Check your account email address ×

Trump proves at least 36% of americans are stupid

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's funny shit watching you trip over yourselves to justify Dump :lol: 

Nobody is "tripping over themselves" or "trying to justify" him at all.  That's just your sides notion trying to justify somehow that you were right......even thought the score board says differently.

Square peg round hole.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's funny shit watching you trip over yourselves to justify Dump :lol: 

I'm not justifying anything as I don't have to....the real humor is watching you clowns freak out everyday about the guy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not justifying anything as I don't have to....the real humor is watching you clowns freak out everyday about the guy.

i guess that depends of your definition of "freak out". if it's laugh at trump and trumpsters, point out their double standards and idiocy, then yeah. if it's getting mad or being upset at this shit show, no. but the more important thing here is that the "guy" does major shit on a daily basis, so of course we're going to have fun with it daily :dunno:

btw when is the last time you gave trump a good criticizing?

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not mad at all.  It's pure comedy watching the double standards unfold and defense of the indefensible.  Dump is liar, a world wide embarrassment, and a complete fucking joke - but hey all you Dumpsters keep telling yourselves he's the answer :lol: Those of you with half brains know you fucked up by supporting the lying phsycho and the rest of you are part of 36% that are so fucking stupid you'll vote R regardless of who it is as evidenced by your staunch support of Dump. 

15 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I think you're confusing laughing at a #shitshow with freaking out, it's entertaining :lol:  

This is like being the winning team and watching the losers load up on their little short bus while they point fingers, call names and make fun of our trophy, team and  and game plan.  Only they weren't even players...just retarded fans trying to get a look under the cheerleaders skirts from under the bottom row of bleachers.

Yeah.  You guys are "significant".

:lol:

Poor Ballsack.  "I'm an intellectual...I read and follow the talking points of my side....I'm and intellectual....I'm an intellectual.....I'm an intellectual......I'M AN INTELLECTUAL!!!!!!!!!"

*ignore

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i guess that depends of your definition of "freak out". if it's laugh at trump and trumpsters, point out their double standards and idiocy, then yeah. if it's getting mad or being upset at this shit show, no. but the more important thing here is that the "guy" does major shit on a daily basis, so of course we're going to have fun with it daily :dunno:

btw when is the last time you gave trump a good criticizing?

Criticizing him about what?  Colluding with Russia?  His 1000 island salad dressing?  His peeing on the sheets at some hotel?  How he really didn't want to be president?  His impending impeachment?  What exactly?  I'm losing track of all the things we should criticize him about.   Aren't you tired of being played like a fiddle?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Criticizing him about what?  Colluding with Russia?  His 1000 island salad dressing?  His peeing on the sheets at some hotel?  How he really didn't want to be president?  His impending impeachment?  What exactly?  I'm losing track of all the things we should criticize him about.   Aren't you tired of being played like a fiddle?

the question was asked to smails, who has a little more sense than you. a little. i know better than to ask you to criticize trump. you can't find a damn thing wrong with him. 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

mahr is having a field day with trump :lol:i thought his 3 guests last night were rather lame. 

All the cable comedians are.  It's their new deal...and apparently working for them.  The question is however, is partnering up with late night comedians and hollywood gonna be a good enough policy to start winning elections.  Cuz that's all I really see the Dems doing right now.  Or am I wrong?  Are they doing more to improve their voter base?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All the cable comedians are.  It's their new deal...and apparently working for them.  The question is however, is partnering up with late night comedians and hollywood gonna be a good enough policy to start winning elections.  Cuz that's all I really see the Dems doing right now.  Or am I wrong?  Are they doing more to improve their voter base?

with the shit trump and the gop are pulling, the dems will be fine come 2018 and beyond.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

with the shit trump and the gop are pulling, the dems will be fine come 2018 and beyond.

So that's it again?  Seriously?  "We're running on an anit-Trump referendum and msm smear campaign....and we're gonna CLEAN UP!"

Best of luck there.  I don't see it.  And if the past is any indicator, you people won't either.  

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the question was asked to smails, who has a little more sense than you. a little. i know better than to ask you to criticize trump. you can't find a damn thing wrong with him. 

I just gave you a criticism.  How about you now find something to praise him for.  See how this works?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just gave you a criticism.  How about you now find something to praise him for.  See how this works?

where? i honestly can't think of anything to praise him for yet. i like his supposed thoughts on keeping jobs in the US, or using US made products, but then he doesn't practice what he preaches. if i see some positives i'l give him some praise. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

where? i honestly can't think of anything to praise him for yet. i like his supposed thoughts on keeping jobs in the US, or using US made products, but then he doesn't practice what he preaches. if i see some positives i'l give him some praise. 

Dude?  Seriously?  That's why the liberal viewpoints are not considered valid.  Your hate overruns all your senses.  It's sad really.  But then again, I know where you are getting your information....and that makes it hard to find any good.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude?  Seriously?  That's why the liberal viewpoints are not considered valid.  Your hate overruns all your senses.  It's sad really.  But then again, I know where you are getting your information....and that makes it hard to find any good.

what should i praise the clown about? 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing.  You're good.

it's a serious question dude. if you can think of something i'd have no problem prasing him if i agree with it. maybe you can't think of anything either? :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it's a serious question dude. if you can think of something i'd have no problem prasing him if i agree with it. maybe you can't think of anything either? :lol:

We're done.  You do it your way.  It's working.  Just not for the Dems.  

• Like 1