it's looking good for the GOAT

https://amgreatness.com/2023/10/16/trump-is-surging/

when being indicited over and over and over again for LYING increases ones support... we're living in a very fucked up country.  

but your and snapped fuse continue supporting the guy so you can both have your 2024 wet dream election.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

how so?

I plan to vote against him in the primary if possible.  How about you?  

when being indicited over and over and over again for LYING increases ones support... we're living in a very fucked up country.  

but your and snapped fuse continue supporting the guy so you can both have your 2024 wet dream election.

I don’t vote in Repug primaries :thumbsup:  I vote for people not against them.  Biden or Con Man.  Only choice.  Who you voting for….:snack: 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What are the lies?   And yeah most of that support comes from people that are smart enough to know that all these indictments are nothing but bunk.... And election interference at its finest.

Really sorry for your severe case of TDS

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So it appears that you still trust her. What if she admits that her and team trump lied about the election being rigged for democrats?  Will you finally admit Trump is garbage and deserves to rot in jail?

I'd have a hard time believing anyone took her serious back then, she went on and on about releasing this devastating proof that she had but keep delaying the release, she came across as crazy back then but also as a lone wolf, like she was going to save everything, I personally don't think she'll have anything credible to testify about. She was all about sensationalism and self promotion. But does this open the door to bring charges against the women that made false rape accusations for political reasons?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t vote in Repug primaries :thumbsup:  I vote for people not against them.  Biden or Con Man.  Only choice.  Who you voting for….:snack: 

you should try it once, very satisfying.  when I voted for Bernie against Hillary... it felt so good I nearly came.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What are the lies?   And yeah most of that support comes from people that are smart enough to know that all these indictments are nothing but bunk.... And election interference at its finest.

Really sorry for your severe case of TDS

pretty much everything he says is a lie

tell me more about these smart people.  I know smart people, even really really smart Republicans and they think he's a lying piece of trash as well.  I can see his appeal with the ignorant and uneducated, that's his base. 

TDS goes both ways... and you've got a bad case of the derangement portion of it bad.

8 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'd have a hard time believing anyone took her serious back then, she went on and on about releasing this devastating proof that she had but keep delaying the release, she came across as crazy back then but also as a lone wolf, like she was going to save everything, I personally don't think she'll have anything credible to testify about. She was all about sensationalism and self promotion. But does this open the door to bring charges against the women that made false rape accusations for political reasons?

Did you read Woolie’s post or open your eyes :lol:  Holy fuck - is it ignorance or excuses… :lol: 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you should try it once, very satisfying.  when I voted for Bernie against Hillary... it felt so good I nearly came.  :lol:

pretty much everything he says is a lie

tell me more about these smart people.  I know smart people, even really really smart Republicans and they think he's a lying piece of trash as well.  I can see his appeal with the ignorant and uneducated, that's his base. 

TDS goes both ways... and you've got a bad case of the derangement portion of it bad.

MAGA Enabler :snack: