Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

On 1/25/2024 at 3:54 PM, AK440 said:

Couldn’t post a photo of it if I wanted to. But, this forum is embarrassing and I wouldn’t want anyone to know I post on here. Only a fucking idiot would act like an ass (you) and divulge their true identity (Charlie). 

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Ever think the vast majority of people don’t see any value in contributing to the piss poor content on this site? 

May be true but those people don't cry like a little girl when they can't post a pic.  

1 hour ago, ckf said:

If you think this place is so shitty why do you bother to come?

As for the model that we have here it has been working fine for the last 16 years. This site isn't about turning a profit. As long as the costs to operate the place are covered it's fine with me.

I’m seeing how long I can go before getting banned. Doug is trying hard but hasn’t been successful yet. :handjob:

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I’m seeing how long I can go before getting banned. Doug is trying hard but hasn’t been successful yet. :handjob:

Keep acting like a dick to me and you shall soon find out. I would prefer that it doesn't go that route. The ball is in your court :news:

32 minutes ago, AK440 said:

getting banned.

LOL you do have experience in getting banned but sorry to disappoint you, I have better things to do.  Carry on. :lol:

5 hours ago, Doug said:

LOL you do have experience in getting banned but sorry to disappoint you, I have better things to do.  Carry on. :lol:

I could offer you some tips if you need

• Haha 2

On 1/30/2024 at 1:20 PM, mnstang said:

Also it looks like Alaska is warmer on average by 10 degrees!   Warmer and less snow, facts.  No wonder why you're posting pics of roofs caved in with 8" of snow, those roofs haven't seen that snow load in decades! 😆

What we're seeing here is built up years and years of suffering from resentment over poor AK winters and now it's finally coming all out.  This is your time for glory bro, this is your year!

On the bold.:lol2:

23 hours ago, mnstang said:

Yes.  Duluth had 140" last year.  More than you've seen in your life.  And we're not even getting into the u.p., we can go there if you'd like?

You already posted the picture bro.

What happened dipfuck? Still waiting for you to show me where it said the roofs collapsed with 8” of snow. You’re 100% wrong and a fucking moron but you go girl.:owned::idiot:

11 hours ago, X2700 said:

places in sierra nevadas easily break those records.colorado record is 95'.

I'll take a guess and that big lake to west of alaska might have something to do with annual snowfall?

What “big lake” to the west of Anchorage? Alaskan lakes are frozen over and covered in snow during winter. You do know what ice is don’t you? 

8 minutes ago, AK440 said:

On the bold.:lol2:

What happened dipfuck? Still waiting for you to show me where it said the roofs collapsed with 8” of snow. You’re 100% wrong and a fucking moron but you go girl.:owned::idiot:

Hey bud.  Remember you posted a pic of a roof caved in and I said your mom can handle 8" alot better than that roof?  Pretty sure it was even in this thread.  It was a pathetic amount of snow to have that kind of problem but just goes to show you guys don't ever get any snow 

Just now, mnstang said:

Hey bud.  Remember you posted a pic of a roof caved in and I said your mom can handle 8" alot better than that roof?  Pretty sure it was even in this thread.  It was a pathetic amount of snow to have that kind of problem but just goes to show you guys don't ever get any snow 

So you truly are that fucking stupid. The roof collapsed with far more than 8” of snow. Ironically you’ve not even seen 8” of snow winter. :haha:
:owned: :lol2:

5 minutes ago, AK440 said:

What “big lake” to the west of Anchorage? Alaskan lakes are frozen over and covered in snow during winter. You do know what ice is don’t you? 

Pacific Ocean I bet has a lot to do with moisture in Alaska?

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Keep acting like a dick to me and you shall soon find out. I would prefer that it doesn't go that route. The ball is in your court :news:

You post the location of my IP address but I’m the dick… gotcha. Where’s the address I send my check to? I can’t pay the contributing member fee fast enough to want to become official.

34 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

I could offer you some tips if you need

The same ones that got you banned from the original HCS? No thanks.

1 minute ago, X2700 said:

Pacific Ocean I bet has a lot to do with moisture in Alaska?

Cook Inlet builds ice during the winter. Moisture comes off the Pacific and creates copious amounts of snow for Alaska. Since Alaska is much colder than the lower 48 we will only keep getting more and more snow with climate change. Warming temps create more moisture. Our buffer between snow and no snow is much larger than the Midwest and east coast. In a decade the only reliable snow for sleds will In be in the Rocky Mountains for the lower 48 states.

But climate change is fake. I keep forgetting I learned that from this site. 

9 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You post the location of my IP address but I’m the dick… gotcha. Where’s the address I send my check to? I can’t pay the contributing member fee fast enough to want to become official.

The same ones that got you banned from the original HCS? No thanks.

I didn't post your IP address, I simply supported your claim and verified that you were posting from AK. I'm the dick for trying to help you out when everyone was calling you a liar? You have a fucked up way of looking at things ... SMH

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

I didn't post your IP address, I simply supported your claim and verified that you were posting from AK. I'm the dick for trying to help you out when everyone was calling you a liar? You have a fucked up way of looking at things ... SMH

That is a good point. 

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

What happened Krom? No more uninformed comments about Alaska snowfall totals after proved your dumb ass wrong…. Again. :owned::lol2:

better work on your reading skills.

only thing you've owned is a jug of washer fluid

You didn't prove jack shit wrong, as everything I posted is 100% factual. 

Including the fact that plenty of NY has a 30 year average of 300", and there is more snow in the desert south west, than the 2 largest cities in AK

4 minutes ago, krom said:

better work on your reading skills.

only thing you've owned is a jug of washer fluid

You didn't prove jack shit wrong, as everything I posted is 100% factual. 

Including the fact that plenty of NY has a 30 year average of 300", and there is more snow in the desert south west, than the 2 largest cities in AK

And how much snow does Tug Hill have today, right now, this minute? :news:

Do you want to compare snowfall amounts above 10,000 ft now? There are mountain ice fields in Alaska that receive 100’…ONE HUNDRED FEET of snow in a season. Nowhere in the lower 48 does that occur. Glacier National Park in Montana has shrinking, melting glaciers. 

Stick with what you know, posting about Polaris recalls before evil Textron ruined your life. 

57 minutes ago, AK440 said:

So you truly are that fucking stupid. The roof collapsed with far more than 8” of snow. Ironically you’ve not even seen 8” of snow winter. :haha:
:owned: :lol2:

Nope it looked like 8" on that pathetic Alaskan roof. Wasn't very pitched either, wouldn't see that in big snow areas.  Yes I have seen 8" of snow this year, Finland MN got 24" in one storm earlier and there was still about a foot last weekend. Multiple wrongs in one post not good homeboy 

On 12/21/2023 at 7:25 PM, AK440 said:

This is what happens when you actually get snow and don’t shovel your roof because your an idiot like Triplelicker.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/anchorage/2023/12/21/spenard-commercial-building-destroyed-in-roof-collapse/

361EBD14-432E-44E1-A9F2-F56145469BF7.jpeg

That building hasn't seen that much snow since it was built, that's just sad 

• Like 1

Tug Hill

25 minutes ago, krom said:

Uh huh, sure it does. Maybe 50 years ago it did. Dumbass…:lmao:

1AAE8F77-D098-418A-A729-E6FF9710B9B7.png

17 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Nope it looked like 8" on that pathetic Alaskan roof. Wasn't very pitched either, wouldn't see that in big snow areas.  Yes I have seen 8" of snow this year, Finland MN got 24" in one storm earlier and there was still about a foot last weekend. Multiple wrongs in one post not good homeboy 

Dipfuck… how do you prevent snow from sliding off damaging vehicles and risking killing people on a large building with a pitched roof? You’re becoming completely irrational  and sounding more and more like Jimwit by the day. 

That one time your friend in band camp got snow, you didn’t, but at band camp they got 2’ of snow but half melted, but yeah at band camp they had snow. 

7 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Tug Hill

Uh huh, sure it does. Maybe 50 years ago it did. Dumbass…:lmao:

30 year average, is too difficult of a concept for you to grasp I see

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, krom said:

30 year average, is too difficult of a concept for you to grasp I see

So you don’t have any snow, got it. :owned::lol2: