Check your account email address ×

Fix The Border

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Just what I was told it wasn’t my flooring. I was told not one spoke a word of English but the one Foreman translater guy.

Is it fair to assume someone is illegal because they don't speak English.

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

Is it not a requirement of citizenship?

You can be a legal immigrant and not have citizenship. What if everyone thought the same as Trump and assumed all immigrants are rapists and criminals because they don't speak English.

:lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You can be a legal immigrant and not have citizenship. What if everyone thought the same as Trump and assumed all immigrants are rapists and criminals because they don't speak English.

So why not learn the language if you’re a legal immigrant. He said he assumed some are good people. 

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

So why not learn the language if you’re a legal immigrant. He said he assumed some are good people. 

How many languages do you speak?

Yup exactly I’m not working in a foreign country why would I need to know anything other than English.

It really is amazing how ignorant some people are.

Let me guess, you've never been anywhere outside of the USA that English isn't the language spoken.

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

You’d be wrong 

Well wherever you went, did they call you an illegal immigrant because you couldn't speak the native tongue?

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Well wherever you went, did they call you an illegal immigrant because you couldn't speak the native tongue?

How would I know I’d have to speak their language to know what they said about me Steve duh. I’d guess no because I was clearly a tourist on vacation not working a job in a foreign country.

How would I know I’d have to speak their language to know what they said about me Steve duh. I’d guess no because I was clearly a tourist on vacation not working a job in a foreign country.

What's clear is your bullshit. First you said illegals do shitty work. So do some Americans. Then you had to make the story even better. My co worker had work done by illegals and it was horrible!

God I love this place.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, toslow said:

Look above for the edit. 

Fuck you're slow

What does Amirite mean slang?

am I right?

Meaning of amirite in English

a humorous way to spell "am I right?", used on social media after giving an opinion or making a joke, to invite people to agree with you: We all know what that's like, amirite?
Sep 20, 2023

Speaking of slow.  How about the guy who is too slow to spell too slow right and instead spells it to slow.  

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Stop saying they pay taxes cause they don’t. You’re too stupid to comprehend this scam.

Scam?  Penalize those hiring with serious consequences for tax evasion and guess what happens?

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup

Well that ain't gonna happen....we have a place where the illegals hang out (mostly Mexican) and are picked up every morning by contractors looking for cheap labor and pay them cash.  Works well for both involved. Roofers, laborers, landscapers etc.  No shortage of help and they are hard workers too for cheap pay.    

Perhaps complain about that instead of the idiotic border line you cite and actually do something that WILL solve the problem.  Penalize the fuck out of those hiring them if you truly don't want them hired.  Until you do that all your complaints are just shitty hot air.  Fix the problem, stop the bandaid nonsense.

16 hours ago, Cold War said:

Keep burying your head in sand thinking it doesn’t effect you, then when it does…….someone needs to do something!!!! 

F50C8D23-6515-43BE-9A96-BF519EEA5B82.jpeg

0E2D316C-8F1D-4EE6-9DCA-E1B4E53EEEB5.jpeg

Oakland county is the most ripe spot in southern Michigan. Plenty of money 

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps complain about that instead of the idiotic border line you cite and actually do something that WILL solve the problem.  Penalize the fuck out of those hiring them if you truly don't want them hired.  Until you do that all your complaints are just shitty hot air.  Fix the problem, stop the bandaid nonsense.

Yeah, Im gonna complain about contractors hiring them and using them as cheap labor for a day or two before moving onto the next.  

How bout enforcing our own laws and bringing Trump's policy of remain in Mexico.   

Trump will have this all fixed in no time when he is reelected, will finish the wall and will also have Mexico(indirectly pay for wall) spending millions on patrolling their own borders like he did when in office....no worries :thumbsup: Was very effective.:bc:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah, Im gonna complain about contractors hiring them and using them as cheap labor for a day or two before moving onto the next.  

How bout enforcing our own laws and bringing Trump's policy of remain in Mexico.   

Trump will have this all fixed in no time when he is reelected, will finish the wall and will also have Mexico(indirectly pay for wall) spending millions on patrolling their own borders like he did when in office....no worries :thumbsup: Was very effective.:bc:

I can see why F7ben loses his patience with some of you. Trumpers are just plain dumb. Trump couldn't even build a 100 miles of wall in his 1st term. :lol:

• Like 1

If Joe Biden had done nothing on the border in terms of policy change we would not be in the crisis we are in now.  this is fabricated crisis that falls on one man.  I would add the the Dems like AOC who were crying in front of camera's over kids in cages under Trump can no longer find the southern border on a map.  

20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You should, it is the source of the problem.

Enforcing our laws would mean going after said contractors above.  Let's do it.  Have to make the penalty for hiring them stiff and enforce it.

The wall is stupid, Mexico paid for none of it, and Trump didn't fix shit when he was in office.  If he had we wouldn't be where we are today.  Of course your dumbass thinks the bandaid of a wall will solve the problem, but until we actually penalize those who break the law nothing will happen.  They will just go around the wall...

• Like 1