Most divisive President

EvilBird

• Gold Member

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What does 60 Minutes say ? 

:lol:

Listen to His speech , I dont give a fuck what MSM propaganda you link. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Obama was the most divisive ever. Biden and Trump tie for second.

Id almost go along with that. 

Id notch Biden slightly above Trump at this point. His approval rating speaks volumes. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Id notch Biden slightly above Trump at this point. His approval rating speaks volumes. 

Look at Trumps at the end of his term. It was 34%

59 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wonder where his rating would be with the nonstop negative berating from the media, Hollywood, entertainment industry,  that Trump endured?  Again,  my local media has never uttered a negative comment about Biden. Just the opposite…..He’s HISTORIC!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Republicans defected from Trump in 2020. This site is mainly conservative, are there are many who are saying they won’t vote for Trump. He’s the first president to be indicted, several times. He used Twitter to say any and all his thoughts, good and bad (“mean” tweets). He’s the first president who tried to delay and possibly overturn the peaceful transfer of power. 

Love him or hate him, it’s not even a question.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Republicans defected from Trump in 2020. This site is mainly conservative, are there are many who are saying they won’t vote for Trump. He’s the first president to be indicted, several times. He used Twitter to say any and all his thoughts, good and bad (“mean” tweets). He’s the first president who tried to delay and possibly overturn the peaceful transfer of power. 

Love him or hate him, it’s not even a question.

Bullshit.  Obama started this hard move to the left, demonizing religion, weaponized government, open borders, socialized medicine that he ramrodded through the country.  Its what brought us Trump, and then we had a 4 year full court press, literally from the press, with 92% negative news coverage.  Despite all that, he got more votes the second time than he did the first election.  That never happens.  Yet we're supposed to believe that a bumbling, stumbling corrupt career scumbag politician got 81 million votes.  Mr. Turn down the heat has only turned it up.  And now they're trying to imprison and destroy a former president.  You can have your delusions and think what you want, but its clear to me who is the real threat to democracy.  He's in the white house right now.  Obama, Biden belong #1, and #2 in our lifetimes.  I could not give a sweet fuck about Rutherford B. Hayes 150 years ago.  Lets talk about today.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  Obama started this hard move to the left, demonizing religion, weaponized government, open borders, socialized medicine that he ramrodded through the country.  It’s what brought us Trump, and then we had a 4 year full court press, literally from the press, with 92% negative news coverage.  Despite all that, he got more votes the second time than he did the first election.  That never happens.  Yet we're supposed to believe that a bumbling, stumbling corrupt career scumbag politician got 81 million votes.  Mr. Turn down the heat has only turned it up.  And now they're trying to imprison and destroy a former president.  You can have your delusions and think what you want, but it’s clear to me who is the real threat to democracy.  He's in the white house right now.  Obama, Biden belong #1, and #2 in our lifetimes.  I could not give a sweet fuck about Rutherford B. Hayes 150 years ago.  Let’s talk about today.

Bullshit!

Was really hoping we could have similar opinions on this. 9_9

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Obama could have done so much good for race relations being the first black president. It’s too bad he just made it worse 

Probably my biggest issue with Obama.  13% of the population sure cries racism a lot, while they are responsible for more than their share of criminal behavior. Yet we elect a black president twice and instead of inspiring the black population that they can do or be anything in this country (because they can), all we got was more grievance, including this nonsense about reparations.  Worse, he thinks the constitution is toilet paper.  He disgusts me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  Obama started this hard move to the left, demonizing religion, weaponized government, open borders, socialized medicine that he ramrodded through the country.  Its what brought us Trump, and then we had a 4 year full court press, literally from the press, with 92% negative news coverage.  Despite all that, he got more votes the second time than he did the first election.  That never happens.  Yet we're supposed to believe that a bumbling, stumbling corrupt career scumbag politician got 81 million votes.  Mr. Turn down the heat has only turned it up.  And now they're trying to imprison and destroy a former president.  You can have your delusions and think what you want, but its clear to me who is the real threat to democracy.  He's in the white house right now.  Obama, Biden belong #1, and #2 in our lifetimes.  I could not give a sweet fuck about Rutherford B. Hayes 150 years ago.  Lets talk about today.

You're correct on most of it. Hillary gave us Trump. Obama was very well liked.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Probably my biggest issue with Obama.  13% of the population sure cries racism a lot, while they are responsible for more than their share of criminal behavior. Yet we elect a black president twice and instead of inspiring the black population that they can do or be anything in this country (because they can), all we got was more grievance, including this nonsense about reparations.  Worse, he thinks the constitution is toilet paper.  He disgusts me.

Twice?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

He was charming and well spoken certainly.  I still think he's scum.

Agreed. He did however have 59% approval rating when he left office. One of the highest ever. Trumps was 34% and he only did one term.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Agreed. He did however have 59% approval rating when he left office. One of the highest ever. Trumps was 34% and he only did one term.

Well thats if you believe polls and want to ignore the role of the press and their 92% negative news coverage.  They never polled me.  :lol: