Check your account email address ×

New Poll: (Not Public), Wives/Family, Past and Present-off limits?

Should wives and family comments be off limits, past and present?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should all family members, past and present be off limits with the comments?

• OK
    • Not OK

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/25/2023 at 04:33 PM

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

3 amigos accurate 

Which amigo always seems to be involved in these shit shows in one way or another? But he is never the problem. It's always us that are the problem.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hey Mr. Mom!

How are you tonight?

I'm great, got home from grocery shopping, picked up a pizza roll, making that for the kiddos, did the dishes, fed the cat, swept the kitchen, might do a load of whites tonight..How was camping? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm great, got home from grocery shopping, picked up a pizza roll, making that for the kiddos, did the dishes, fed the cat, swept the kitchen, might do a load of whites tonight..How was camping? 

Thought you were replying to me. Derp

3 hours ago, ckf said:

What you are is being selfish. I've said that I don't need the stress of moderating what are supposed to be adults. Stress can bother my MS. But that doesn't matter because your feelings get hurt.

It's pretty fucking simple Mark, ignore them if their comments bother you. When you quote them with your replies it just keeps escalating. Be the fucking adult that you are.

Ignore.  :lol: Protect HSR at all costs.   I asked him to lower the acrimony on your behalf and we see how that went.  Fine.  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Which amigo always seems to be involved in these shit shows in one way or another? But he is never the problem. It's always us that are the problem.

You?!  :lol:  Only issue I have is you not telling your pal to quit being a dirtbag.  That amigo is HSR. 

• Like 4

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Thought you were replying to me. Derp

More than he did all day. 

"Glamping" with his Old Lady but yet spent all day on FS :lol:

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hey Mr. Mom!

How are you tonight?

Better than you obviously . :lol:

finished a job got paid, went for a Harley ride , got some weed, Visited some friends,  just got home to a cooked meal , life is good. :bc:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ignore.  :lol: Protect HSR at all costs.   I asked him to lower the acrimony on your behalf and we see how that went.  Fine.  :bc: 

Just ignore them, at this point it's not going to stop, or you'll probably get the boot..I 💯 get your current stance, it's not like it's not valid..

I ignore Barbara, he doesn't mention me at all anymore, so it works..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just ignore them, at this point it's not going to stop, or you'll probably get the boot..I 💯 get your current stance, it's not like it's not valid..

I ignore Barbara, he doesn't mention me at all anymore, so it works..

Thanks Tony, we know the drill though with these guys.  Let John throw me off.  I"m more than good with it.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks Tony, we know the drill though with these guys.  Let John throw me off.  I"m more than good with it.

You’re ready to pick your ball up and go home :lol:  Did you do that as a kid when you were getting picked on :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You?!  :lol:  Only issue I have is you not telling your pal to quit being a dirtbag.  That amigo is HSR. 

Seriously Mark, do you think your issues are more important than my health?

I'm not going to tell anyone what they can or can't post and that includes you.  Why do you care what someone that you don't know and will never met has to say? Isn't it just text on a screen? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re ready to lick your ball up and go home :lol:  Did you do that as a kid when you were getting picked on :lmao: 

I'm still here aren't I?  You're like the fucking Swordsmen in the Holy Grail, you're no one to talk.  Those 3 clowns IQs put together barely hits triple digits.  :lol: 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah man. Just play within the rules and fuck em. They like the ex wife talk which most of us think is Low blow shit but who cares at the end of the day. 

You got 3 Guys out for you dont let em get you that riled up

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not going to throw you off the site. If you don't want to be here, then don't. Pretty simple.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm still here aren't I?  You're like the fucking Swordsmen in the Holy Grail, you're no one to talk.  Those 3 clowns IQs put together barely hits triple digits.  :lol: 

People fuck with you because you react to everything :lol:  I leave on my own accord for time to time and ignore a whole lotta shut on here.  You should try it.  Can’t imagine how fast you’d wilt if you were the minority on a site :lmao: 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Seriously Mark, do you think your issues are more important than my health?

I'm not going to tell anyone what they can or can't post and that includes you.  Why do you care what someone that you don't know and will never met has to say? Isn't it just text on a screen? 

Put me on ignore if my posts bother you, thats what you've been saying to me.  This conversation has gone in circles for too long now.  I'll deal with your buddy on my own.  I asked.  You answered.  :bc: 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

People fuck with you because you react to everything :lol:  I leave on my own accord for time to time and ignore a whole lotta shut on here.  You should try it.  Can’t imagine how fast you’d wilt if you were the minority on a site :lmao: 

Yeah you have must of had some serious melt downs over the years being proved a retard over and over. Glad you are still here FuseKit. 

0BD7B95A-8D85-4D84-8587-B4468BF7A353.png

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Put me on ignore if my posts bother you, thats what you've been saying to me.  This conversation has gone in circles for too long now.  I'll deal with your buddy on my own.  I asked.  You answered.  :bc: 

Your posts don't bother me. I'm kinda over your whining though. But I will be OK. Thanks for your concern though  :bc:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I hear you, 👊 

But I really don't want that to happen, you're a good dude 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Your posts don't bother me. I'm kinda over your whining though. But I will be OK. Thanks for your concern though  :bc:

Good I surely don't intend on being a source of stress, I made the effort.  I'm over your admins bullshit too.  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good I surely don't intend on being a source of stress, I made the effort.  I'm over your admins bullshit too.  :bc: 

Can you just STFU and let it go :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Can you just STFU and let it go :thumbsup:

Ho Lee Chit!!

I'd have to say this is the fucking first time I've ever heard you say anything remotely intelligent in almost a decade...

:true:

:lol::bc:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Man, you were one bitter angry dude.   I would like to see a link of that because I am pretty much 100% sure that is complete bullshit. I never said it. I know others did, but that’s what you get when you look for a constant arguments in this crowd. You pop in here about twice a year for a couple weeks at a time and basically just looked to argue with people and insult them. When is your next vacation from here?  

You stupid fucking moron. You started in with Wife comments and all I did in response was repeat what you posted on this very forum about your wife and a baseball bat. If you didn’t have double standards, you wouldn’t have any at all.  

Wow, look at you go!   So impressive.

I seem to recall a story about a baseball bat.

you don’t think there is plenty of free speech here? Is asking for a minimal level of decorum just too much to bear for you guys?

Jesus guy, calm down. Do you think you could be any more triggered?  😄

Yeah, isn’t that funny?  Badger got the ax because he dared crack a joke about HSR’s son. I ask the same fucking asshole to leave. the marital cracks out and he thinks it’s a big joke.   I’m not sure how many people who don’t come here anymore point the finger at one guy as the reason. But I know a bunch of them are on belly pan now because they have said so publicly. I guess not being able to tell somebody’s that their wife has venereal warts is just too much of a limitation and considered a safe space.  :lol: 

Yes, apparently he does. Have you noticed the reactions they give each other?

Well, that was a cathartic back read…..  went about exactly how I would expect it to:lol:

Oh, and Jerry, fuck you

Of course it wasn’t you. It never is. 

• Like 1