Check your account email address ×

Gag Order Bitch….

• Platinum Contributing Member

Orange fat fuck getting what he deserves…

BREAKING: Judge Engoron has just ordered a gag order against Donald Trump for posting a personal attack on the judge's clerk, attorney Allison Greenfield. Violating this order could land Trump in jail for 30 days.

https://x.com/projectlincoln/status/1709288695415623970?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Orange fat fuck getting what he deserves…

BREAKING: Judge Engoron has just ordered a gag order against Donald Trump for posting a personal attack on the judge's clerk, attorney Allison Greenfield. Violating this order could land Trump in jail for 30 days.

https://x.com/projectlincoln/status/1709288695415623970?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Hacks when exposed need darkness to hide just like this judge. 

Judge Issues Gag Order After Trump Attacks His Clerk Trump was reportedly brought into a court

Source: meidastouch.com

Trump was reportedly brought into a closed-door session. 

Ron Filipkowski 11 minutes ago 

Unhinged, deranged fraud defendant Donald Trump posted at attack on the Clerk for Judge Engoron on Truth Social during his trial today. 

Trump listed her name, claimed that she is Senator Chuck Schumer's girlfriend, posted her phone, a link to her Instagram account, and demanded that his case be dismissed because of her. 

Trump was reportedly brought back into the courtroom after leaving for lunch. The doors were then closed for session between the attorneys, Trump, and the judge. Trump then deleted the post. 

This story is still being developed. 

Read more: https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trump-deletes-post-attacking-judges-clerk 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unhinged, deranged fraud defendant Donald Trump posted at attack on the Clerk for Judge Engoron on Truth Social during his trial today. 

Quality journalism right there ... zero bias on display :lol:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This story is still being developed. 

I'm sure it is!!

Just now, SnowRider said:

Spot on :thumbsup:  Your cult leader…. :lol: 

Honestly,  I hope Trump DOES go to jail for 30 days ... or whatever amount of time.  That little root of yours could use some relief from being savaged daily, and having your spank bank material in jail would keep him out of the headlines for a while so your pud can recuperate.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Honestly,  I hope Trump DOES go to jail for 30 days ... or whatever amount of time.  That little root of yours could use some relief from being savaged daily, and having your spank bank material in jail would keep him out of the headlines for a while so your pud can recuperate.  

The only people rubbing one out over orange fat fuck are guys like you who are in the cult :thumbsup:  SBYL 

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Creepy obsession with male genitalia again, noted. 

Hey dumbass ... maybe look over to the left of one of your posts and take a gander at your avatar.  Holy fucking lack of self awareness (no surprise though!).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Bontz said:

Hey dumbass ... maybe look over to the left of one of your posts and take a gander at your avatar.  Holy fucking lack of self awareness (no surprise though!).

Don’t be jealous….:snack:

43 minutes ago, Bontz said:

maybe look over to the left of one of your posts and take a gander at your avatar.

Sorry does staring at it give you these male masturbation thoughts? I can change it if it will help with your gay fantasies:thumbsup: Just "like" this post so nobody else knows k?

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Stopping his freedom of speech.  Thats how democrats shut down opposition, much like china. 

:lol: How’d the minority party oust him? Who introduced the vote to vacate? :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

Its a witch hunt.  Just like the all the other shams and bs put against him.  Look back at the last few elections/sc nominations.  Democrats are always sending out bullshit stories regarding the opposition.  A favorite of late is sexual harassement.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Regardless of how fucked the media is, Trump is obviously NOT fit for any office of leadership of this country.  Fucking sad display from all directions here.

yet the cult seemingly doesn't care what he does?   :dunno:

9 hours ago, racer254 said:

Stopping his freedom of speech.  Thats how democrats shut down opposition, much like china. 

freedom of speech?  Gmafb.  what's one of the main rules here?  would it be okay with you if someone from here posted your name, address and personal information?

frankly I hope he violates the order and sits in the pokey like a martyr for his cult... ya know, like Hitler did.

I hope he wins re-election and actually burns it all down. The corruption is so pervasive I’m more leaning towards him being a part of it and just playing his role though. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope he wins re-election and actually burns it all down. The corruption is so pervasive I’m more leaning towards him being a part of it and just playing his role though. 

like Putin...