Check your account email address ×

***Official 2023 NFL Thread***

ckf

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_2215.thumb.jpeg.c70c3b3b560e60b255a78c610aaec5e2.jpeg

My father in law and I were talking about that name yesterday. Like he said, if you are going to change your name to be politically correct in today's world, at least come up with something decent :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ckf said:

My father in law and I were talking about that name yesterday. Like he said, if you are going to change your name to be politically correct in today's world, at least come up with something decent :lol:

Funny thing is there is currently a lawsuit by native Americans to get the named changed back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, 03classic700 said:

Patriots vs Chiefs flexed out of Monday night football game first ever Monday flex for the NFL. 

Can ya blame em. How enough to sell that game in New England, nevermind a countrywide market.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_2247.thumb.jpeg.20704aa200f0b55fe6855e133b7d1345.jpeg

I saw that a couple days ago, just crazy. I'm not holding my breath but wouldn't it be amazing if the Packers end up having another HOF, MVP and hopefully someday a SB champ in Jordan Love?

• Like 1

Ex-Super Bowl MVP Von Miller Turns Himself In to Police After Accusations from Pregnant Girlfriend

Buffalo Bills linebacker Von Miller surrendered to authorities on Thursday after being accused of assaulting his pregnant girlfriend.

A warrant was issued for Miller’s arrest this week following the alleged domestic abuse incident in Dallas.

Miller, 34, turned himself in to the Glenn Heights Police Department. He was released after posting a $5,000 bond, WFAA-TV reported.

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ex-Super Bowl MVP Von Miller Turns Himself In to Police After Accusations from Pregnant Girlfriend

Buffalo Bills linebacker Von Miller surrendered to authorities on Thursday after being accused of assaulting his pregnant girlfriend.

A warrant was issued for Miller’s arrest this week following the alleged domestic abuse incident in Dallas.

Miller, 34, turned himself in to the Glenn Heights Police Department. He was released after posting a $5,000 bond, WFAA-TV reported.

And now she has recanted and said that while they had a verbal argument there was no assault.🤔

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm still in shock they held off the Chiefs last night (yes, I know ... the non-call on the PI to Valdez-Scantling was a bad call).

Got to give them credit, the youngsters are figuring it out and improving. If they make the playoffs, it will be a successful season all things considered. Also the Jonathan Owens penalty when he hit Mahomes in bounds which was a perfectly legal hit but the refs threw the flag and we got a 15 yard personal foul penalty. The horrible officiating is incredible this year and last night was no exception, both the Chiefs and Packers were screwed equally by the zebras. We just managed to play a bit better than they did and it was a great win for the Packers.

One more thing, the Packers got screwed on that Scantling out of bounds catch, the clock should have stayed running. Like I said, the officiating this year has been bad.

Forward progress out of bounds ruled for Valdes-Scantling

In order for the clock to stop when a ball carrier goes out of bounds, that ball carrier has to be moving forward, toward the opponent's end zone, via his own momentum. If a defender stops a ball carrier and forces the runner backward or sideways while moving him out of bounds, then the clock continues to run. Everybody knows this, right?

Down judge Sarah Thomas had a different interpretation of the rule, though, as she ruled that Valdes-Scantling was ... moving forward while going out of bounds, when that was quite clearly not the case.

• Like 1