Check your account email address ×

Black teens kill White retiree cyclist with intent.

EvilBird

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Do really you want to go down this road? How many more whites need to die before the score is even? 1700’s, 1800’s, Jim Crow days? Seems like the surface has just gotten scratched. 

Knew this was coming :lmao:

You're right but its not 1700 anymore Mr. Therapist. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Do really you want to go down this road? How many more whites need to die before the score is even? 1700’s, 1800’s, Jim Crow days? Seems like the surface has just gotten scratched. 

Oh STFU…lemme guess…if this happened to your family you’d just chalk it up to making the scoreboard even…fucking idiot.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh STFU…lemme guess…if this happened to your family you’d just chalk it up to making the scoreboard even…fucking idiot.

Should I be more mad because the suspects are black? Asking for someone else. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Should I be more mad because the suspects are black? Asking for someone else. 

You should be mad because they should have been locked up.  This whole thread you have been making light of a man’s murder.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If the cyclist would’ve been black or the teens white, would it have gotten posted here?

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Dude..... it's OK to be white.....try it sometime... 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah, ok. 

So Guy your age. Minding his business riding his bike and gets killed. 

You get more outraged because I mention its black teens that killed Him instead of the poor Guy that got killed. 

Perfect liberal mentality . 

Hate Whitey as a privileged White Boomer. Nothing better :lol: 

You Guys crack me up. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

No remorse at all just laughing like it’s a video game. Straight to the chair no trial sick fucks. On another note why don’t bicyclists ever use these million dollar bikes paths everywhere they always insist on riding on public roads with things much larger than them.

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So Guy your age. Minding his business riding his bike and gets killed. 

You get more outraged because I mention its black teens that killed Him instead of the poor Guy that got killed. 

Perfect liberal mentality . 

Hate Whitey as a privileged White Boomer. Nothing better :lol: 

You Guys crack me up. 

It is so programmed into the white American psyche to attack anyone who brings up black violence, they can’t help themselves. The fallacy ends when it comes to actually visiting black communities. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

No remorse at all just laughing like it’s a video game. Straight to the chair no trial sick fucks. On another note why don’t bicyclists ever use these million dollar bikes paths everywhere they always insist on riding on public roads with things much larger than them.

That is the sad part looks like a sidewalk right there . 
I ride motorcycles yet I think its insane to ride a bicycle on a busy public road. :dunno:

That being said id love to see that driver and passenger get ran over. Tired of this shit eye for a eye   

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

That is the sad part looks like a sidewalk right there . 
I ride motorcycles yet I think its insane to ride a bicycle on a busy public road. :dunno:

That being said id love to see that driver and passenger get ran over. Tired of this shit eye for a eye   

Not making excuses for what happened with these murders but really I don’t get it. I rode bikes too and think the same thing and yet see it all the time here bicycles on narrow winding roads when there is a freaking paved bike path right here on an old railbed. One got hit and killed last year too right in town.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

It is so programmed into the white American psyche to attack anyone who brings up black violence, they can’t help themselves. The fallacy ends when it comes to actually visiting black communities. 

Beta liberal whites are pathetic & deserve to be run over as well ...

• Haha 2