Check your account email address ×

who'da thunk

By a wide 2-to-1 margin, 60%-30%, likely voters, fueled by even larger percentages of Republicans and conservatives, said getting control of the border crisis is more important than aiding Kyiv. Democrats in a new poll are split, with 42% choosing the border as more important for U.S. national security and 45% Ukraine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

No surprise.

The surprise will be when you ask those same people that were interviewed what they think the border crisis actually is.

Not adhering to and enforcing existing immigration law for starters.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Imagine if the repubs nominated someone electable.  Would be the landslide of the century.

It's mind boggling. 

I dont know, I am probably crazy but I think that our country's concerns should come before any others yet we give billions away every year to foreign countries and have a dog in every fight. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Imagine if the repubs nominated someone electable.  Would be the landslide of the century.

And what would he do? We have had republican presidents 29 of the last 50 years and here we are...

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

And what would he do? We have had republican presidents 29 of the last 50 years and here we are...

of course not.  Nothing ever gets fixed.  It's all rhetoric to get a cush job.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

It's mind boggling. 

Not really. You either have to sell your soul to the Republican party, or have enough money, so you can self fund your campaign and attract enough public support. And then comes the matter of would you really want to put up with all that bullshit if you were a multi millionaire?  I think it is safe to say that any populist that comes along after Trump, is going to get the same treatment.  Unless of course, we are somehow able to put at least a dozen or so of those scum bags in jail who are pulling Biden’s puppet strings.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not really. You either have to sell your soul to the Republican party, or have enough money, so you can self fund your campaign and attract enough public support. And then comes the matter of would you really want to put up with all that bullshit if you were a multi millionaire?  I think it is safe to say that any populist that comes along after Trump, is going to get the same treatment.  Unless of course, we are somehow able to put at least a dozen or so of those scum bags in jail who are pulling Biden’s puppet strings.

I meant its mind boggling people still will vote for Trump instead of increasing their chances of a republican win nominating someone else.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

So in your own words what is the crisis specifically? 

It's not a crisis.  Amusing you try to answer my question with a question.  Did you try to google it first to see what it was?

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The surprise will be when you ask those same people that were interviewed what they think the border crisis actually is.

So yes, please tell us what you think it is.  It is such an important issue to you it ought to be really easy.  Shouldn't need to look anything up.  

Edited by Deephaven

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It's not a crisis.  Amusing you try to answer my question with a question.  Did you try to google it first to see what it was?

So yes, please tell us what you think it is.  It is such an important issue to you it ought to be really easy.  Shouldn't need to look anything up.  

you offer zero and therefore are entitled to the same

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I meant its mind boggling people still will vote for Trump instead of increasing their chances of a republican win nominating someone else.

Just because you don’t understand, it does not mean that is mind boggling.  It’s actually very easy to understand. Then again you got all offended when I said Eminem was washed up so I don’t know.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ponderous. You’ve been asked about eight times now who you support for president. But you don’t seem to have the balls to admit who.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Like who? :snack:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

In other words you are just regurgitating something you read from an ultra right cronie and have no idea why they call it a crisis.

I never regurgitated a fucking thing. 

I did ask you what you think is happening and as usual you are too scared to put your thoughts down.

I see whats happening and it is a crisis on many fronts (that means many subjects) but you cant opine on any one of them.

Either you are on the downs spectrum or so completely out of touch you see nothing wrong with what is going on.

So to throw it right back: you are just regurgitating some ultra left wing loony bin who thinks south america is the usa.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good luck with that.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

In other words you are just regurgitating something you read from an ultra right cronie and have no idea why they call it a crisis.

Like I said.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just because you don’t understand, it does not mean that is mind boggling.  It’s actually very easy to understand. Then again you got all offended when I said Eminem was washed up so I don’t know.  :lol: 

I guess so if you consider me making fun of you making boat payments as being offended!

:)

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ponderous. You’ve been asked about eight times now who you support for president. But you don’t seem to have the balls to admit who.

And I've answered many times.  We know you don't comprehend what you read, but for fuck sakes.  Literally I would support any of the GOP candidates that are still in the running NOT named Trump, Pence, or Desantis.  

21 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I never regurgitated a fucking thing. 

I did ask you what you think is happening and as usual you are too scared to put your thoughts down.

I see whats happening and it is a crisis on many fronts (that means many subjects) but you cant opine on any one of them.

Either you are on the downs spectrum or so completely out of touch you see nothing wrong with what is going on.

So to throw it right back: you are just regurgitating some ultra left wing loony bin who thinks south america is the usa.

So there is no border crisis.  Got it.  Unless you can state what you see, but we know you can't/won't as there isn't a crisis.  Definitely not one that a wall is going to stop.

Edited by Deephaven

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

And I've answered many times.  We know you don't comprehend what you read, but for fuck sakes.  Literally I would support any of the GOP candidates that are still in the running NOT named Trump, Pence, or Desantis.  

So there is no crisis.  Got it.  Unless you can state what you see, but we know you can't/won't as there isn't a crisis.  Definitely not one that a wall is going to stop.

there is a crisis 

highlight one issue and we can address it. If you lack the ability to do that too bad.

oh so now the wall is the crisis? Why is that? and why dont walls work?