Check your account email address ×

Gag Order Bitch….

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Its a witch hunt.  Just like the all the other shams and bs put against him.  Look back at the last few elections/sc nominations.  Democrats are always sending out bullshit stories regarding the opposition.  A favorite of late is sexual harassement.

Some of these guys know fuck all about the law.  They have such a hard on for Trump, they can gloss over just outrageous this trial is.  Judge has been quoted that "Trump is a bad guy", which is clear bias. I assume his lawyers will file a motion to have him removed, because he should be.  BTW, does anyone know when these alleged frauds took place?  Why is it Hunter Biden can fuck the government out of millions in tax revenue and they can claim that, but paid off loans from years ago, also don't fall under that same statute?

15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Regardless of how fucked the media is, Trump is obviously NOT fit for any office of leadership of this country.  Fucking sad display from all directions here.

Look who you have.

Poor Deepfaggot.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Seems to be a common theme among most western nations.

Weak men create hard times.

You're a fine example of this.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I hope he wins re-election and actually burns it all down. The corruption is so pervasive I’m more leaning towards him being a part of it and just playing his role though. 

Bingo .

Plenty wrong with Trump , but that scenario would be ideal to me. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

LMFAO 

is that Taylor Swift ? Stupid fucking Libtard . I Bet you are the favorite House on the NH cul de sac block . Your neighbors probably hate You . :lol:

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

LMFAO 

is that Taylor Swift ? Stupid fucking Libtard . I Bet you are the favorite House on the NH cul de sac block . Your neighbors probably hate You . :lol:

What are you 12?

On 10/4/2023 at 6:54 AM, f7ben said:

I hope he wins re-election and actually burns it all down. The corruption is so pervasive I’m more leaning towards him being a part of it and just playing his role though. 

They don't treat their own like this. 

On 10/4/2023 at 6:54 AM, f7ben said:

They don't treat their own like this.