Check your account email address ×

Most divisive President

EvilBird

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well thats if you believe polls and want to ignore the role of the press and their 92% negative news coverage.  They never polled me.  :lol: 

And that's why if Trumps the nominee, we will have a democrat potus again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah sure. 

Because without Biden defiantly no shot. 

Newsom would blow out anyone other than Trump IMO sadly 

Anyone of the top 4 under Trump has a better chance than Trump does. Trump cannot win the general. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

And that's why if Trumps the nominee, we will have a democrat potus again.

Yes, you’ve been saying that.  Like on repeat for the last year.  Not sure what you’re basing it on other than your gut.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

So which Republican has a chance of beating the Dems? 

This should be good. 

There isn’t one.  And if one emerges, they’ll get the same treatment.  Look at how c2c focuses on on people like Boebert and Greene, and ignores at least 10 Dems like Raskin, Nadler, Schumer, Plaskett, that bald headed bitch Ayanna Presley etc.  No shortage of radical Ds to choose from.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Anyone of the top 4 under Trump has a better chance than Trump does. Trump cannot win the general. 

If you said Desantis maybe I wouldnt of laughed out loud. 

But even Ron cant beat Trump and I am guessing he wishes he never announced  his bid. 

I wish there was someone else but there isnt. 

Edited by EvilBird

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

But even Ron cant beat Trump and I am guessing he wishes he never announced  his bid. 

Exactly.  There isn’t one.  Trump will steamroll Biden.

Correct me if I'm wrong .....but

Are your elections not %49-%51, %48-%52.?

Like it's always that close?

How in the fuck can you get more divided?

Edited by Voodoo

Just now, Voodoo said:

Correct me if I'm wrong .....but

Are your elections not %49-%51, %48-%52..

How in the fuck can you get more divided?

If we had an honest media I suspect it would be more like 75-25 if not 80-20.  My father in law, case in point.  Hates Trump with a passion.  Repeats every CNN talking point verbatim.  Never heard of Tony Bobulinski or Devin Archer.  Claims there is no proof against Biden.  Glad they raided Trumps house.  Never heard of the presidential records act.  Never heard of Jordan Petersen.  Wholly ignorant of reality because it’s too uncomfortable.  He'd rather spend his time playing online soduku and crossword puzzles.  Thankfully my mother in law is reasonably informed and knows what’s going on.  It’s fun watching them argue lol.  There are millions out there who are just too uncomfortable with reality so they go along.  34 trillion in debt.  He didnt know that # either.

Obama was the biggest racism instigator since MLK made headway in the right direction.  His time in office was a complete disaster for equal rights.  Super sad that the first minority we elect sent us in exactly the wrong direction.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Except Desantis.  He won't win either.

44 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Funny that you think that.  The problem with Trump and baby Trump is that when they run there will be more people stepping up to vote for the libtards than ever before to vote against those two.  The added side effect will be a fucking blue wave to go along with losing the presidency.  It will be a complete disaster for the US.

All the others in the debate not named Vivek or Pence could easily beat Biden.  Vivek won't because of the racist magats and Pence won't because he scares the fuck out of a ton of people with his ultra religious bullshit.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, you’ve been saying that.  Like on repeat for the last year.  Not sure what you’re basing it on other than your gut.

There isn’t one.  And if one emerges, they’ll get the same treatment.  Look at how c2c focuses on on people like Boebert and Greene, and ignores at least 10 Dems like Raskin, Nadler, Schumer, Plaskett, that bald headed bitch Ayanna Presley etc.  No shortage of radical Ds to choose from.

And you've been repeating your shit for the last year. 

:bc:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  There isn’t one.  Trump will steamroll Biden.

He won't though. That's the problem. He should've easily steamrolled Biden in 2020. Instead he lost by more than he did in the popular vote to Hillary. 

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Obama was the biggest racism instigator since MLK made headway in the right direction.  His time in office was a complete disaster for equal rights.  Super sad that the first minority we elect sent us in exactly the wrong direction.

Except Desantis.  He won't win either.

Funny that you think that.  The problem with Trump and baby Trump is that when they run there will be more people stepping up to vote for the libtards than ever before to vote against those two.  The added side effect will be a fucking blue wave to go along with losing the presidency.  It will be a complete disaster for the US.

All the others in the debate not named Vivek or Pence could easily beat Biden.  Vivek won't because of the racist magats and Pence won't because he scares the fuck out of a ton of people with his ultra religious bullshit.

Interesting take . I can appreciate a good speculation. I agree on Pence and Vivek as well. Guess thats why I can't picture anyone else . 

Time will tell I guess.