Check your account email address ×

Iron Dog 2024 - the world’s longest, toughest snowmobile race

AK440

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Nope.  Seems as though they bought 4 brand new sleds that could have ended up at 2 different teams.

Keep last year's sleds as practice sleds.

You don’t know anything about this race do you? Why the fuck would a team practice on a year old sled? The 4 sleds are set up identically. The practice sleds show what’ll break and what works and what doesn’t for set up.  They serve as parts sleds once the race starts.

This just goes to show that XC racing in ditches with 2” of snow alongside paved county roads is a fucking joke. Real racing is done in the Iron Dog. 

24 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Another team posted the 4 sleds they are getting for their 2 person team today.

Another team dropped out today.

Shortage of race sleds?

There were a number of teams who didn’t sign up to race this year because there were not enough race sleds available. Unless a team is in poverty like Evilbird, they all get 4 brand new race sleds for the race. Some years (during a big turnout) there are rookie teams who don’t qualify for any race programs that have to buy consumer sleds to race. That is a cost prohibitive way to do it. 

On 10/21/2021 at 2:49 PM, AK440 said:

The HCS site is much better now than it was before the great purge. Look at this place, it’s fricking dead. Much better info and traffic on the original HCS site. This place is one step above PSP for lack of traffic and overall lameness.

I don't know what reminded me of the above quote, but I had to go and find it.  Is HCS still better, even with you being banned there (again)?? 🤣

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Rent Free :lol:

Did you send me my donation yet? 

Yikes! The guy that was going to beat me up over the internet. Did you calm down after smoking a bowl? 

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

I don't know what reminded me of the above quote, but I had to go and find it.  Is HCS still better, even with you being banned there (again)?? 🤣

How about you tell me Chris? Oh, wait, that’s right you can’t because your dumbass got banned! :lol2:6994763E-28D9-4251-B681-1F1554EDDCEC.thumb.png.2f758163a1a1e7d2e32772d86e6f7163.png

A2033C6C-AF45-4E52-ACF5-9043BE1C53F7.png

I see you completely avoided the quote, but I'm not surprised.  

Gonna give you credit for the laugh though - you got your ass banned because you're a moron.  I was banned - as well as many others - because I basically told Pishgar to ban me because I wasn't going to change my ways in calling him out for the bullshit he pulled.  So, you got banned (again) over there ... now this place is suitable because you've got nowhere else to go.  That's good stuff!!

• Haha 1

I have a current account over there. Let me prove it to you and tell you what it is….. :lol2:I’d bet you’d like that. You spent 17 years of your life making 19,277 posts on that forum and then got told to go fuck yourself. :lol:That’s hilarious! 

55 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I have a current account over there. Let me prove it to you and tell you what it is….. :lol2:I’d bet you’d like that. You spent 17 years of your life making 19,277 posts on that forum and then got told to go fuck yourself. :lol:That’s hilarious! 

Not like anyone is surprised you have an active account over there.  Wanna share with the class how many dupes you tried to use on HCS, that kept getting banned?  Talk about hilarious!!  The fact you couldn't even manage to maintain an account without giving yourself away and getting banned multiple times.  Well, maybe not hilarious ... more like pathetic loser is a better description :lol:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AK440 said:

You don’t know anything about this race do you? Why the fuck would a team practice on a year old sled? The 4 sleds are set up identically. The practice sleds show what’ll break and what works and what doesn’t for set up.  They serve as parts sleds once the race starts.

This just goes to show that XC racing in ditches with 2” of snow alongside paved county roads is a fucking joke. Real racing is done in the Iron Dog. 

Do you race the ID? Or are you just another pussy like all the others you talk about?

Get out more and stop chasing that velvety seal pussy.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Not like anyone is surprised you have an active account over there.  Wanna share with the class how many dupes you tried to use on HCS, that kept getting banned?  Talk about hilarious!!  The fact you couldn't even manage to maintain an account without giving yourself away and getting banned multiple times.  Well, maybe not hilarious ... more like pathetic loser is a better description :lol:

He was probably on the windshield washer fluid. Does not help retards get ant smarter. 👍

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Fucking pathetic moron :lol:

Derp i got an active account on HCS derp derp derp...

then go over there and talk shit moron see how long you last :lol:

Hey Charlie, when are you going to beat me up over the internet? :lol2:

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

He was probably on the windshield washer fluid. Does not help retards get ant smarter. 👍

Proof you are the stupidest fuck on this site. Who would ever in the history of ever say the Polaris 800 is solid. :lol2: :owned:

B178EC68-405D-4D72-A443-BEBA5CE92B86.thumb.png.8e6992a186206448a8e8f1532eb8fbeb.png

On 11/3/2023 at 10:03 PM, AK440 said:

There were a number of teams who didn’t sign up to race this year because there were not enough race sleds available. Unless a team is in poverty like Evilbird, they all get 4 brand new race sleds for the race. Some years (during a big turnout) there are rookie teams who don’t qualify for any race programs that have to buy consumer sleds to race. That is a cost prohibitive way to do it. 

Seems to me that I have uncovered 6-8 new race sleds in the last two days that could have gone (and still go to) to teams who were not able to get a discounted sled.

I'm not good with math, but my numbers say that would be 3 or 4 additional teams.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Seems to me that I have uncovered 6-8 new race sleds in the last two days that could have gone (and still go to) to teams who were not able to get a discounted sled.

I'm not good with math, but my numbers say that would be 3 or 4 additional teams.

Are you learning challenged like Jimwit? 6-8 sleds. Each ID team needs 4 sleds. Your miraculous discovery was ID teams receiving their race and practice sleds.  :lol2:

But yeah…. How about you and mnstang get together and race the ID Pro class on some old used shit that you went through and made “better than new”. I want to watch the results of this endeavor. 

7 hours ago, AK440 said:

Are you learning challenged like Jimwit? 6-8 sleds. Each ID team needs 4 sleds. Your miraculous discovery was ID teams receiving their race and practice sleds.  :lol2:

But yeah…. How about you and mnstang get together and race the ID Pro class on some old used shit that you went through and made “better than new”. I want to watch the results of this endeavor. 

So one team has dropped.  

Those 4 sleds could go to 2 teams that did not get sleds.

Surely it does not take 4 sleds to race the ID every year.

the next goal post reset from him will be you have to have a plane for air support... and bunny boots

edit: bad news... Pro Reg which requires no previous experience is closed, maybe next year.

https://www.irondog.org/entry/checklist

Edited by Crnr2Crnr