Check your account email address ×

Android TV Boxes

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have a Superbox 3 and have had it for a year, it’s glitchy like all android but I get to watch anything I want and it was $229. My buddies uncle has had one for years and it’s been working well the whole time 

Same, use it to watch the twins lose.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Are these boxes and sites legal? Or is pirating? 

Most of iptv is legal if it's paid for, but if your watching ppv or recent movies, it's not.

Use a VPN, people can track your ip address and know exactly who you are.:lol:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most of iptv is legal if it's paid for, but if your watching ppv or recent movies, it's not.

I wouldn't walk out of a store with merchandise that I didn't pay for...I wouldn't stream content I didn't pay for.  I don't see a difference between the two. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

I wouldn't walk out of a store with merchandise that I didn't pay for...I wouldn't stream content I didn't pay for.  I don't see a difference between the two. 

No different than people who bought free to air satellite receivers to bypass Nagra encryption. 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have you heard of any arrests and who polices this abhorrent behavior? I've heard that it is putting Hollywood under.

So who is it that knows exactly who I am?

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Have you heard of any arrests and who polices this abhorrent behavior? I've heard that it is putting Hollywood under.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/leader-illegal-copyright-infringement-scheme-sentenced-5-12-years-imprisonment

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Sounds like the guys was running a streaming site, not really someone sitting on their couch poaching Survivor.

I'm just wondering if I should be watching for a guy in a red jacket and flat brimmed hat riding up on a horse.

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Ignorance is never an excuse, but in your case . . . .

On 9/23/2023 at 10:03 AM, ckf said:

We have been streaming YouTube TV for a few years now. It started at $50 a month with no hidden fees and is now up to $75 a month. It does offer unlimited DVR storage.

That’s what we use too.  Been really good.  Got NFL Sunday Ticket for $299 on sale too.  :bc:

Run it on various Firesticks and web browsers.

Neal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Those channels are still free...

Some are with an Antenna, I can get 13 channels.. Sports were free too back when, now apparently you have to pay..I don't watch sports except sometimes watch Olympics..guy who owns a Cabin on my road says he can watch Football and every Sport for free at anytime.

Edit: I have a 75 foot tower for a TV antenna otherwise I would get zero channels, well except for the streaming 100's of channels.

Edited by XCR1250

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Some are with an Antenna, I can get 13 channels.. Sports were free too back when, now apparently you have to pay..I don't watch sports except sometimes watch Olympics..guy who owns a Cabin on my road says he can watch Football and every Sport for free at anytime.

On most weeks you should get 4-5 games 2 on fox 2 on ABC and some Monday night games. ESPN does have all the Thursday games and 1/2 of Monday night I believe 

• Thanks 1