Check your account email address ×

Trump proves at least 36% of americans are stupid

20 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

where? i honestly can't think of anything to praise him for yet. i like his supposed thoughts on keeping jobs in the US, or using US made products, but then he doesn't practice what he preaches. if i see some positives i'l give him some praise. 

you're so full of shit you and your side will never give him credit for anything no matter how good it is, what we see is what we have to look forward to from you sorry assed crybabies for at least the next four years.good luck in '18 and beyond

21 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

and don't include something that was going tp happen regardless, yet trump took credit for it. 

Here's one for you. You won't give credit cause you are a piece of shit lib. Jam it up your ass

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/us/trump-immigration-border.html?_r=0

• Platinum Contributing Member

He gave one helluva commencement speech yesterday at Liberty University yesterday meanwhile Dems and libs used their commencement addresses as a political pulpit to rail against Trump....bunch of fucking twats.

1 hour ago, COPO said:

Here's one for you. You won't give credit cause you are a piece of shit lib. Jam it up your ass

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/us/trump-immigration-border.html?_r=0

Like you would ever give anyone that didnt have an R behind their name credit for anything ......you are a bootlicking neocon piece of shit. An ignorant rightwing version of slinger. Jam it up your ass with the rest of your boyfriends toys you closeted faggot :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He gave one helluva commencement speech yesterday at Liberty University yesterday meanwhile Dems and libs used their commencement addresses as a political pulpit to rail against Trump....bunch of fucking twats.

I listened to some of it and then I got confused because I thought Trump likes "people that weren't captured" 

His name is George Rogers, Liberty University CFO and vice president for a quarter of a century. During World War II, George spent three-and-a-half years as a prisoner of war. He saw many of his fellow soldiers die during the Bataan death march. He was the victim of starvation and torture as a prisoner of war. When he was finally set free he weighed just 85 pounds and was told he would not live past the age of 40. Today George is 98 years old.

Great. That's so great, George. If anyone ever had reason to quit, to give in to the bitterness and anger that we all face at some point, to lose hope in God's vision for his life, it was indeed George Rogers. But that's not what he did. He stood up for his country, he stood up for his community.

John McCain five and a half years as a prisoner of war.

Trump is a blithering idiot.....the perfect representation of the right wing in this country. I thought it was an act to get their votes but clearly it is not

Well good for you Vince....maybe you should have tuned in and listened to the likes of Lieawatha, Elijah Cummings and Oprah....right up your alley. :smack:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well good for you Vince....maybe you should have tuned in and listened to the likes of Lieawatha, Elijah Cummings and Oprah....right up your alley. :smack:

Trump is a horrible orator , performing dismal recitations of speeches written for him by propagandists............you should not let those hollow ill delivered words move you at all. Focus on the mans own words and actions 

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you can't think of anything either. thanks for playing. :bc:

Just repugnant ignorance.  And no, THANK YOU for playing!

Image result for 2016 election red united states counties

32 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah, saw some of it myself.  He did real well.  Not sure if he is getting lessons or what but he's definitely getting better.

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I listened to some of it and then I got confused because I thought Trump likes "people that weren't captured" 

John McCain five and a half years as a prisoner of war.

Hey Ballsack, you should really put Trump on "ignore" also.  That seems to protect your fragile ego from others reminding you how wrong you are all the time.  Good luck.  

Poor little fragile Vinney the Ballsack.

Now go get your fucking shine box!!! :lol:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is a blithering idiot.....the perfect representation of the right wing in this country. I thought it was an act to get their votes but clearly it is not

Well, good morning Benny!  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is a horrible orator , performing dismal recitations of speeches written for him by propagandists............you should not let those hollow ill delivered words move you at all. Focus on the mans own words and actions 

Still rather listen to his Commencement  Address over Lieawathas.....jus sayin.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That shit sounds like your cracked it open out of a fortune cookie. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

:bc:

I just finished my midnight turn and am thinking about getting day strange and torturing FSCE all day @!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I just finished my midnight turn and am thinking about getting day strange and torturing FSCE all day @!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what you decide.  I'm getting over a nasty bug of some sorts so, I don't have it in me.....I'll just watch you. :bc:

Image result for watching gif ed norton

Just now, Zambroski said:

Let me know what you decide.  I'm getting over a nasty bug of some sorts so, I don't have it in me.....I'll just watch you. :bc:

Image result for watching gif ed norton

:lol: get better soon !!!!!!!!!!1111111111

25 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Trump speaking at a Christian university :lol:  :lol: 

POW's what is it Trump?