Check your account email address ×

Oh Boy! But...nothing to see here.....

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is a federal investigator saying this was the leaker. This isn't just conjecture or possibility. How are you reading this?

it's an anonymous investigator, tied to fox news contributors, a day after some major blows to trumpy come out. i'll wait for more "facts" to come out.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it's an anonymous investigator, tied to fox news contributors, a day after some major blows to trumpy come out. i'll wait for more "facts" to come out.

More than just fox are running this your fucking idiot  ......also Assange said it so I dont need any more evidence 

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is a federal investigator saying this was the leaker. This isn't just conjecture or possibility. How are you reading this?

Through librul colored glasses...

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Funny that's same approach and attitude toward all the Russia stuff I have taken. Should you be ridiculed for the same comment? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The investigator is not anonymous.   Its Rod Wheeler.   His source inside the DC police is.  

35 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Funny that's same approach and attitude toward all the Russia stuff I have taken. Should you be ridiculed for the same comment? 

only the fbi, 17 intel agencies, and numerous other sources have provided facts. big difference ya dingaling. :lol:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Russia has been meddling in European elections but it's more plausible in your opinion they did not meddle in ours.  It's Rich who leaked info so It must be pure coincidence :lol: The intelligence community and R Congress - even though the optics are bad for them - have joined forces along with the D's to cover up Rich's leaks..??  Yeah makes sense :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

not to mention the Clintons being too dumb to make this crime scene look like a robbery. :lol:

fucking ben should stick to things he's good at - drinking, wrecking shit, paypal scams, and drumming of fantasies of utopia where everyone is wealthy, healthy, and safe.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

not to mention the Clintons being too dumb to make this crime scene look like a robbery. :lol:

fucking ben should stick to things he's good at - drinking, wrecking shit, paypal scams, and drumming of fantasies of utopia where everyone is wealthy, healthy, and safe.

:lol: you get owned here daily and keep coming back for more .....what a Gimp you are. 

Conspiracy theorists :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

oh , his family doesnt like it gimme a fucking break

well they have a little more in the game and no more about the situation than some brain dead, coors light logged, dipshit on a snowmobile site. :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: you get owned here daily and keep coming back for more .....what a Gimp you are. 

You completely ignore the basics of the situation.  The amount of coordination from diverse political ideologies, countries, investigative bodies, and Congress to make your conspiracy hold true is impossible, baseless, and senseless.   In the end - people who propagate outlandish bullshit like you and those who voted for Donald bring us the gong show in the WH.  We get what we deserve and Donald thanks you :bc: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well when the place is majority with people like SR, MC, Vince instead of sludgeys, racers, momos... I may be concerned. :lmao:

well when the place is majority with people like SR, MC, Vince instead of sludgeys, racers, momos... I may be concerned. :lmao:

:wrong: for over 2 years :lol:

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well they have a little more in the game and no more about the situation than some brain dead, coors light logged, dipshit on a snowmobile site. :lol:

So his family that hired the investigator knows more about the situation than the investigator that they hired because they didnt know anything and wanted to know more?????

I guess that makes sense in slingerland :lol: fucking brain dead retard 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

How many bullshit narratives are you gonna choke down in the face of overwhelming evidence .....sweet fuck are you dumb

He can connect the dots to Russia with a thousand zig zags but he won't believe the truth if it was inside his mouth written on SlopDivers dick.