Meme thread

SSFB

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20231027_105121_Facebook.jpg

OMG!!  I had a buddy who was a Sargent at the local PD few years ago and I asked him how the fuck is every one of your guys staring at the screen as I pass them going the other way - his response:  “We are Professionals.”  And then laughed…

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

OMG!!  I had a buddy who was a Sargent at the local PD few years ago and I asked him how the fuck is every one of your guys staring at the screen as I pass them going the other way - his response:  “We are Professionals.”  And then laughed…

Biggest bunch of hypocrites this side of a politician.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Snake said:

Biggest bunch of hypocrites this side of a politician.

Lots going on in a cops cruiser that you dont haven’t the slightest clue about.

:lol:

Edited by Steve753

52 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Plate reader. Lots of info being taken in. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Just saw one on the way to work today talking on the phone. That is illegal in Michigan now.

53 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Just saw one on the way to work today talking on the phone. That is illegal in Michigan now.

Law enforcement, first responders and other public emergency workers won't be prohibited from using a cellphone while performing official duties. The same exception goes for anyone calling or texting 911, a law enforcement agency, or another emergency service to report an emergency or seek help

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Plate reader. Lots of info being taken in. 

Yeah, those have been around for a LONG time here.  In fact I think this town was one of the first to test those out.  It’s funny hearing residents of another town here that’s just finally getting them and worried about what they can track.

• Sad 1