Check your account email address ×

Jim Jordan, the House wrecker:

Question for supporters of Jim Jordan. If you were in a position to stop sexual assault of students or cover it up so the perp can continue finding victims. What would you do?  

I would get the police involved immediately.  I would also fire anyone who helped cover it up regardless of if they thought they were protecting the university or not.  I would also seriously question whether they were involved because why else would they cover it up. 

I also wouldn’t hire someone like that or recommend them for a promotion?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Question for supporters of Jim Jordan. If you were in a position to stop sexual assault of students or cover it up so the perp can continue finding victims. What would you do?  

I would get the police involved immediately.  I would also fire anyone who helped cover it up regardless of if they thought they were protecting the university or not.  I would also seriously question whether they were involved because why else would they cover it up. 

Taking a page from Snowrider

You're in a cult and have Zero facts to back up your conspiracies....nada.:thumbsup:

Where are the indictments and charges......:snack:Take a bottle of cyanide to cure your TDS. :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Jim Jordan loses third speaker vote with no end in sight for House leadership crisis 

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/10/20/jim-jordan-house-speaker-gop-turmoil.html

@ArcticCrusher

@racer254 

:roflcrying:

All part of the cancer that trump began. Another round of his or biden’s administration should be the final nail. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

All part of the cancer that trump began. Another round of his or biden’s administration should be the final nail. 

House GOP drowning as crisis reaches breaking point

When Matt Gaetz stepped to the microphones during Thursday’s three-hour private House GOP meeting on the speakership, the speaker he ousted promptly yelled at him to “sit down.” 

When Gaetz refused, Rep. Mike Bost (R-Ill.) stood up and hollered a command at him that one Republican recalled as: “If you don’t sit down, I’ll put you down.” 

“If you are going to blow a bridge, you better have another one to cross. And those eight clearly didn’t have another one to cross before they blew this bridge,” Rep. Mike Waltz (R-Fla.) said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/19/house-gop-speaker-mccarthy-gaetz-00122617

I'm going to send Mike Bost a check.  :)

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

House GOP drowning as crisis reaches breaking point

When Matt Gaetz stepped to the microphones during Thursday’s three-hour private House GOP meeting on the speakership, the speaker he ousted promptly yelled at him to “sit down.” 

When Gaetz refused, Rep. Mike Bost (R-Ill.) stood up and hollered a command at him that one Republican recalled as: “If you don’t sit down, I’ll put you down.” 

“If you are going to blow a bridge, you better have another one to cross. And those eight clearly didn’t have another one to cross before they blew this bridge,” Rep. Mike Waltz (R-Fla.) said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/19/house-gop-speaker-mccarthy-gaetz-00122617

I'm going to send Mike Bost a check.  :)

It’s obvious that Gaetz is spoiled rich kid. 

Let's elect another dyed in the wool RINO to be speaker and complain about how spending isn't changing and policies are stay the same.  Keep up the good work in washington.  Imagine that, the swamp doesn't want things to change and there are some here that like to say they want change, but when given the opportunity, they suck on the washington tit big time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/20/2023 at 10:34 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

electing Biden or Trump to be the President of the United States of America... for a second term.

what did I win? 

Name names bitch :snack:

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Let's elect another dyed in the wool RINO to be speaker and complain about how spending isn't changing and policies are stay the same.  Keep up the good work in washington.  Imagine that, the swamp doesn't want things to change and there are some here that like to say they want change, but when given the opportunity, they suck on the washington tit big time.

You could pretend Trump’s gang of shitheads are different if Trump didn’t spend more money and time golfing while funneling that money to his private company. Can you really pretend the Trump loyalists aren’t swamp creatures?  Statutory rapist Gaetz, rapist Trump, wank a guy in a children’s show Boobert, protect sexual predator Jordan. 

How are you that dumb?

On 10/20/2023 at 9:11 AM, revkevsdi said:

Mercans sure are different. I thought this was an easy answer.  I guess you were only pretending Clinton deserved to be impeached.