Check your account email address ×

Trump alleges Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers ahead of Capitol riot: 'She’s responsible for Jan 6'

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're dismissed.  Be better.  You looked small today.

I wear a size 15. It looked big on your head. Sorry not sorry.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great comeback.  Try again tomorrow, you've failed badly today.

Speaking of failing today….

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

And then if Pence followed through with his request, then he’d be in trouble?

?

If shoe size only correlated to intellect.  Chest puff noted.  

How much intellect does it take to swindle money out of little old ladies?

:lol:

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Speaking of failing today….

?

Failing?  i don't feel the need to answer questions that are framed up to paint a narrative that makes no sense.  Pence caved. I don't support him or hold it against him.  We're in strange times. I get it.  He's not the enemy, and neither is Trump.

Just now, Steve753 said:

How much intellect does it take to swindle money out of little old ladies?

:lol:

It would take a lot cuz I'd go to jail if I did that.  What do you do again for work?  Whats the big secret size 15 tough guy?  Lets be honest.  You're a pussy.  

• Like 1

Failing?  i don't feel the need to answer questions that are framed up to paint a narrative that makes no sense.  Pence caved. I don't support him or hold it against him.  We're in strange times. I get it.  He's not the enemy, and neither is Trump.

I know, it doesn’t make any sense. So Trump gets a pass because Pence didn’t follow through with his request, and you won’t comment on what would have happened if Pence actually did follow through because it’s not fathomable. You dont want to think about it because then you’re free speech argument goes away and it becomes something completely else. Every Trumper, including you, wants to gloss over it.

Just now, akvanden said:

I know, it doesn’t make any sense. So Trump gets a pass because Pence didn’t follow through with his request, and you won’t comment on what would have happened if Pence actually did follow through because it’s not fathomable. You dont want to think about it because then you’re free speech argument goes away and it becomes something completely else. Every Trumper, including you, wants to gloss over it.

Huh?  English please.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

the 2nd half just started, slow down on the beers.

Read this slowly. What would have happened if Pence followed Trump’s request - would Trump be in trouble then?

Not much of a beer drinker these days.  If Pence did the right thing, it would have likely changed the course of history.  Again, why are you asking such an inane question?  I honestly don't think trumps in trouble as it is, this is an unprecedented abuse of power that the Supreme Court will shoot down if it comes to it.  I already told you I'm neutral on Pence, given the divide.  Thats as much of a vortex as I want to get involved with you on the matter.  Go talk to Steve, he seems to have a lot of pent up energy to say the same shit 100x/day.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It would take a lot cuz I'd go to jail if I did that.  What do you do again for work?  Whats the big secret size 15 tough guy?  Lets be honest.  You're a pussy.  

Maybe you and El cheetoh can be cell mates. 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not much of a beer drinker these days.  If Pence did the right thing, it would have likely changed the course of history.  Again, why are you asking such an inane question?  I honestly don't think trumps in trouble as it is, this is an unprecedented abuse of power that the Supreme Court will shoot down if it comes to it.  I already told you I'm neutral on Pence, given the divide.  Thats as much of a vortex as I want to get involved with you on the matter.  Go talk to Steve, he seems to have a lot of pent up energy to say the same shit 100x/day.  

Inane question. Wtf :lol:

You can’t comprehend if what Trump was asking was legal, only that Pence didn’t do what he requested and in your mind is therefore moot and covered by freedom of speech. Talk about obtuse.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

7zmcx9.jpg.dce56c124eb6b6ea30a37155287cf1e2.jpg

Oh the irony 🙄Seriously, you of all people, are mocking someone for talking about themselves ? Shoe size of all things was going too far in your mind? Dear god man have a little self awareness at least once a fucking week.

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh the irony 🙄Seriously, you of all people, are mocking someone for talking about themselves ? Shoe size of all things was going too far in your mind? Dear god man have a little self awareness at least once a fucking week.

Let’s see, Steve posts about his new truck that he paid cash for, posts about all his fu money, vacation home, makes big bets that he won’t pay cuz no one even knows the guy posts body builder pics of himself, months long trips in 3rd world countries and now his size 15 shoes.  But I’m the guy who talks too much.  Too far?  No.  Hilarious hypocritical irony actually.  :lol: 

But I’m a swindler, grifter, business failure and have no morals though, that’s ok.  I’ll throw your same shit back in his and your useless low motivated living on a phony disability ass all day long.  :finger:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Let’s see, Steve posts about his new truck that he paid cash for, posts about all his fu money, vacation home, makes big bets that he won’t pay cuz no one even knows the guy posts body builder pics of himself, months long trips in 3rd world countries and now his size 15 shoes.  But I’m the guy who talks too much.  Too far?  No.  Hilarious hypocritical irony actually.  :lol: 

But I’m a swindler, grifter, business failure and have no morals though, that’s ok.  I’ll throw your same shit back in his and your useless low motivated living on a phony disability ass all day long.  :finger:

download.jpeg.jpg

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh noes!  Did I break another unwritten rule?! 😂

Heavens no, you playing the victim while being a dick is not only allowed it's encouraged :bc: The members love it.

Now that you posted mine and Steve753's names at 6:30am in the Hottie of the Day thread it shows me the ownage is complete :lol:

Trying to have a morning wank but couldn't get us off your mind I guess. Thats fucking awesome!!!!!

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was asked how I paid for it. I believed @EvilBird asked me.

Just now, HSR said:

Who was it that asked him about his boat?? Oh that's right,nobody.

Or that he paid cash for his sled. He uses it as a put down. He really came off the rails when you said you retired at 50 if my memories correct.

41 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Or that he paid cash for his sled. He uses it as a put down. He really came off the rails when you said you retired at 50 if my memories correct.

Yeah sent me right over the edge that some lazy ass is milking a disability pension, and you throw stones from your glass house.  :lol: 

• Haha 1