Check your account email address ×

Lauren Boebert Caught Fondling Date’s Genitals During Family-Friendly Musical: Video

On 10/11/2023 at 10:49 PM, Carlos Danger said:

I was never a Zealot for the Republicans growing up and there were times that I could point to Democrats that even though I disagreed with over policy I would still value much of their input.  That time has passed.  Hard to point to a single Democrat where I don't have doubts to their priorities and actions.  Not saying the Repubs are some kind of white knight but not actively trying to light the world on fire. 

If you wrote this in 1999 you might not look brain dead. But since then Republicans have been multiple times worse than Democrats on all fronts. 

Righties lost their shit about Hillary’s emails while ignoring that Bush hid 100 times as many emails that coincided with his planning an illegal invasion of Iraq. 

Republicans spent a lot of time losing their shit over a few dead soldiers during Clinton’s time and beat Benghazi to death. But somehow the low of life over the shitshow in Afghanistan and Iraq was fine. Then as soon as Obama was out of office suddenly soldiers were expendable again. 

Trump is just as rapey as Bill Clinton but the difference is Republicans know Trump is a rapist and still vote for him. Bill Clinton wouldn’t get the nomination now but Trump is the top choice among Republicans. 

let’s not forget him stealing military secrets and also telling some random Australian at his club about your nuclear sub’s capabilities.  If he does that for bragging rights you know he’d sell secrets for money. Maybe that’s were Jared’s 2 billion came from. 

Now Republicans are cool with Representative Boobert giving handles at a kids show. Didn’t her husband like to wave his dick at young girls?  

They want Jim Jordan as speaker even though he covered up sexual assaults at college.  Kids went to him for help and he did nothing. What a piece of shit. 

Gaetz pays to fuck 17 year olds. This isn’t an accident, meeting a chick at a bar and having some form of plausible deniability, dirty fuck was paying for young girls. 

Why the fuck is George Santos still in the party? Oh right because as shitty as he is, he lies less than Trump. 

Al Franken got turfed from the Democrats for far less than Trump admitted on tape. 

How many years have the right complained that the courts were crooked and owned by liberals?  When you found out the Supreme Court was stacked by the right and then sold to the highest bidder, crickets. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

of course you don't... 

irony eludes you frequently

3... thankfully she was helping me clean leaves up in the yard and handing me bevvys before we head north to close up the cottage for the season.

did you do something with yours this evening?  or just watch the Boebert video, alone... :wackit: 

I bet you don't even own a rake.  :lol: Maybe one of those corded leaf blowers that has about as much power as HSR's queefy proclamations.....?

5 hours ago, HSR said:

You don't allow anything around here and don't forget that. EVER :thumbsup:

Like to spank it to folks your age? Holy weirdo.

Shut your hole.  Before I shut it for you.  YOU HEAR ME?!?!? 

^^^^^^^^^^see how stupid that sounds?   Thats what you sound like.  

Again.  Weird and Cringy.  But I bet she's got nicer dentures than you though.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Parks and Recreation | GIFGlobe

Dude is a straight up fucking weirdo and apparently proud of it.  :lol: 

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

For fuck sakes anyone defending either side is absurdly retarded.  Both parties are in the shitter.

Well no shit.  When did the lightbulb go off for you?

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet you don't even own a rake.  :lol: Maybe one of those corded leaf blowers that has about as much power as...

you shut your whore mouth

I have a massive two stroke backpack blower, rakes, shovels and an entire garage full of manly tools. 

IMG_20231013_075825805.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I have a massive two stroke backpack blower, rakes, shovels and an entire garage full of manly tools. 

I have a BR600....things got some nut to it  :lol:  :bc: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well no shit.  When did the lightbulb go off for you?

You are the idiot that is promoting one of the two morons, I've been attacking both before the last election.

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have a BR600....things got some nut to it  

Echo PB-9010T blows it away.  Although at least you own something with some nuts.  Doesn't make up for your lack of manhood though.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Shut your hole.  Before I shut it for you.  YOU HEAR ME?!?!? 

:lmao: That's soo funny!!!!! This keeps me up at night!!!! Getting beat up by a fat 70 yr old :lol:

OIP.jpeg-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Going to run over you with his yacht

I may identify as a black man, and when I trow my hat in the air a crowd of my kind will reign down hell on Whitey.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What model is that? I believe it’s a modified 2 stroke with valves. Hybrid between a 2 and 4 stroke. I had the BR600 before the sell off for van life. 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are the idiot that is promoting one of the two morons, I've been attacking both before the last election.

Echo PB-9010T blows it away.  Although at least you own something with some nuts.  Doesn't make up for your lack of manhood though.

Leaf blower fight!  You could put your whole head in one of the cylinders of my boat engine and there’s 12 of them.  Manhood that Pee Wee.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Leaf blower fight!  You could put your whole head in one of the cylinders of my boat engine and there’s 12 of them.  Manhood that Pee Wee.  :lol: 

tenor-4.gif

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you even crack 150 lbs?  

TBH we all know you have the best physique, impeccably good looks, incredibly healthy and bar none the most successful and wealthiest member ever to grace FS.

Why you mingle with such commoners baffles me. Isn't there a site for elite humans such as you???