Check your account email address ×

Save America….

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member

Young people.  Proud of the next generation.  Facts cover lies.  Bodily autonomy over government intrusion.  Democracy over autocracy..

FUN FACT: While the Republican party is imploding on itself and groping people in public, young voters under 30 support President Biden over Donald trump by a whopping 65 PERCENT, according to a new CBS News poll.

And almost HALF of them (47 percent) said the abortion issue will make them MORE likely to Vote Blue in 2024.

https://x.com/mmpadellan/status/1703600982452507002?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Voter registration all over the country on campuses and events with young people.   

:lol2:

STFU with your bs.. you’re party sucks balls and everyone knows it..

“I've seen no form of accountability in this administration. I think this is what's going to change my vote from formerly Joe Biden to Donald Trump," 21-year-old Jahmiel Jackson told "Fox & Friends."

"I have seen the pullout of Afghanistan from Joe Biden. And then I watched him check his watch during the funeral of the servicemen. And I think if we were to go to a war, I’m prime age be drafted. And I don't want him to check his watch while they're burying me. I don't believe that he's a competent commander in chief. And then he'd probably blame my death on climate change in the same way he blamed the pullout in Afghanistan on Donald Trump." 

Abortion and gay rights. 

The same tropes the left up here uses as the wedge issues.

I am left perplexed how issues that may have little bearing on a small percentage of the population,  have such clout on the low information voter.

Can't afford to live, buy a home, put gas in the car and get to work...but they are  going to vote for a party that taxes the shit out of everything, wants to spend billions trying to take guns from law abiding citizens "to stop gun crime",  hands billions to special interest groups...all because I like the use of pronouns and want parents rights removed.

All societies have failed.

What makes us special?

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Abortion and gay rights. 

The same tropes the left up here uses as the wedge issues.

I am left perplexed how issues that may have little bearing on a small percentage of the population,  have such clout on the low information voter.

Can't afford to live, buy a home, put gas in the car and get to work...but they are  going to vote for a party that taxes the shit out of everything, wants to spend billions trying to take guns from law abiding citizens "to stop gun crime",  hands billions to special interest groups...all because I like the use of pronouns and want parents rights removed.

All societies have failed.

What makes us special?

Actually there is no bigger issue than blue saving democracy and red pushing for autocracy.  Young people see it and are more engaged as the future is theirs.  Old red hats are a threat to their future and they know it.  Your fake news sources and cult leader readily admit lying to you but you don’t care.  Young people see it.  Good on them and I proudly support them.  

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Actually there is no bigger issue than blue saving democracy and red pushing for autocracy.  Young people see it and are more engaged as the future is theirs.  Old red hats are a threat to their future and they know it.  Your fake news sources and cult leader readily admit lying to you but you don’t care.  Young people see it.  Good on them and I proudly support them.  

Stay away from Young people you fucking creep!!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So the indoctrination is working. Now wait until they come to their senses and back towards the middle

Exactly . 

Nothing new to be Left Wing in your teens and 20s .

Then people grow up and wake up. 

Well most normal people , not fruit cakes like Chinrider. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Young people.  Proud of the next generation.  Facts cover lies.  Bodily autonomy over government intrusion.  Democracy over autocracy..

FUN FACT: While the Republican party is imploding on itself and groping people in public, young voters under 30 support President Biden over Donald trump by a whopping 65 PERCENT, according to a new CBS News poll.

And almost HALF of them (47 percent) said the abortion issue will make them MORE likely to Vote Blue in 2024.

https://x.com/mmpadellan/status/1703600982452507002?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Voter registration all over the country on campuses and events with young people.   

Young people were already fucked in the ass by Joe on the SLF lie. They're going to trust the facts from now on, like those stated in the article below. Democrats are the party of illusion.

US household incomes fall for third straight year: Census Bureau

Daniel AVIS
Tue, September 12, 2023 at 11:42 AM CDT·3 min read
US real median incomes fell for the third year in a row last year (SPENCER PLATT)

US real median incomes fell for the third year in a row last year (SPENCER PLATT)

US inflation-adjusted incomes fell for a third straight year in 2022, but overall income inequality decreased, according to new Census Bureau data.

In a positive development, the poverty rate for the Black population declined to 17.1 percent -- its lowest level on record -- although it remained the highest among the racial groups counted by the Census Bureau.

The data published Tuesday by the Census Bureau paints a mixed picture of the US economy, with the overall decline in incomes falling more sharply for some people than for others, due largely to the impact of inflation.

Real, or inflation-adjusted, median household incomes in the United States fell by 2.3 percent in 2022 from a year earlier, with nominal gains canceled out by record-high inflation.

It was the third straight year in which real median household incomes declined, underscoring the importance of tackling inflation.

In response to rising inflation, the US Federal Reserve embarked on an aggressive campaign of interest rate hikes last year, lifting its key lending rate up to its highest level for 22 years.

The Fed's policy has brought inflation down sharply this year, although it remains above its long-term target of two percent.

- Child poverty rate doubles -

The Census Bureau found that income inequality fell by 1.2 percent between 2021 and 2022, driven by a fall in real income at the middle and top of the income distribution.

However, inequality actually rises sharply once taxes are factored into the figures.

"The steeper relative declines in post-tax income at the bottom and middle of the income distribution are attributable to the expiration of a number of tax policies," Census Bureau official Liana Fox told reporters.

These tax policies included the Child Tax Credit and Earned Income Tax Credit, she said.

The distinction between pre- and post-tax incomes also had a marked impact on child poverty rates, which declined according to the official figure, but more than doubled once tax policies were taken into account.

"This change reflects the expiration of refundable tax credits and the pandemic-era stimulus benefits," Fox said.

President Joe Biden released a statement blaming Republican lawmakers for refusing to extend the enhanced Child Tax Credit put in place during the pandemic.

"The rise reported today in child poverty is no accident—it is the result of a deliberate policy choice congressional Republicans made to block help for families with children while advancing massive tax cuts for the wealthiest and largest corporations," he said.

"No child should grow up in poverty, and I will continue to fight to restore the expanded Child Tax Credit to give tens of millions of families the tax relief and breathing room they deserve," he added.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I don't have a cult leader, nor a preferred party. 

I vote on issues, so much that I was unable to cast a ballot last provincial election. Anyone that had a chance to win was a bad choice

I get news and information from a wide scope of sources.

The left in Canada are the autocratic ones, not those that lean to the right side of the political spectrum.

Those on the right, up here anyway want nothing to do with reproductive rights and, for the most part want government out of the way on such issues as the cost of housing, energy and rights.

Goverment is the cause of the problem, not the solution to it.  

Everything government touches,  from health care and education to the cost of energy, inflation etc it fucks up royally. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're catching on.  Our government is corrupt, why would anyone not hate that?

Trumps going to find these magical non government people to help him with his administration this time if he wins?

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The responses here are epic and just proves once again Trumpers hate our government.

I am not a "Trumper", but yes.

Much of what our government does is self serving and not based on the best interest of the people.

Most, if not all governments, including the ones I've felt compelled to vote for.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trumps going to find these magical non government people to help him with his administration this time if he wins?

He'd be wise to start with a mass firing.

The bureaucracies remain despite elections.

It's one of the biggest faults in our democracies.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:   The democraps want to tell you what lightbulb, stove, car, water heater, furnace, gun (if allowing any), lawn mower, trimmer etc you can use...

The GOP wants you not to kill babies.

Who is the fascist again?  If the right were really fascists they would be forcing you to kill certain babies.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   The democraps want to tell you what lightbulb, stove, car, water heater, furnace, gun (if allowing any), lawn mower, trimmer etc....

The GOP wants you not to kill babies.

Who is the fascist again?  If the right were really fascists they would be forcing you to kill certain babies.   

All true. 

It's astounding how some can twist facts to suit a narrative.

you don’t love the guberment!!!!!!!! 😂

What kind of a mind numbing retard believes any of these people are looking out for them? 

correct me if I’m wrong,  but doesn’t a mere 17% of the country believe that? 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why do you government haters stay here?

So we should move to another Country with even more Government restrictions and control? 

:smack:

America currently is still the best option for Freedom and smaller Government thanks to our Constitution despite Democrats attacking it constantly.  

Why do you want America to become communist China is a better question?