Check your account email address ×

cats new gauge...

So best gauge in industry, biggest trail two stroke, newest chassis, least weight and most centralized, best handling obviously.  That's what we like to call CHECK MATE.

Now cue up the jealous crybabies 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So best gauge in industry, biggest trail two stroke, newest chassis, least weight and most centralized, best handling obviously.  That's what we like to call CHECK MATE.

If only we could buy one. We are only a year deep into this project. I am waiting to hear back from ns1 if he will have one I can get for my sled. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Crybabies?  Or haters? :lol2:

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Crybabies?  Or haters? :lol2:

I actually pondered whicg one to use so I threw the jealousy part in which encompasses hater.

And yes strong case of CDS Cat Derangement Syndrome 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mnstang said:

7044b940b0588a521201a9b324f525746199d901

1 hour ago, Tripleflipper said:

It actually looks pretty good. Not sure how this can be swapped out to your ATV, Boat, Lawn Mower, Weed Wacker, etc. Some die hard Cat guys in here want the portability:lol2:

not sure if they are using an off the shelf tread 8" with canbus dongle, or one with custom hardware internal to it.

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/p/731781/pn/010-02507-00

But it doesn't matter if you can't swap it anymore, jimwit will call it the best in the industry, and tell you that its pointless to swap from one machine to another

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, krom said:

not sure if they are using an off the shelf tread 8" with canbus dongle, or one with custom hardware internal to it.

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/p/731781/pn/010-02507-00

But it doesn't matter if you can't swap it anymore, jimwit will call it the best in the industry, and tell you that its pointless to swap from one machine to another

Hey mop bucket. I am sticking with the tread.

18 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Hey mop bucket. I am sticking with the tread.

Call me what ever you want, just remember I make more, have an actual 4 year degree, have more contacts, and technical info about AC than you could ever dream of having.

remember claiming it would be an 870, well after I asked if they would call the new motor an 860, or its actual displacement??? That means I knew it was 858, palu even posted that was the displacement, but you had to lie, claim you knew it was an 870

Also since you are too stupid to read, the new cat display is also a garmin tread, so you are sticking with the older, smaller version of tread with less features

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, krom said:

Call me what ever you want, just remember I make more, have an actual 4 year degree, have more contacts, and technical info about AC than you could ever dream of having.

Also since you are too stupid to read, the new cat display is also a garmin tread, so you are sticking with the older, smaller version of tread with less features

You claim you make more. I live in a much less costly area to live, so apples to oranges. I dont need all those features. I dont use ear buds, most days I dont even bring my phone. Not sure what the fuck you are talking about? Speed, temp and fuel is all that matters most rides. Notice I did not mention tach? I'm not racing.

38 minutes ago, krom said:

remember claiming it would be an 870, well after I asked if they would call the new motor an 860, or its actual displacement??? That means I knew it was 858, palu even posted that was the displacement, but you had to lie, claim you knew it was an 870

What’s really sad for him is I didn’t even get that info from you or anyone at the shop. I got better info even with him knowing the guy who runs the Yamaha assembly line in TRF.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

What’s really sad for him is I didn’t even get that info from you or anyone at the shop. I got better info even with him knowing the guy who runs the Yamaha assembly line in TRF.

Did you not understand I do not need all the extra features. All I wanted was GPS and a clean mount. It's that simple. $500 compared to God only knows.

24 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'm talking the new gauge to upgrade a 2024 catalyst 

Polaris gets roughly 1200 bucks msrp to add it on a spring order. not sure what they will price an add on kit. I will go with an ns1 if he offers one for this sled. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Polaris gets roughly 1200 bucks msrp to add it on a spring order. not sure what they will price an add on kit. I will go with an ns1 if he offers one for this sled. 

He will. Mounting will be the only hold up. Personally, I would never go ths route unless he cleans up how it connects to the sled. Pro Cross was a mess.