Check your account email address ×

Trump alleges Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers ahead of Capitol riot: 'She’s responsible for Jan 6'

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, toslow said:

Funny how all politicians was looking for trump support when he was only a business man 

Are you a newfie? I notice you say things the way they do. Spent 12 days on the island and they're great people but the hardest buggers to understand sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're not even seeing the trees brah, loosen up those blinders a smidge.

You're dealing with someone who's always the victim. It's pointless. Also his chosen  line of work means he has no morals whatsoever. It's no wonder he's OK with Trump as he's screwed plenty of people out of they're hard earned money as well.

:bc:

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are you a newfie? I notice you say things the way they do. Spent 12 days on the island and they're great people but the hardest buggers to understand sometimes.

Nope not a newfie 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Yes she was…

“Nancy Pelosi was in charge of security. She turned down 10,000 soldiers. If she didn’t turn down the soldiers, you wouldn’t have had Jan. 6," Trump told NBC’s "Meet the Press" host Kristen Welker during a recent sit-down interview at Trump's golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

Trump declined to answer if he called military or law enforcement that day, saying, "I behaved so well, I did such a good job, Nancy Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers … if she didn’t do that …" Welker challenged Trump that Pelosi did not have the authority he had as commander in chief.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-alleges-pelosi-turned-down-10000-soldiers-capitol-riot-responsible-jan-6

getting back to this...

'Trump alleges'

End of story. 

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ErE1nkyXEAMatGk.jpg

what do you think he meant by 'wild!' ? 

:news:

So now "wild" means insurrection.  :lol:   I've heard it all now. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're dealing with someone who's always the victim. It's pointless. Also his chosen  line of work means he has no morals whatsoever. It's no wonder he's OK with Trump as he's screwed plenty of people out of they're hard earned money as well.

Weak and a shitty accusation.

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That’s a whole lotta Butthurt right there.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weak and a shitty accusation.

Well, he’s a weak and shitty man. What would you expect?  Its all he’s got.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, toslow said:

Irish ☘️ decent born and raised in NS 

Didn't spend a whole lot of time there. Basically straight down from Sydney to the Pictou ferry to PEI. Wasted alot of time in Labrodor and NF. God dam bugs were bad. 

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well, he’s a weak and shitty man. What would you expect?  Its all he’s got.

You speak like you are above it all. Yet it was you that crossed the line several times in the past few months. Ya know.... glass houses and all.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

You speak like you are above it all. Yet it was you that crossed the line several times in the past few months. Ya know.... glass houses and all.

We see how it is John, when you come on board and who you excuse. It is what it is. You’ll never understand what prompted the comments in the first place. I’m curious what prompted Dipshit to call me a swindler and have no moral code this morning. Can you find anything that I said to provoke him?  

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Grifting old ladies out of their money is a job that requires intelligence and integrity and honour,,,, or some bullshit like that. He posted his occupation as if it's 1 step from godliness :lmao:

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Irish ☘️ decent born and raised in NS 

:bc: Irish born here.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We see how it is John, when you come on board and who you excuse. It is what it is. You’ll never understand what prompted the comments in the first place. I’m curious what prompted Dipshit to call me a swindler and have no moral code this morning. Can you find anything that I said to provoke him?  

I've back read and seen F7 say it to you many times when you were bloviating how much better you are than us peasants. 

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Grifting old ladies out of their money is a job that requires intelligence and integrity and honour,,,, or some bullshit like that. He posted his occupation as if it's 1 step from godliness :lmao:

Oh good morning Steve, I was wondering when you’d stop by!     

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've back read and seen F7 say it to you many times when you were bloviating how much better you are than us peasants. 

Ahhh…so Ben…the guy who tells people to kill themselves on a daily basis…is the guidepost around here…God help us all.🙏🏻

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Fucking classy ... I mean C-L-A-S-S-Y right there!!  Straight out of the Douche Bible

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Woolie's cheerleaders are in FULL DEFENSE mode now. How fucking pathetic is that :lmao: 

So no bet and no deals eh girls??? :backpeddle:

bash free CE is right at your finger tips girls!!!!!!!

What are you blathering about now you overgrown twat? You’re the one constantly crying about the dinner thread being ruined and I haven’t called for a bash free CE and I’ll call you out for being a cunt anytime I want.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1