Jump to content

Trump alleges Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers ahead of Capitol riot: 'She’s responsible for Jan 6'


Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is deploying the National Guard to protect the capital something that happens often during presidential changes or was this the first time it was needed?

This is where you post a “it was mostly peaceful meme” and ask why they would have needed 10,000 troops.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/trump-pentagon-first-offered-national-guard-capitol-four-days-jan-6-riots-memo?utm_source=117th+Members%2C+Chiefs%2C+And+Comms+Directors&utm_campaign=58

Posted Images

15 hours ago, akvanden said:

This is where you post a “it was mostly peaceful meme” and ask why they would have needed 10,000 troops.

Is it a big secret that our country is very divided and half thinks much of the Democratic party are criminals?  Trump offered.  Dems lied about that offer.  That should tell you all you need to know, given Nancy sent 25,000 and the barbed wire a day later.

 

EDIT:  For clarification

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Is it a big secret that our country is very divided and half thinks the other half are criminals?  Trump offered.  Dems lied about that offer.  That should tell you all you need to know, given Nancy sent 25,000 and the barbed wire a day later.

A small far right/left fraction on either side is dumb enough to think the entire opposing party are criminals. Just because you vote for someone doesn’t mean you did so because you love everything about them and take offense to negative news.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

A small far right/left fraction on either side is dumb enough to think the entire opposing party are criminals. Just because you vote for someone doesn’t mean you did so because you love everything about them and take offense to negative news.

Yeah sorry, I take offense to how the Democrats have behaved the past 6 years.  They essentially accused him of treason from day one and they knew it was made up nonsense.  They've divided the country beyond normal partisan politics and in my mind, thats unforgivable.  And now they want to lock him up for the rest of his life?  They've lost their fucking minds.  And I'm well aware that if he somehow gets re elected, its not going to "unite" the country.  But it may be a first step and getting rid of some of the corrupt bureaucrats, and perhaps some moderates on both sides can actually start to govern again.

Edited by DriftBusta
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah sorry, I take offense to how the Democrats have behaved the past 6 years.  They essentially accused him of treason from day one and they knew it was made up nonsense.  They've divided the country beyond normal partisan politics and in my mind, thats unforgivable.  And now they want to lock him up for the rest of his life?  They've lost their fucking minds.

He tried to delay the timely and peaceful transfer of power, and even potentially overturn it. That cannot happen in a democracy. He’ll get a conviction for that.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He tried to delay the timely and peaceful transfer of power, and even potentially overturn it. That cannot happen in a democracy. He’ll get a conviction for that.

No he won't.  You can't lock up a former president for exercising his first amendment rights.  This is how absurd the left has become, they can lie through their teeth but Trumps not allowed to express his opinion, which is widely shared by half the country?  Not that I don't expect them to try.  The supreme court will toss this in a minute if it comes to it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No he won't.  You can't lock up a former president for exercising his first amendment rights.  This is how absurd the left has become, they can lie through their teeth but Trumps not allowed to express his opinion, which is widely shared by half the country?  Not that I don't expect them to try.  The supreme court will toss this in a minute if it comes to it.

Oh, so he’s off the hook in your mind because Pence didn’t follow his bosses request?

 

:pc:

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No he won't.  You can't lock up a former president for exercising his first amendment rights.  This is how absurd the left has become, they can lie through their teeth but Trumps not allowed to express his opinion, which is widely shared by half the country?  Not that I don't expect them to try.  The supreme court will toss this in a minute if it comes to it.

It's not even close to being shared by half the country. Trumps base is not even 40% of the Republicans.

Edited by Steve753
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh, so he’s off the hook in your mind because Pence didn’t follow his bosses request?

 

:pc:

 

 

No, he's off the hook because his speech is protected.  

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's not even close to being shared by half the country. Trumps base is not even 40% of the Republicans.

shut up stupid

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No, he's off the hook because his speech is protected.

And then if Pence followed through with his request, then he’d be in trouble?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, toslow said:

Funny how all politicians was looking for trump support when he was only a business man 

He was liked by most when he was a businessman.......then the backstabbing started and true colors were exposed.

they-all-loved-him (1).jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold Member

Tulsi gets it . Joe Rogan gets it. Why are you TDS retards so dense? 

 

Edited by EvilBird
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Tulsi gets it . Joe Rogan gets it. Why are you TDS retards so dense? 

 

I get it. But Trump left the door open for them to go after him. He could've took his defeat like a man and ignored the media. Instead he fed them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I get it. But Trump left the door open for them to go after him. He could've took his defeat like a man and ignored the media. Instead he fed them.

Yes. He could of and should of done A LOT different. 

However this is where we are at , and to me its much more dangerous than Trump not conceding. What the Government is doing now should never happen in America . 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Tulsi gets it . Joe Rogan gets it. Why are you TDS retards so dense? 

 

Yup he broke through and they will do anything to prevent him from winning again.....they scared 😨 and they should be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yes. He could of and should of done A LOT different. 

However this is where we are at , and to me its much more dangerous than Trump not conceding. What the Government is doing now should never happen in America . 

Ding DIng Ding

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I get it. But Trump left the door open for them to go after him. He could've took his defeat like a man and ignored the media. Instead he fed them.

And they fed you.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yes. He could of and should of done A LOT different. 

However this is where we are at , and to me its much more dangerous than Trump not conceding. What the Government is doing now should never happen in America . 

Nope it shouldn't. Had Trump behaved like an adult during his 1st term none of this would be happening and he would be nearing the end of his 2nd term. He's to blame for it all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And they fed you.

No my opinions are based on Trump himself. I don't need the media to feed me anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No my opinions are based on Trump himself. I don't need the media to feed me anything.

oh you're fed alright.  The Shell Answer Man can see that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

oh you're fed alright.  The Shell Answer Man can see that.

No you're fed by a sleazy real estate guy.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steve753 said:

No you're fed by a sleazy real estate guy.

:bc:

Great comeback.  Try again tomorrow, you've failed badly today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Great comeback.  Try again tomorrow, you've failed badly today.

It's spot on. That's why you gave your weak rebuttal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steve753 said:

It's spot on. That's why you gave your weak rebuttal. 

You're dismissed.  Be better.  You looked small today.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...