Check your account email address ×

And the top 5 losers are...

Snake

Since 2019, Illinois has consistently had more outbound moves than inbound moves with Allied than any other state, according to the moving company's latest U.S. Migration report.

For the past four years in Illinois, more than 65% of all interstate moves involved residents leaving the state compared to less than 35% of moves that involved people coming to Illinois.

After Illinois, California, New Jersey, Michigan and Pennsylvania round out the list for top outbound states in 2022. All of the top outbound states excluding New Jersey have been at the top of Allied's outbound list since 2017. All five have Democrat governors.

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And the common denominator is........

Taxes and cost of living. The area of Northwest Indiana where I live has been on fire with new home sales for the last 15 years. 

Its so bad Illinois adopted an "exit tax". You have to pay the state to leave. I can tell you it isnt going to get any better any time soon either. 

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wonder why every nationwide election except one since 1988 has had more blue votes than red votes…..:snack: 

Because spoiled Caucasian people like you are fucking retards and in abundance  :thumb:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not looking for an argument... but define 'spoiled' in this context please.

entitled... absolutely

Living in a mcmansion, in one of the most conservative counties in wisconsin, getting paid working for a conservative company and voting for democrats

• Like 1

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not looking for an argument... but define 'spoiled' in this context please.

entitled... absolutely

A lot of spoiled brats that never grew up are now latching onto the Woke scene and make believe problems with society. 
They make it their religion and political identity without any real thought or analysis. They are Democrats no matter what and will always defend their cult. 

Thats Snowdouche. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

A lot of spoiled brats that never grew up are now latching onto the Woke scene and make believe problems with society. 
They make it their religion and political identity without any real thought or analysis. They are Democrats no matter what and will always defend their cult. 

Thats Snowdouche. 

that sounds a lot like poor parenting to me, but good effort.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats Snowdouche allegedly. 

oh... whoopdedoo

I've a friend who's an heir to one of the biggest corporations in the state that makes products 'Dems' don't purchase.  he's very well educated, lives in Madison, owns thousands of acres of forest land with his family, is environmentally over conscious and one of the biggest f'ng liberals I know.  he hates it when I point out he's being a hypocrite but we're still very good friends.

so SR is small potatoes by comparison.  :)

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

What would you call that?

the American way... 

how do you feel about unions and organized labor who worked for big business and voted Democrat for nearly a century?  are pensions and workers rights a good or bad thing?  :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Shit hole states

1679152514496.thumb.jpg.5cbfae5f398c9d134a26a673b29e0f38.jpg

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Taxes and cost of living. The area of Northwest Indiana where I live has been on fire with new home sales for the last 15 years. 

Its so bad Illinois adopted an "exit tax". You have to pay the state to leave. I can tell you it isnt going to get any better any time soon either. 

Yeah..... We have something similar to that here. But I think there are exceptions to age and how long you have lived at your residence.  It may end up costing me about 5K to get out.   

anyway @racer254

entitlements are what is and has been putting Illinois in the red shitter for decades. I know several people that worked in the public sector of Illinois and got the fuck out immediately after getting their pensions and lifetime benefits.  

a simple search will show their obligations are drowning them. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh... whoopdedoo

I've a friend who's an heir to one of the biggest corporations in the state that makes products 'Dems' don't purchase.  he's very well educated, lives in Madison, owns thousands of acres of forest land with his family, is environmentally over conscious and one of the biggest f'ng liberals I know.  he hates it when I point out he's being a hypocrite but we're still very good friends.

poor parenting = spoiled kids

same same. thanks for clarifying I guess   :dunno:

Not sure how your friends with someone like that. No thanks. 

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh... whoopdedoo

the American way... 

how do you feel about unions and organized labor who worked for big business and voted Democrat for nearly a century?  are pensions and workers rights a good or bad thing?  :news:

Living in a liberal city making around liberals and voting dem is not hypocritical and not the same as what I was saying.

I have went through the union question many times.  Unions had their place, the government screwed that up.

Edited by racer254

31 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

poor parenting = spoiled kids

same same. thanks for clarifying I guess   :dunno:

Not sure how your friends with someone like that. No thanks. 

I have a very diverse mix of friends.  

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Living in a liberal city making around liberals and voting dem is not hypocritical and not the same as what I was saying.

I have went through the union question many times.  Unions had their place, the government screwed that up.

dodge-neo.gif

oh?  :news: